Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyabehera thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 months ago

Dhongi ultrapromax hai woh smiley8..

Bhai ek se bad ke ek namune bhare pade hain iss ghr me ... baby Sharma kis kis se deal karegi ..smiley28

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

ya many have that belief though superstitious… you don’t call people from behind as something bad might happen on their journey… actually reminded me of ipkknd where Anjali used drop vases instead of calling Arnav from behind😅… Ruhi should have dropped that tray, it would have alerted Abhira…

At least utna dimaag laga leti. Her idiocy is something else. Her and Charu are fighting for sabse idiotic kaun title. 

Originally posted by: Pinecone

That also based on his tone and expression was not out of fear or worry but to be angry at her. 

Initially based on epi yesterday and bts i thought he was worried but nahi. That evaporated quickly. 

But yesterday episode he was actually worried and went to find her after reading message he came back and listening family accusations he get angry we can't ignore previous episode 

DivyaaaV thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjelica18021

I don't know about future may they take another turn not death of rohit because death of dever they have repeated two times and every show is following same concept 

It's Rajan Shahi show when ar ruh truth will revealed and reason behind rohit disappearance both are going to be blamed as Manisha, madhav, abhira always notice ruhi's strange behaviour and they will come to know about Ruhi's stay for ar not for rohit 

really hope this is true

My hopes are fully in the drain tho

Looks like blaming and yelling at the FL gives TRPs - so even after the case is done dadisa is doing all this

sad sad sad….I need a jealousy + love track soon 

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

I know as a bahu, Abhira felt she should apologize but I still 

say screw them and there arrogance. I mean how did she think she was going to stay out of jail, without an ounce of evidence, cause they're the Poddar family. FOH

Kaveri ki ghamand to iss janam mein kam nehi hoyegi. She need not praise Abhira but atleast for formality she should have said thanks. And the height was Vidya. She was happy that Abhira saved Kaveri but as soon as she saw Kaveri leaving in anger, she mad an angry face at Ab. Never seen an kmportant character who is a Mother in law as a chamchi.

Dk_2024 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

Nothing else matters except this

Roohi - always agrees with dadisa 

Abhira - voices her own opinions 

so Roohi will always be the favorite 

Abhira k liye concerned daadi bi dikhi mujhe. She was also upset when armaan came back alone. 

Family me aisi baatein dikhakr they're showing ki unhone abi tk accept ni Kia abhira ko. .but when armaan back hurt without her. Tb unhe hish aaya ki armaan ki wife hai 🤦

Hume ni frk pdega but he will be hurt. 

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

really hope this is true

My hopes are fully in the drain tho

Looks like blaming and yelling at the FL gives TRPs - so even after the case is done dadisa is doing all this

sad sad sad….I need a jealousy + love track soon 

This is what after this track we don't want yelling and blaming at the fl it's too old now

They can show love hate relationship of dadisa abh

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Thats why i said his worry evaporated really quickly. 

He didnt seem worried even when dev had no clue where Abhira was. He didn't consider that if Abhira really did so much for her career sake and to put dadi behind bars, she'd show up in court too. 

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

What was the point of this episode? It was the most useless courtroom scene I have ever seen in an ITV show. 

1. They could have shown Armaan-Dev's arguments for buildup before Abhira enters? Atleast for the tv audience who haven't seen BTS, it could act as a suspense factor? Atleast they could have shown us what Armaan had prepared and what Dev had except for those chori ke docs. 

2. How can an opposition lawyer ask to fight against intern? And Dev loser allowed it also? What is this clownery going on? smiley8smiley37

3. First court case I have seen where opposition lawyer, defense lawyer and the accused who was specially summoned didn't even speak a word 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣 They did so much drama and ddp around this case and what the end result? Nothing. Back to square one. Naach gaana and ghoomar after 2 episodes 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣

4. I only liked the very first scene where they showed Ab-Ar's ddp on sad Rishta bgm. That scene was enacted well by both Sheh and Sam. Also thank god they cut his ddp scene. It was getting too much since last few days lol. 

I am glad this track has ended. We can move on with the story now. Hopefully Ar-Ab's love story now. smiley36

DivyaaaV thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dk_2024

Abhira k liye concerned daadi bi dikhi mujhe. She was also upset when armaan came back alone. 

Family me aisi baatein dikhakr they're showing ki unhone abi tk accept ni Kia abhira ko. .but when armaan back hurt without her. Tb unhe hish aaya ki armaan ki wife hai 🤦

Hume ni frk pdega but he will be hurt. 

but that is my entire problem

they are only tolerating/accepting Abhira as Armaan’s wife, their badi bahu, etc. basically bc they have to

I am not seeing their concern or care for her as a person

so whenever there is a misunderstanding….if Armaan himself is mad at Abhira then the entire family will explode on her too

but for Roohi it’s different! SHE is respected and loved for who she is, she’s their beti not bahu

Irony is Abhira is a person on her own yet she’s not acknowledged, Roohi is characterless but she’s loved