Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 17th Mar 2024 Written Update and EDT - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Anjelica18021

There was one dialogue also of ar Kahan ho tum abhira

That also based on his tone and expression was not out of fear or worry but to be angry at her. 

Initially based on epi yesterday and bts i thought he was worried but nahi. That evaporated quickly. 

Anjelica18021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

yeah 

Roohi is and will always be the ideal bahu

And may be the reason that Armaan in the future gets married to her

I used to think the Poddar’s will accept Abhira, but at the end even I feel that she won’t fit in as perfectly as Roohi

Armaan will fall harder for Abhira, but maybe in the future he’ll marry Roohi for Poddar’s so her life doesn’t get ruined 

At the end he may still choose his family’s happiness over his 

I don't know about future may they take another turn not death of rohit because death of dever they have repeated two times and every show is following same concept 

It's Rajan Shahi show when ar ruh truth will revealed and reason behind rohit disappearance both are going to be blamed as Manisha, madhav, abhira always notice ruhi's strange behaviour and they will come to know about Ruhi's stay for ar not for rohit 

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

exactly and this may be it tbh

There will fs be a track of Armaan - Roohi’s marriage bc she is the perfect bahu 
now they may not actually get married…but the thought will come

Bahut bada kaand ke baad sayad roohi hi  bol degi ki abhimaan ka shadi ek saal ki deal hai uske baad ghr wala sure yeh sach sekte hain ki roohi ki shadi armaan se karwa denge ek saal baad...

Mujhe andar se aisa feel ho raha hai nhi toh bewajah roohi pe itna pyar kyu aur ham sab ko pata hai usse kisi ki fikar nhi hai bas armaan ki padi hai aise chz se hi armaan ko khus kr sekti hai taki armaan bhi wese sache aur family toh hai ki roohi bhakt smiley17....

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

What was Armaans plan exactly? Proof joh Armaan ko laana chahiye tha woh Abhira leke aayi 

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Ruhi did not call from the back because of Dadisa’s belief that u should never call anyone from behind. I saw the episode once more and noticed her saying the dialogue. But yes she has 0 contribution to any of the well being of the fam members other than serving some food and doing some sweet talk.

ya many have that belief though superstitious… you don’t call people from behind as something bad might happen on their journey… Ruhi should have dropped that tray, it would have alerted Abhira…

Edited by Firefly_shines - 1 months ago