Poll

How should this triangle resolve ?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

Hello all …since this show is not exciting rn, I thought I’d make an exciting poll smiley37..so please go ahead and manifest the end you want ..and let us see if the majority vote matches what the show shows 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail

Current score is Abhira walks away and to hell with the rest- 6, who cares, end the triangle - 4, Abhira and Armaan unite - 3, Rohit enters and kicks the premis - 3, Abhira walks away after uniting premis - 1 and Abhira dies  after uniting premis - 1. So guys, Abhira walks away and the rest can go to hellI is leading with a comfortable margin currently!

Edited by sharadrocks - 3 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

One option is missing. armaan , ruhi die and go to hell..abhira is happy, successful❤️

sharadrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinecone

One option is missing. armaan , ruhi die and go to hell..abhira is happy, successful❤️

that’s covered in Abhira walks away and the rest can go to hell …toh hell jaane ke liye bhi you gotta die smiley37

Pinecone thumbnail

Phir sahi hai. 

I was tempted to pick " Rohit enters and gives Armaan and Ruhi a hefty kick on their backsides" because who doesn't want to see this happen? smiley42

But then I remember yeh RoPod bhi ek number #1 ka nalayak hai, toh iska herogiri bhi mujhse bardhast nahi hoga. I will never forgive him for leaving Poddars and Ab to deal with Ruhi Birla's delusions.

sharadrocks thumbnail

Abhira walks away and to hell with the rest currently in the lead and Rohit kicks backsides of premis is in second position. Following them are who cares, just end the damn triangle and Armaan and Abhira unite. At a distance we can spot Abhira dies after uniting premis and Abhira walks away after uniting premis. The last two should poll better numbers in the successive rounds if they are to have any hope of staying in contention !

Edited by sharadrocks - 3 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail

I really want public shaming of the jholmates.

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 5

I wanted to pick 5 & 6 bothsmiley13smiley19

I always wanted her to walk away from this Bermuda triangle smiley37 abhira ki alava koi jiye ya mare koi farak nahi padtha

Edited by Swathiyaa - 3 months ago