Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 17th Mar 2024 Written Update and EDT - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Agreed. They could have shown more abhira angst. But Armaan ig wasnt worried  for Abhira, only pissed. I really thought he did care yesterday about more than just case but today it was all anger. Zero concern. 

true!! They could have easily added few more minutes of Ar and ab angst and concern instead of winding up the court room drama… also didn’t like Ar apologising his family.. it was coming unnecessary…

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sawri67

Am I the only one thought they planted seeds of armaan jealousy with armaan-dev interaction. This could be the future track 

I want to think that

But Armaan’s tadap they showed today didn’t seem like it was from a “I am concerned about Abhira” standpoint 

so idk about the Dev thing at all smiley13 basically saying that I’m not having high hopes 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Ruhi did not call from the back because of Dadisa’s belief that u should never call anyone from behind. I saw the episode once more and noticed her saying the dialogue. But yes she has 0 contribution to any of the well being of the fam members other than serving some food and doing some sweet talk.

Exactly and thats so ridiculous. Like ok maybe follow that belief in the day time or if you know someone is going for an important task so peeche seh mat toko. But to see a girl go out at 2am and say i won't call her name out- how stupid! 🙈🙄 

How is somebody so ridiculous. 

And If she's such a rule follower why not follow dadi and  other oldies in Goenka house expectations regarding her dusri shaadi

I think it was mixture of both. I think he was sad with family accusations at abhira but then got angry again after Dadisa got hit with the stones 

There was one dialogue also of ar Kahan ho tum abhira

Edited by Anjelica18021 - 2 months ago
Sawri67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

idk it could be 

But even after chaaru’s truth comes out idk how they’ll feel

Abhira went to fight the case before she was accused of stealing the papers - Armaan may forgive her but not Dadisa I think

Armaan has already forgotten abhira went against dadisa by his reactions in precap. He will only remember how he mistreated abhira when he will come to know it was charu who stole the file. Big apology sessions coming up 

Edited by Sawri67 - 2 months ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Poddar family will always love roohi and treat abhira as an outsider. This is the truth. 

Why Akshara smiley19 why did you get your baby married into this selfish madcap family?

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priyabehera

Roohi perfect bahu/patni ki dikhava mein lagi padi hai, armaan ko impress karne ke liye taki ek saal baad woh dono shadi kar seke smiley8....

Mujhe toh Aisa hi laga ...

exactly and this may be it tbh

There will fs be a track of Armaan - Roohi’s marriage bc she is the perfect bahu 
now they may not actually get married…but the thought will come

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

I know as a bahu, Abhira felt she should apologize but I still 

say screw them and there arrogance. I mean how did she think she was going to stay out of jail, without an ounce of evidence, cause they're the Poddar family. FOH

Am I the only one thought they planted seeds of armaan jealousy with armaan-dev interaction. This could be the future track 

Dont know what future holds but the first scene where they showed the papers at that time he felt angry and disgusted that they have resorted to unfair means to gather info. And the last scene where Dev was praising, I didnt feel he was jealous and actually it is one step for him to understand that Abhira did everything with honesty.