sulini76 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

1. She was rude and racist to British people

2. She was embarrassing at Krish's school functions and at Yash's birthday party (although I did find it hilarious) 

3. She was mean and rude to Rahul and Rohan when they came to her house in the 1st half. She called Rohan fat. I understand she was angry with Rohan for being mean to her sister Pooja. But she didn't recognize Pooja's role in that situation because she ignored the fact that Pooja shouldn't have been at Rohan's school to bully him. She should've asked Pooja to apologize too. 

Rohan was just forced to apologize to Pooja when all he did was just stand up to a bully. I don't think that was really fair but I think Rahul showed he was the bigger person than Anjali in that scene.

I think it wasn't realistic that Rahul and Anjali's marriage worked because they had compatibility problems and Yash was right about Naina being a better partner for him. 

Edited by sulini76 - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

You really want to find logic in a senseless potboiler like K3G? 🤔 

😂 

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Who is yash?

Unicorn20 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Is it just because K3G was made 22 years ago? Sadly, moral or social issues were not taken seriously at that time. But still I found Anjali's character annoying. 

Edited by Unicorn20 - 2 months ago
Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Amitabh Bachchan's name is Yash in the movie. 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Anjali wasn’t right for Yash. But it wasn’t Yash who wanted to marry Anjali after all. She was perfect for Rahul and it was proven. Case closed. smiley16

priya185 thumbnail

She was helping out the British neighbour she called her kameeni in a different language the British lady didn't understand

yes she was embarrassing but even our parents can be embarrassing sometimes

point 3 she didn't know

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Rahul himself fatshamed Rohan. 

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Every one fat shamed and ignored the poor laddoo but he’s the one who turned out to be more generous, sensible, hot and indeed reunited the stupid crying family. He also tamed Poo and reduced her arrogance, what a character smiley9

NoraSM thumbnail

This palace is near Chandni Chowk 

1000008978.jpg