OS - Ishaan and Savi - A call of destiny called WEDDING

ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Hi friends, lately, I've decided to become active on IF once again. Here's a small attempt to write an OS on Ishvi (it's in TWO parts), from Savi and Ishaan's perspectives. We don't get enough monologues of the leads due to poor writing and editing, but the crux and base of their story are solid. So, that's what I have tried to portray here. Do read it and share feedback :)

INDEX:

1 -  Savi's Point of View and Dilemma on Her Sudden Wedding

2 - Ishaan's Point of View and Dilemma on His Sudden Wedding

3 - An Awkward Moment for Savi and Ishaan

4 - Revisiting the recent past

5 - Ishaan Assures Savi

6 - A Restful Sleep 

Savi reached her room, locked the door, and took a deep breath. She put her blue dupatta aside and looked into the mirror, only to be shocked at the sight of herself as a newly wedded bride adorned with a mangalsutra and sindur!

She found it difficult to digest everything that had happened to her in less than 24 hours. Just that morning, she had been relieved to see her Tai receiving the required blood, albeit from the unwanted Kiran. And then, out of nowhere, Tai had awoken and urgently called for Ishaan sir, requesting that both of them get MARRIED.

What was all that about? 

Why did it happen? 

Why did Tai, who had endured a miserable married life, want me to rush into a WEDDING with someone I only know as my Professor, and at most, as the son of my teacher?

And, Ishaan sir! How could he agree to it? Isn't he usually annoyed with me the way I am?

Wasn't his family looking for a bride for him?

How could he drag me and take me to the VITTHAL RUKMANI temple and not just take 7 but 14 pheras?

Wait, let me rethink, let me revisit, let me go back again!

Was it me who allowed him to do so?
I am the girl who never listened to anyone when I felt pressured. Then how come I went with him?

I am the girl who confronted Sam in the police station.

I am the girl who has punished and slapped many boys at Ramtek College.

And now, I am the girl (now married) who did not resist what was happening.

Was it a call of DESTINY?

I did not deny, I just went with the flow!

Of course, I was worried enough for Tai, but a WEDDING? It's a lifelong commitment.

And after the wedding, I was asking for Ashirwad? Have I accepted it?

I stood firm when my friends came to meet me, I warned Ishaan sir that I don't believe in this forced wedding, but did I really mean it from my heart?

Not only that, I went to the Chaturthi pooja and performed pooja for my HUSBAND?

She started breathing heavily. On 2nd February, when the entire Pune was shivering in the cold, Savi was sweating in her room. She gulped a glass of water and thought, "FIRST things FIRST, I shall wait till tomorrow morning and talk to ISHAAN SIR as soon as I reach the college.

And then the doorbell rang! She stood up to open the stopper!

At Bhosle Mansion, 3rd February, 8 AM

Ishaan feels dizzy and wakes up with a heavy headache.(To be continued...)

Edited by ssm97 - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RuchiArora21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

makers should read out this also...these should be the actual thoughts of Savi..waiting for Ishaan's  thoughtssmiley27

ssm97 thumbnail

Thanks a bunch Ruchi for your feedback. ❤️

I agree they should have prioritised Savi and Ishaan's pov. What we got was Reeva's pov 😂

2nd part is on the way. Keep reading :)

SamiO05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice start 👌 👏 

ssm97 thumbnail

Thank you ❤️

Keep reading 

ssm97 thumbnail

Part-2:

At Bhosle Mansion, 3rd FEB, 8 AM

Ishaan feels dizzy and wakes up with a heavy headache. He looks around, searching for a glass of water. His heavy eyes and dizziness cause him to drop the glass from his hand, the sound of breaking glass jolting him fully awake.

Suddenly, memories flood back, taking him back to the hospital where Harini was pleading with him and his 'just a student,' Savi, to tie the knot!!

Tears stream down from both of his eyes. He recalls how he was hallucinating, seeing the entire Chavan family blaming him for their untimely demise in the bomb blast. He curses himself, questioning how he managed to survive while her entire family took their last breath.

Why did he go to Ramtek? He could have just made Azooba sit in a bus or private taxi instead of going there himself. Why did he wait back for the award ceremony? Isha mam (my aai, who left me when I needed her the most) was already there to honor her! 

He started interrogating himself: I cannot believe myself. I enjoyed the function, dance, followed by the food, and when I saw Savi’s Tai getting kidnapped, I ran to Savi and decided to be with her no matter what. Surprisingly enough, nowhere did the two ladies whom I think are close to me come to mind or thoughts - Akkasaheb and Reeva.I was only there to save them and to prevent Savi from marrying that monster. Her dreams could have been shattered if that had happened.

But who was that person, crying deeper than Savi inside upon seeing her pain, witnessing her perform the last rites for her family, watching her drown in sorrow, getting unconscious? This cannot be a simple guilt; it's something I have never felt this before for anyone.

I wanted to cancel my pre-wedding rituals, but nobody really understood my pain, my unwillingness, nobody, including me!

As soon as Harini tai asked, I didn't take another moment to think about it. Did I really drag a girl just to marry her? 

I never forced Reeva, even though she had left me broken on my engagement day and was happily ready to board a flight to London. I could have forced her then and there, but that's not who I am.

So how did I force a girl whom I barely know? 

Was it a call from destiny? Were there any signs of us being destined to be together forever, but I never realized?

I am still thinking about her and not my family. Of course, why not?
She has become my family, whether we believe it or not. I should first apologize to my family for my drunken behavior and then rush to college to talk to Savi. 

One thing is for sure, whether anyone believes in this wedding or not, I do trust it, and I will give all my heart and soul to this relationship until my last breath.

Call it guilt, destiny, or whatever; this is the journey, we will explore together.

We may or may not FALL in love, time will tell; but will surely RISE together, forever!

SEVEN DAYS LATER
Savi comes out of bathroom with wet hair, sling on her right arm, struggling to hook her top with her left hand. Ishaan sees it and feels awkward! 

(Should I continue this or let it be?)

Do drop in your opinions

Originally posted by: ssm97

Hi friends, lately, I've decided to become active on IF once again. Here's a small attempt to write an OS on Ishvi (it's in TWO parts), from Savi and Ishaan's perspectives. We don't get enough monologues of the leads due to poor writing and editing, but the crux and base of their story are solid. So, that's what I have tried to portray here. Do read it and share feedback :)

Savi reached her room, locked the door, and took a deep breath. She put her blue dupatta aside and looked into the mirror, only to be shocked at the sight of herself as a newly wedded bride adorned with a mangalsutra and sindur!

She found it difficult to digest everything that had happened to her in less than 24 hours. Just that morning, she had been relieved to see her Tai receiving the required blood, albeit from the unwanted Kiran. And then, out of nowhere, Tai had awoken and urgently called for Ishaan sir, requesting that both of them get MARRIED.

What was all that about? 

Why did it happen? 

Why did Tai, who had endured a miserable married life, want me to rush into a WEDDING with someone I only know as my Professor, and at most, as the son of my teacher?

And, Ishaan sir! How could he agree to it? Isn't he usually annoyed with me the way I am?

Wasn't his family looking for a bride for him?

How could he drag me and take me to the VITTHAL RUKMANI temple and not just take 7 but 14 pheras?

Wait, let me rethink, let me revisit, let me go back again!

Was it me who allowed him to do so?
I am the girl who never listened to anyone when I felt pressured. Then how come I went with him?

I am the girl who confronted Sam in the police station.

I am the girl who has punished and slapped many boys at Ramtek College.

And now, I am the girl (now married) who did not resist what was happening.

Was it a call of DESTINY?

I did not deny, I just went with the flow!

Of course, I was worried enough for Tai, but a WEDDING? It's a lifelong commitment.

And after the wedding, I was asking for Ashirwad? Have I accepted it?

I stood firm when my friends came to meet me, I warned Ishaan sir that I don't believe in this forced wedding, but did I really mean it from my heart?

Not only that, I went to the Chaturthi pooja and performed pooja for my HUSBAND?

She started breathing heavily. On 2nd February, when the entire Pune was shivering in the cold, Savi was sweating in her room. She gulped a glass of water and thought, "FIRST things FIRST, I shall wait till tomorrow morning and talk to ISHAAN SIR as soon as I reach the college.

And then the doorbell rang! She stood up to open the stopper!

At Bhosle Mansion, 3rd February, 8 AM

Ishaan feels dizzy and wakes up with a heavy headache.(To be continued...)

PoojaaNair thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Pls continue with the plot ...make awkward situations like ... falling in love phase .

PoojaaNair thumbnail

Pls show like another track where a new boy enters savi class he is good looking and ishans jealousy. 

SamiO05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

well done smiley32smiley20please continue 

PoojaaNair thumbnail

I mean if ur free with  doing it now u can do