Inkar Se Ikraar Tak SK-LK part 23 pg 23

hacker7 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi! I just started this new fan-fic on Sujal Kashish and Laksh and Kt.

Sujal played by Rajeev Khandelwal๐Ÿ˜ณ

Kashish played by Aamna Sharif

Laksh played by Pulkit Samrat๐Ÿ˜ณ

Krishna Tulsi (Kt) played by Mouni Roy

Promo 1

Sujal and Kashish the inseparables and Laksh and Kt the endearing, everyone witnessed these two couples becoming one. Their names were always taken under one breath. They were known to be the two most romantic couples of the town. They were given so many titles such as cutest couples, romantic couples, the inseparable friends, adorable so on and so forth.

Hope you like this promo...plz comment so that i can make a decision on continuing further (atleast 10 comments needed to make the decision)

Edited by hacker7 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i loveee rajeev and sujal=kashish pair
and pulkit and laksh-kt pair
so thats kool.. but whats the concept??

either way hope u do start
golu_1677 thumbnail
great pls cont i love sujal n kash n also find lkt cute
rajeevskitu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i liked the promo......
continue soon na......
hacker7 thumbnail
I'll cont asap...may be 2day evening
Riyaa147 thumbnail

i can't wait to read it!! lakshay and kt are my favorite couple!! Sujal and kashish are nice too!!๐Ÿ˜‰

Please do continue soon!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

hacker7 thumbnail
Promo 2

But no one knew that at home they all were just friends. Infact, they were very good friends. They shared all their happiness and worries. There was nothing between them which was concealed. They were married, Laksh to Kt and Sujal to Kashish. However, instead of having a husband-wife relationship they shared a much greater and stronger bond of friendship.

Promo 3 coming up!!!
Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
amazing promos
cant wait 2 read the first part
the fanfic sounds really intresting
๐Ÿ‘
hacker7 thumbnail
Promo 3
      For Sujal, Kashish was more than just a friend. After all she was his love interest in the past. But for Kashish he always remained as a very close friend. She always considered him as a very dear friend. They shared no physical relationship even though they shared the same room, but they always stayed in their limits. Sujal always wanted to tell Kashish about his feelings. However he was afraid, he was scared that she might take him wrong and he would lose his very precious bond with her that is friendship.

Coming up: the character sketches of the foursome!!

GUYS PLZ REPLY... ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by hacker7 - 17 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
too good..me liking the promos very damn much.. keep up the good work going.... ๐Ÿ‘   ๐Ÿ‘   ๐Ÿ‘   ๐Ÿ‘ please do post the first part soon.. will be waiting eagerly.... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ