OS - Ishaan and Savi - A call of destiny called WEDDING - Page 19

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SamiO05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Great

PoojaaNair thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

New Board Member Gets Introduced......pleez let it be Sattu Uncle....apt choice for medical College board 

ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Episode 45: Footprints of Love: Tracing the Past, Embracing the Future

Conference room scene in continuation!

As the new Board member approaches, the Bhosle family members (Yashwant Rao, Nishikant, and Ishaan) exchange bewildered glances, their expressions betraying a mix of recognition and disbelief.

It's as though they know him, yet his presence catches them completely off guard.

The Director of the Education Board introduces the new acting member, Mr. Swanand Marathe. He introduces him as an angel investor for Education projects and a seasoned lawyer who has returned from the USA.

The past hits hard on all Bhosles, but they are unable to react.

They just exchanged formal handshakes and acted normally, till the meeting got wrapped up.

10 PM - Bhosle Mansion

The night draped the Bhosle Mansion in a serene veil as Savi sat alone on the balcony, her thoughts drifting to her beloved parents as tomorrow marked their 14th death anniversary.

Ishaan comes and sees her lady in a moodless, smile-less face. He sits next to her, takes her hand in his hands and softly and soothingly takes her name, “Savi.” He continues, "What troubles your heart tonight? Did anyone say something to you in college or at home?"

Startled from her reverie, Savi turned to find Ishaan standing beside her, his eyes filled with concern and compassion. With a heavy sigh, she spoke, her voice tinged with sorrow, "Tomorrow... it's my parents' 14th death anniversary. I miss them terribly, Ishaan Sir. The pain never seems to fade, no matter how much time passes."

Ishaan reached out, his hand finding hers in a gentle embrace. "I understand, Savi," he murmured, his voice a steady anchor in the storm of her emotions. "Losing them left a void in your heart that nothing can fill. But remember, their love still surrounds you, guiding you through the darkest of nights."

As Ishaan continued to caress her hair and cup her face, Savi no longer felt shy. They had developed such a level of physical comfort with each other that hugs and pecks had become normal for them.

"Savi," he said softly, "tomorrow is Sunday. What about the preparations for your exams?"

"I'm done with revisions already five times," Savi replied. "I need a complete break tomorrow. I just want to immerse myself in my memories. I spent a little time with my Baba as, for the first six years, I was single-handedly brought up by my Aai. I lost them together before they were apart."

Ishaan: "Honestly, I had come to talk to you regarding my work-related boring talks. But I won't bore you. Get up and let's go out for a ride."

Savi: "At this time? Nooo, I am sleepy."

Ishaan: "Have naps in the car, but please don't say no."

Savi: "Oh no! You are very stubborn, Sir. I will immediately sleep in the car."

Ishaan: "OK Baba, let's go now."

Both settle into his car, and he gently adjusts the seat before putting on soft romantic melodies of Shreya Ghoshal, Savi’s favorite singer. 

With a contented sigh, he starts the engine, and the car glides smoothly onto the road, leaving Pune behind.

Savi, nestled into her seat, gradually succumbs to the soothing music and drifts into sleep, her breathing steady and peaceful.

As the first light of dawn begins to filter through the windshield, Savi stirs from her slumber. Blinking sleepily, she feels the comforting pressure of the seat belt across her chest and realizes she's tied up in it. Confusion clouds her drowsy mind as she notices Ishaan's focused expression behind the wheel, his hands steady as he navigates the road with practiced ease, at almost a speed of 100 km/hr.

Startled awake, Savi's voice breaks the silence of the car, “Sir, where are we going this late at night and this fast?”

Ishaan glances at her briefly, his lips curved into a reassuring smile, before returning his attention to the road ahead. “Shhh, it's no longer late at night, it's early morning, and we are just an hour away from where I want to take you today.”

Perplexed, Savi rubs her eyes and peers out of the window, her gaze settling on a milestone that reads "Ramtek 50 KMs". The realization of them visiting her maayka for the first time after her wedding slowly dawns on her, accompanied by a mix of curiosity and excitement.

To be Continued… (A day in Ramtek)

Originally posted by: ssm97

Episode 44: New Member at Bhosle Institute

ISHANU HOME - MORNING, 8 AM

The sun filters through the sheer curtains, throwing a direct warm glow into the cozy kitchen of Ishanu's home. The aroma of freshly brewed tea and Puri-Bhaji fills the air as Isha sets the table with care, arranging plates of breakfast delicately.

She waits expectantly for Shantanu, her husband, who enters the room with a newspaper in hand, his attention already captured by the headlines.

ISHA: (with concern) What happened, Shantanu? You seemed distant yesterday. How was Ishu? And why didn't Savi return home along with you? I hope they patched things up.

Shantanu hesitates momentarily, his eyes flickering with uncertainty before he offers a strained smile.

SHANTANU: (with forced cheerfulness) Oh, everything's fine, Isha. Ishu and Savi were together during lunch break at college. You know how it is with newlywed couples; they have their ups and downs, but they always work things out. Well, I am busy as we have an important meeting today concerning the grant that the university is going to offer us, excuse me.

And he leaves!

Isha senses the tension in Shantanu's response but brushes it off, attributing it to his busy schedule. Her inner happiness of Ishaan Savi being together was greater than the awkwardness she sensed with Shantanu.

She also heads off to her routine.

BHOSLE MANSION - MORNING, 8 AM

Savi was ready for the day but Ishaan was still in his deep sleep, she sat beside him, gently touched his face, and let her fingers trace fully to make patterns in his messy hair.

He grumbles sleepily, half awake as he responds to her affectionate gesture.

ISHAAN: (half-asleep, teasingly) Savi, you're not just making things difficult for me with these gestures, but for yourself too. If you keep this up every morning, don't you think, we may end up doing ........

SAVI: (interrupting, playfully) Oh, stop being so clever! Now get up, Mr. Bhosle. It's already 8 AM, and you've missed your gym session today.

Ishaan jolts awake, a hint of panic in his eyes, before he catches Savi's gaze and responds with a wink.

ISHAAN: (grinning) Oh no! (teasingly) Well, I did have quite the workout last night, had a good walk in the rains and heavy weight lifting after reaching home.

Savi hits him with the pillow.

The playful banter continues as they tease each other, eventually, they prepare for their day and head off to the college.

Bhosle Institute of Excellence - Conference Room - Morning 11 AM

The scene is set in a spacious conference room, where eight members of the Bhosle Institute's committee sit anxiously, accompanied by three stern representatives from the education board. The tension is palpable as they await the crucial decision regarding the university grant.

As the representatives from the education board enter, their authoritative presence commands attention. They waste no time in delivering the news.

EDUCATION BOARD REPRESENTATIVE 1: (with authority) As per the terms outlined in the email, the university has approved the grant. However, there is a condition. Twenty-five percent of the stake must be allocated to a member appointed by the university. This individual cannot be affiliated with the Bhosle Institute in any capacity.

A wave of apprehension washes over the committee members as they absorb the implications of the condition. Professor Ishaan exchanges a meaningful glance with his colleagues, silently acknowledging the gravity of the situation.

RAO SAHEB: (nervously) This is a critical moment for the institute. We must tread carefully.

PROFESSOR ISHAAN BHOSLE: (calmly, but with concern) We must consider the implications carefully. Our autonomy is at stake.

NISHI SIR: (agitated) But how can we agree to relinquish control over a quarter of our stake? It's unprecedented!

RAO SAHEB: (resolutely) We may not have control over who is appointed, but we can control how we navigate this challenge. Our commitment to the institute's mission remains steadfast.

Looking at the representatives, he adds: How soon we would be able to know about the newly appointed member?

EDUCATION BOARD REPRESENTATIVE 1: (with authority) On signing the agreements and submitting of required documents, we will process the grant in your bank accounts, and during the same time, within a week, we will share the details of the new member, who will not only be a stakeholder but an active acting member too on our behalf.

A week later!

A week later, all formalities are completed, and the paperwork is duly submitted. A meeting is convened in the same conference room, with the board members and the new committee member stepping through the glass door. The new member strides confidently into the room, impeccably dressed in a tailored suit and polished shoes. As he approaches, the Bhosle family members (Yashwant Rao, Nishikant, and Ishaan) exchange bewildered glances, their expressions betraying a mix of recognition and disbelief. It's as though they know him, yet his presence catches them completely off guard.

To be Continued… (Savi’s parents' death anniversary and ISHVI's trip to _______)

SamiO05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

WOW 

adsays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

i like this so much

ssm97 thumbnail

Episode 46: ISHVI Reached Ramtek

The excitement, curiosity, and surprise changed her jawlines and lip curves, She instinctively reached out, gripping Ishaan's shoulder, and breathlessly confirmed, “Please pinch me, I am not dreaming.”

Ishaan responds by placing his hand on her thigh, offering reassurance, “Not at all.” He stifles a yawn, adding, “Now it's high time, Madam. You've slept for 7 hours, and I've been driving constantly. I badly need some hot tea or coffee.”

Savi's excitement is palpable as she almost jumps, exclaiming, “There’s an excellent tea stall at the entrance of Ramtek. Ramu kaka makes kadak chai. Let's make a halt there.”

As Ishaan and Savi's car slows to a stop near the quaint tea stall on the outskirts of Ramtek, they notice a few people already sipping tea from paper cups. The plastic tables and chairs, though not neatly arranged, are almost usable.

Stepping out of the car, the atmosphere is tinged with a mix of anticipation and solemnity. The sun hangs low in the sky, casting a warm golden glow over the surrounding countryside.

Savi warmly greets Ramu kaka, “Kaka, two cups of kadak Savi special tea, please.”

Ramu kaka's face lights up upon seeing her, “Savi Bala, how are you? You never turned up in these past 2-3 months? Good to see you today.” He glances at Ishaan, raising his brows in curiosity, and thinks in his mind, "Who is this gentleman? I feel like I've seen him somewhere."

Savi introduces Ishaan, “Kaka, he is my husband, Ishaan Sir.”

Ramu kaka folds his hands in respect and gestures for them to sit. He quickly wipes down the chair with a cloth before serving fresh tea to both of them.

Expressing gratitude, Ishaan takes a seat and promptly sips his tea in one go.

During their tea session, Savi takes a moment to make a call to their neighbor, Auntie, requesting her to open their house and arrange for some basic cleaning.

After finishing their tea, Ishaan and Savi eagerly make their way to Savi's childhood home. Seeing the smile and excitement on her face brings a sense of happiness and contentment to Ishaan. He reflects, “At least I could do something right on her parents’ death anniversary. Instead of simply joining her in mourning, I have the opportunity to help her revisit those memories in a cherished way.”

Lost in her own thoughts of college, friends, family, and neighbors, Savi counts down each second, eager to reach her home. With each turn and road, she guides Ishaan with the precision of a GPS, her excitement palpable with every instruction to take a left, then a right, then go straight.

Finally, they reached the doors of her home, which were half left open by the servant after cleaning. Savi trembling hands with emotions takes Ishaan’s hands in her own and leads him inside.

Savi’s eyes fill with emotion as tears well up, a flood of memories rushing back to her mind. Though the house is vacant, it seems to echo with her name from every corner.

She gestures toward the Tulsi standing in the entrance and bows down her head, its leaves slightly dried up. She then points out Azooba’s wooden swing, the first thing that catches her eye.

They walk hand in hand towards the large hall, where a small 4-seater dining table, four wooden chairs, and a teapoy stand are kept. That's the only furniture they had.

Savi can vividly imagine her Badi aaji and aaji sitting there on chairs and chopping vegetables. While her imagination stopped for a while on Vinu Dada sipping tea and Harini tai serving him pakodas on the dining table.

As they move further into the house, Savi's grip on Ishaan's hand tightens. They enter her own room, a small 10x10 space with a bed in the center, a study table in the right corner, a single-door cupboard on the left, and a large photo of her parents placed above the study table.

Savi turns to Ishaan, tears shimmering in her eyes. “Ishaan Sir, this is my house, and this is my room. There are two more similar small rooms on the other hand where my Azooba and Ajji lived. My room was shared by me, Tai, and Vinu dada. It's not as big as yours; we lived a very simple life with heavy financial constraints. But the one thing that kept me strong was the promise I made to my parents, that one day I would become an IAS officer. My aim when I reached Pune was the same: that one day I will reclaim their old house in Nagpur.”

Ishaan gazes at her with deep emotion, love, and respect. “Savi! Your dream hasn't gone anywhere, but now it's not just yours; it's mine too.” He kisses her hand gently and continues, “It's just the beginning. Let the exams come; you're going to ace them, and then nobody can stop you. I promise, the day you sit in the Govt car with a red light on top, the first person to open and close the door of that car will be Dr. Ishaan Bhosle!”

They both bow down to her parents' picture, a silent acknowledgment of their presence and influence in their lives. Savi looks at him with gratitude and love, her heart filled with determination.

Ishaan, with a playful intention to lighten the mood, says, “Savi, I really love your house. It reminds me of my Nana’s home. My Aai also lived in Ramtek, and when I was a kid, I used to come here for summer vacations. But my memories are quite hazy as things took a drastic turn there.”

He pauses, a soft smile playing on his lips. “But this cute home is indeed charming, and once I retire, I'd love to come and stay here with you, with our 4-5 kids playing in the front yard.”

Savi playfully pinches him, “Come out of your dreams, Mr. Bhosle,” and they both share a laughter-filled moment.

To be Continued… (Romance to bloom between IshVi)

Originally posted by: ssm97

Episode 45: Footprints of Love: Tracing the Past, Embracing the Future

Conference room scene in continuation!

As the new Board member approaches, the Bhosle family members (Yashwant Rao, Nishikant, and Ishaan) exchange bewildered glances, their expressions betraying a mix of recognition and disbelief.

It's as though they know him, yet his presence catches them completely off guard.

The Director of the Education Board introduces the new acting member, Mr. Swanand Marathe. He introduces him as an angel investor for Education projects and a seasoned lawyer who has returned from the USA.

The past hits hard on all Bhosles, but they are unable to react.

They just exchanged formal handshakes and acted normally, till the meeting got wrapped up.

10 PM - Bhosle Mansion

The night draped the Bhosle Mansion in a serene veil as Savi sat alone on the balcony, her thoughts drifting to her beloved parents as tomorrow marked their 14th death anniversary.

Ishaan comes and sees her lady in a moodless, smile-less face. He sits next to her, takes her hand in his hands and softly and soothingly takes her name, “Savi.” He continues, "What troubles your heart tonight? Did anyone say something to you in college or at home?"

Startled from her reverie, Savi turned to find Ishaan standing beside her, his eyes filled with concern and compassion. With a heavy sigh, she spoke, her voice tinged with sorrow, "Tomorrow... it's my parents' 14th death anniversary. I miss them terribly, Ishaan Sir. The pain never seems to fade, no matter how much time passes."

Ishaan reached out, his hand finding hers in a gentle embrace. "I understand, Savi," he murmured, his voice a steady anchor in the storm of her emotions. "Losing them left a void in your heart that nothing can fill. But remember, their love still surrounds you, guiding you through the darkest of nights."

As Ishaan continued to caress her hair and cup her face, Savi no longer felt shy. They had developed such a level of physical comfort with each other that hugs and pecks had become normal for them.

"Savi," he said softly, "tomorrow is Sunday. What about the preparations for your exams?"

"I'm done with revisions already five times," Savi replied. "I need a complete break tomorrow. I just want to immerse myself in my memories. I spent a little time with my Baba as, for the first six years, I was single-handedly brought up by my Aai. I lost them together before they were apart."

Ishaan: "Honestly, I had come to talk to you regarding my work-related boring talks. But I won't bore you. Get up and let's go out for a ride."

Savi: "At this time? Nooo, I am sleepy."

Ishaan: "Have naps in the car, but please don't say no."

Savi: "Oh no! You are very stubborn, Sir. I will immediately sleep in the car."

Ishaan: "OK Baba, let's go now."

Both settle into his car, and he gently adjusts the seat before putting on soft romantic melodies of Shreya Ghoshal, Savi’s favorite singer. 

With a contented sigh, he starts the engine, and the car glides smoothly onto the road, leaving Pune behind.

Savi, nestled into her seat, gradually succumbs to the soothing music and drifts into sleep, her breathing steady and peaceful.

As the first light of dawn begins to filter through the windshield, Savi stirs from her slumber. Blinking sleepily, she feels the comforting pressure of the seat belt across her chest and realizes she's tied up in it. Confusion clouds her drowsy mind as she notices Ishaan's focused expression behind the wheel, his hands steady as he navigates the road with practiced ease, at almost a speed of 100 km/hr.

Startled awake, Savi's voice breaks the silence of the car, “Sir, where are we going this late at night and this fast?”

Ishaan glances at her briefly, his lips curved into a reassuring smile, before returning his attention to the road ahead. “Shhh, it's no longer late at night, it's early morning, and we are just an hour away from where I want to take you today.”

Perplexed, Savi rubs her eyes and peers out of the window, her gaze settling on a milestone that reads "Ramtek 50 KMs". The realization of them visiting her maayka for the first time after her wedding slowly dawns on her, accompanied by a mix of curiosity and excitement.

To be Continued… (A day in Ramtek)

adsays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

wow!!!!!! please continue updating <3 what a nice, heartwarming story also I love your writing style !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yvijju_2011 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Good Evening to all,

Thank you very much for the updates.

The writing style of the story is very good which makes the updates interesting and nice to read.

Please give us the next updates as soon as possible.

ssm97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: yvijju_2011

Good Evening to all,

Thank you very much for the updates.

The writing style of the story is very good which makes the updates interesting and nice to read.

Please give us the next updates as soon as possible.

Thanks dear, means a lot 😊 💖