Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 17th Apr 2024 Written Update and EDT

Sutapasima thumbnail

YRKKH Fans

Posted: 1 months ago

Ruhi confronts Armaan regarding his divorcing Abhira , Armaan states his inability to divorce Abhira before another three months are over . Ruhi tries to do emotional blackmailing to Armaan and persuades him to reunite with her after the said 3 months are over, they  have prolonged argument , she asks him to promise , he will inform about RuHaan to the entire Poddar family n Daadi sa …. with great persuasion n reluctance Armaan agrees to talk to Daadi sa n the entire family . Abhira over hears Armaan’s last line and questions what was being discussed . Raman divert the topic . Armaan asks both of them to be ready next morning , they were leaving for Udaipur next morning , it was unsafe for both girls in Mussoorie .

Next morning Ruhi and Abhira have silent clash n face off over who will win Armaan,, over Loading the luggage in the boot , then occupying the passenger seat of the car . Ruhi grabs the sat pushing Abhira aside , Abhira is furious that Ruhinwas going to occupy the passenger seat next to Armaan, she refuses tk allow that . She occupies the driver seat n asks Armaan to sit at the back . Ruhinis disappointed but resigns to the facts . Abhira moves the rear view mirror towards herself when she notices Ruhi was trying to look at Armaan through the mirror . 

On reaching Udaipur the Poddar family is highly relieved , they warmly welcome the three . Aarti etc is done to welcome them . All showers the three with love n affection , they hug and greet . Armaan looks for Daadi sa , he is informed She was at mandir to pray for the well being of the three. 

Vidya is seen missing Maasa , Armana notices she had sent numerous missed calls to Daadi sa . Vidya informs she was extremely worried n agitated during Abhura and Ruhi’s kidnapping , Vidya suspects there was some connection between Maa sa and the kidnapping. Madhav over hears this and reprimands Vidya for thinking on those lines . He warns Vidya not to think about Maa sa in poor light ever again .

In their room Abhura shows the divorce papers and asks Armaan to sign them , she asks him to use the papers which travelled  all the way from Udaipur, to Mussoorie and back , Armaan is shocked n angry , Armaan grabs the divorce passers and tears them up into tiny bits . Abhira is very happy and dances with joy that Armaan does not want to divorce her .

Abhira and Ruhi have massive clash over using of power points in the kitchen . The entire Poddar family is appalled and have no idea how to stop the two . All feel frustrated with their clashes which have no solution . 

Vidya is wanting to know all details of AbhiMana honeymoon from Abhira , Abhira recollects AbhiMaan close moments in Mussoorie n blushes , When Vidya probes about what all happened at Mussoorie Abhira accidentally blurts about Ruhi getting Divorce papers for AbhiMaan . Vidya is shocked to hear that , Abhira  tries to cover up but Vidya angrily shouts n calls Ruhi and gives her tight slap in presence of entire family , all are shocked , 

Precap

Armaan is decking up biwi Abhira with bindi, Payal, Ear ring with tender loving care on the occasion of Gangaur and Abhira is loving it . 
later Abhira feels today Daadi sa will pray for Ruhi’s reunion with her lover . Abhira speaks of falling in love being the most beautiful feeling . Ruhi asks If Abhira has fallen in love . (With Armaan)

NOTE : No past season characters were shown or mentioned in the episode.

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Aaj hulu par itne advance mein blurb agaya but no synopsis. 

Sa7861 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i truly think ruhi is dreaming/imagining that ending and will go apologize to abhira regarding the whole thing hence why they are both talking to each other in the precap. as much as i want the divorce truth to come out, it won't happen right before the puja.

i also am watching just for sam/abhira. armaan and ruhi can go to h*** for all i care (obviously nothing against rohit and garvita, not their faults). i ff'd all their seasons. what the heck are these writers even thinking??? my heart hurts for abhira bc she is unknown to what is happening behind her back and when the truth comes out, i hope she walks away for good and forever.

Edited by Sa7861 - 1 months ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

ok so epi opens with more Armaan Ruhi convo. She tries to defend herself and Armaan says I cant divorce her 3 mahine seh pehle. and when she asks why- he says I cant break my promise. Ruhi says- but you keep breaking my heart. she says you dont know how much I love you. I will give you 3 months more. but I want you to make a promise that after 3 months you will talk to dadi about our relationship yourself. He says are you mad?! Ruhi says- ya, I am expecting you to prioritize me and you make me a villain. She says whats your problem with talking to Dadi when you are single after 3 months. He doesnt immediately promise her anything though. He just looks uncomfortable. Then she accuses him of rejecting Manav also because if he is not promising her what she wants , she could have just remarried. She says- you fight for jhuthi shaadi but not saccha pyaar. Ultimately she manages to get him to say YES to speaking to Dadi. She makes him promise haath par haath rakh ke and he DOES. Abhira comes in fag end sees him and Ruhi and asks -kis barein mein baat karoge? Ruhi rudely says about my love life but you cant know anything. Ruhi leaves. After that Abhira hugs Armaan and says sorry for MUing him regarding DP and says I dont like Ruhi interference in my life and i know she is your friend but you both need to remember that she is your brothers wife. However Armaan doesnt even look guilty to hear that truth bomb. 

Armaan announces that they are going back to Udaipur coz its not safe. He doesnt offer consolation to Abhira for Ruhi's behavior. He doesnt say you are not pareshani and Ruhi wasnt right to get DP made. He essentially has forced her to accept monetary help and has arranged contractor for resort. He doesnt even discuss it properly. 

morning Ruhi and Abhira are giving each other cold looks and having voiceovers about not letting the other between her and Armaan. and Ruhi goes and sits in the front seat near driver gloating that she will be sitting next to Armaan. She is extremely rude to Abhira saying peeche betho as if challenging her place in Armaans life and Armaan is mute. But our babysa gives it back Abhira walks over to drivers seat. and asks Armaan to sit peeche. LMAO. Its awesome. She drives. 

In PH kitchen Manisha Vidya talk and Vidya says Abhimaan should have love in their relationship. She is excited about first Gangaur pooja for them. 

When they reach home Vidya does aarti and welcomes them in. all of them are happy to see them safe and sound. Madhav is not in Mussoorie talking to police , he's chilling at home. Everyone asks Armaan how he saved both. Armaan says some bhala aadmi saved Abhiras life. but no one caught on that he saved Ruhi first if Abhira was saved by that guy. Armaan claims he wants to trace who put their lives at risk. well Udaipur seh kaise karega?!

Abhira asks him what he wants to do with divorce papers.he tears it and says I'll get new ones made if I need to.  However she doesnt register it. bechaari she thinks that Armaan wants to be with her. 

Vidya has some suspicion about Kaveri behavior and shares with armaan but Madhav hears it and starts fighting saying you cant doubt my mother.

Abhira - Ruhi have another fight in kitchen and Manisha stops Armaan from interfering. Manisha says something is up between girls but Vidya says dont interfere. Vidya makes Abhira bring chai and says she wants to talk to her. She asks Abhira what happened in Mussoorie with Ruhi but Abhira doesnt tell her anything. Vidya says I am glad you could spend time together as you never got honeymoon and Abhira blushes. And when Vidya asks her what happened in Mussoorie, Abhira flow flow mein DP ki baat bol gayi that Ruhi got DP. Abhira tries to cover up. Vidya is pissed. Takes Abhira by hand and is angry planning to confront Ruhi. She calls Ruhi and full family assembles. Abhira says -please dont say anything. Vidya is fuming in rage. VIDYA SLAPS ruhi. AMAZING SHOT. It is MINDBLOWING. I wonder if its a dream though. because itni asaani seh Ruhi wont be exposed.

Bottom line of today- Armaan is at an all time low now. Armaan has gone ahead and made promise to Ruhi today that he himself will speak to Dadi about his marriage to Ruhi- he wasnt even able to straight up say NO to her. And today he has SUNK to NEW LOW. Ram Navami ke din yeh mila- this guy promised to talk about his rishta with SIL . CHEE. GHATIYA

precap is BTS scenes of gangaur. Abhira consoling Ruhi for Dadi blocking Ruhi's sapna of being with her love. 

Edited by Pinecone - 1 months ago
free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I had to stop watching today’s episode mid way. Armaan’s behavior is so disturbing. First he went to do a couple ritual with Ruhi, then he promised marriage to her. After watching all this, any initimate moment between Abhira and Armaan seems meaningless and wrong. Now it’s impossible to imagine anything between them. With all these Armaan’s character is loosing respect in the eyes of the audience. This is so wrong 😑 

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Me peeking in to celebrate the SLAP👋 Abhira gave to that Ru🙊....smiley40smiley39smiley41smiley40smiley41smiley39smiley37

Does Anhira keep fantasising about Armaan since I leftsmiley3 smiley44smiley24...why didn't she do so whilst I was here 🤔🧐😔

Pinecone thumbnail

Originally posted by: free_willy

I had to stop watching today’s episode mid way. Armaan’s behavior is so disturbing. First he went to do a couple ritual with Ruhi, then he promised marriage to her. After watching all this, any initimate moment between Abhira and Armaan seems meaningless and wrong. Now it’s impossible to imagine anything between them. With all these Armaan’s character is loosing respect in the eyes of the audience. This is so wrong 😑 

Today he actually promised Ruhi he'd speak to Kaveri about his and Ruhi ka rishta after 3 months. 

He hesitated for a bit but ultimately he gave in. he made the promise. haath par haath rakh kar kiya promise. he gave his word to Ruhi. and he didnt look guilty when Abhira hugged him to apologize or when she pointed out that Ruhi needs to stay in her limit and remember that she is his SIL. He doesnt even look guilty.

And the way he tore papers but said- I'll get new ones made when I need it- that was just WRONG

The way he keeps letting Ruhi disrespect Abhira is WRONG.

If he is promising to discuss his own marriage to Ruhi, why the F will he do the upcoming stuff with helping Abhira get ready . Its too intimate. He is leading her on and its NOT ok. Abhira didnt ask him to help. She is not throwing herself at him but he is getting in her space, She absolutely doesnt deserve this CRAP guy. 

He is really not a good guy at all. I kept thinking he is emotional, impulsive but these past few episodes he is on a path of no return. 

Family is so dense. They didnt even catch that if Abhira was saved by anjaan aadmi, then he picked Ruhi first! WTF. Detective chachi ko aaj kya hua. she didnt catch the clue.

Abhira should have pointed out that the aadmi didnt save her, she saved herself. She removed ropes and ran. He was just there in the area. 

bluech96 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The show legit needs to be renamed after today.

Yeh cheating kya kehlata hai! 

Originally posted by: free_willy

Ar unwilling promise and he neither loves anyone and it will end in 3 months for them maybe