Users

Frequent Posters

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

Yeah it doesn’t look like Armaan will apologize to Abhira 

It seems like the track is Abhira earning back the family’s trust after going against them

and maybe Armaan also realizes that Abhira fights for the truth - not to win, the same way Akshara did 

Disappointing but I think the family is upset that she went against them….that’s all they can think of

She didn’t trust Dadisa enough to believe that she was innocent…that’s why the cold treatment from everyone

and to add to that…Roohi makes it seem like Abhira will do anything for her career and doesn’t care about the Poddar’s bc of the 1-year deal

^ I think this will play a huge role in the future in some way. Some big misunderstanding.

Same thoughts. Ruhi is trying to seed poison using the 1 yr deal and will do same with family too. And even after Charus truth out, Armaan might apologize but the fam will be upset that she went against Dadi . 

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Nothing else matters except this

Roohi - always agrees with dadisa 

Abhira - voices her own opinions 

so Roohi will always be the favorite 

Aashiqanafan thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

And that bothers me so much. I wish they'd realize that Abhira is amazing and Ruhi is not even nakhun barabar. Ruhi has no opinion on anything- its whatever Armaan/Dadi say, no actual concern for anyone. Shes not evil but she's completely selfish and pathetic. No ambition about anything. She can be a homemaker but even for that one needs to sincerely care. She's never done anything for the kids or elders to actually warrant the love and adoration she gets but Abhira gets hate despite going out of the way for all of them. 

Yesterday the most ridiculous scene was her not calling Abhira peeche seh because Dadi ka rule hai. Are you serious woman?! 🙄 Like How dumb is she. No wonder Abhira told her to wake up and stop letting others make her decisions. 

Ruhi did not call from the back because of Dadisa’s belief that u should never call anyone from behind. I saw the episode once more and noticed her saying the dialogue. But yes she has 0 contribution to any of the well being of the fam members other than serving some food and doing some sweet talk.

Sawri67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Am I the only one thought they planted seeds of armaan jealousy with armaan-dev interaction. This could be the future track 

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

DivyaaaV thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sawri67

I think it was mixture of both. I think he was sad with family accusations at abhira but then got angry again after Dadisa got hit with the stones 

idk it could be 

But even after chaaru’s truth comes out idk how they’ll feel

Abhira went to fight the case before she was accused of stealing the papers - Armaan may forgive her but not Dadisa I think

Aashiqanafan thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Loved her today. She eluded so much confidence and none of the other experienced lawyers had that much of presence.

priyabehera thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Same thoughts. Ruhi is trying to seed poison using the 1 yr deal and will do same with family too. And even after Charus truth out, Armaan might apologize but the fam will be upset that she went against Dadi . 

Roohi perfect bahu/patni ki dikhava mein lagi padi hai, armaan ko impress karne ke liye taki ek saal baad woh dono shadi kar seke smiley8....

Mujhe toh Aisa hi laga ...