MyThoughts thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

I have watched Sai in GHKKPM season 1. I am more interested in knowing about the characters, their growth, and not much in the melodrama.

I am loving Savi's character than Sai's. Sai had an eccentric personality. Yelling, curt responses was part of her character. There were very few people she got along with, even outside Chavan house. Baba, Usha Mavashi, Ashwini aai were those few.If asked, I would not love a character like Sai around me, inspite of the good things that she did.

Savi is different. She has inherited the 'Jid' of her Aai when it comes to achieving her goals, however, I find her character very human. There is a kind of sweetness in Savi that Sai lacked. Savi gets along with many people, is loved by many in her social life. Savi fights, but also breaks down easily, almost coming close to giving up fighting. I love her fragility. Also, there is an often times when Savi talks very calmly. Her conversation with Ishan asking him to listen calmly and putting across her point of view with clarity was the best.

Would love if drama keeps happening with Savi retaining her character traits.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Savi has picked up good characteristics of Sai & Virat. She is strong determined like Sai & calm mature like initial days of Virat who used to take stand but would be very polite making sure not to insult or hurt others. ( his interaction with Sai was different)

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sai was too loud ...Sai was younger than Savi when story started , ...Savi is mellowed version ...

Shree15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MyThoughts

I have watched Sai in GHKKPM season 1. I am more interested in knowing about the characters, their growth, and not much in the melodrama.

I am loving Savi's character than Sai's. Sai had an eccentric personality. Yelling, curt responses was part of her character. There were very few people she got along with, even outside Chavan house. Baba, Usha Mavashi, Ashwini aai were those few.If asked, I would not love a character like Sai around me, inspite of the good things that she did.

Savi is different. She has inherited the 'Jid' of her Aai when it comes to achieving her goals, however, I find her character very human. There is a kind of sweetness in Savi that Sai lacked. Savi gets along with many people, is loved by many in her social life. Savi fights, but also breaks down easily, almost coming close to giving up fighting. I love her fragility. Also, there is an often times when Savi talks very calmly. Her conversation with Ishan asking him to listen calmly and putting across her point of view with clarity was the best.

Would love if drama keeps happening with Savi retaining her character traits.

This is so not true, because I have watched S1 from the start and one thing I guarantee Sai’s character was really endearing…..there was much more in her character then yelling and all…..and Sai got along with all chavanis except Kaku gang… she was loved by Devyani Mohit Shivani Rajiv samrat Pulkit and many more in that family even in collage she had good friends and in her workplace too after leap where she worked people loved her whole heartedly whether village ladies of kankavali or later Satya and her colleagues from the hospital, she too had a good social life……and one thing that stood her out from the crowd was her childlike innocence…she was strong and determined but at the same time had a goofy and comic side which made it endearing…..

on the contrary I also like Savi but her character is mature and one dimensional from the inception whereas Sai legit grew and evolved as the show progressed….from a brash teenager to a loving mother….all the shades of Sai were shown really beautifully, no offence but this particular bit is missing in this gen, the creatives have not focused much on the characterisation of Savi, her character is predictable like typical female lead of itv apart from that bhavika is doing good job from whatever meat the cvs have given her, it’s writing which is lacking and the reason many are not connecting with this gen…….

Ps: just my pov……

Edited by Shree15 - 2 months ago
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shree15

This is so not true, because I have watched S1 from the start and one thing I guarantee Sai’s character was really endearing…..there was much more in her character then yelling and all…..and Sai got along with all chavanis except Kaku gang… she was loved by Devyani Mohit Shivani Rajiv samrat Pulkit and many more in that family even in collage she had good friends and in her workplace too after leap where she worked people loved her whole heartedly whether village ladies of kankavali or later Satya and her colleagues from the hospital, she too had a good social life……and one thing that stood her out from the crowd was her childlike innocence…she was strong and determined but at the same time had a goofy and comic side which made it endearing…..

on the contrary I also like Savi but her character is mature and one dimensional from the inception whereas Sai legit grew and evolved as the show progressed….from a brash teenager to a loving mother….all the shades of Sai were shown really beautifully, no offence but this particular bit is missing in this gen, the creatives have not focused much on the characterisation of Savi, her character is predictable like typical female lead of itv apart from that bhavika is doing good job from whatever meat the cvs have given her, it’s writing which is lacking and the reason many are not connecting with this gen…….

Ps: just my pov……

Agree. I wasn’t a fan of Sai and prefer Savi as a person. But Sai’s character was much better in terms of writing and entertainment while Savi’s character is more typical. In S2 the ml Ishaan’s character is more interesting and written better. I wish they focused more on Savi’s character to make it more interesting than making it more typical. I think one of the reason Savi doesn’t have that endearing character aspect is because she saw her parents death as a child and was grown up in a strict environment with Kaku, so CVS showed her as serious and mature beyond her age right from the beginning. But still I wish they had given her character more to make it more engaging for viewers.