Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 27 days ago

Our very own and supremely talented Tabu smiley32

The 2nd innings she has had..just no words..talent always finds work..now we have OTT..but to see talent also get this level of success in box office..is just so amazing on so many levels

Tabu was always amazing but she never got chances to shine in the 90s..it is so amazing how she is having a magical run at the BO..that too at 52..sky is literally the limit for her

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I am so HAPPY, finally the woman is finally getting her due. Der aye durust aye! 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 26 days ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Congo to tabu 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

All the movies I am excited about this year, their dates got pushed. Tabu ajay movie supposed to release April but got pushed to June which I think it’s the best decision since crew can stay there without competition. 

Anyways I am excited to see upcoming movies of tabu, vidya and konkona. This goes to show you that talent has a longer career than non talent which is great. 

Edited by Terenaina - 26 days ago
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 26 days ago

Oh I absolutely love Tabu.smiley27smiley27

I personally believe this should not even be called her "2nd innings". because as far as I remember, she never retired OR took a break.

She has been constantly working since her debut and has had a release almost every year. Sure there was a time she worked more on supporting roles, but she nailed those roles too.

She is the only actress who was never in the number game, and the only one from the 90s batch who has utilized her "acting" talent to her full potential.

In addition to being a successful actress in her 50s, she is unmarried, has had no surgeries, she is friends with almost all big actors/directors and also away from all controversies. She has thrown all stereotypes out of the windowsmiley32smiley32 

History will remember her as a LEGENDsmiley10 for her talent, perseverance and ability to move on with the times.smiley40

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This is tabu’s world, we’re just living in it! ☺️

Btw fun fact, she and my mother have the same name. Tabassum. It means smile 

Lostsoul11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

*waiting for Alia fans to come and hijack this somehow* 

When I was about to open the thread, I thought it is going to be about Alia but thank God, this thread is dedicated to actress with 3 REAL hits in post COVID era

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Not only has she delivered a hat-trick post COVID, but she has been shattering ageist and sexist (misogynistic) norms ever since. 50+ and still unstoppable and leaving her audience wanting for more.

Heartwarming to see an actress stick for so long due to sheer talent. Hopefully she will be around at least for a couple of more decades, if not more..

Sky is the only limit for her..

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

When I was about to open the thread, I thought it is going to be about Alia but thank God, this thread is dedicated to actress with 3 REAL hits in post COVID era

LOL..bramastra and rocky rani are hits only in kjo's head..i am glad they are not being considered as hits by everyone..coz them esp bramastra being declared as hit was just LOL worthy..