Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

Posted: 3 months ago

Mediation  hota hai divorce  process  mein.

At least  3 times 

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Thank u for sharing, he clearly told he never met anupama who went underground to court kisko 6 month deta ya divorce councelling session karata . Insta noodles ki tarah nhi hota divorce. Anuraj ka divorce itni asaani se nhi hua tha .

Anuj said he was searching her everywhere , even when devika claimed divorce Anuj said she left me & CA.

Jan anupama underground thi to kisse closure mangta or kaise, uska phone bhi band tha .

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

Inka divorce hua hai ispe question mark hai , makers had not yet cleared it , Anuj said he never met anupama once she left infact searching her but she got underground .

Makers dint cleared this divorce thing 

I don't think the divorce has happened. I think Barkha and MD might have found out about Anupamaa's whereabouts and might have sent divorce papers to her saying Anuj wants a divorce from her. She might have signed it for his Khusi...smiley2 Then BB and MD would have taken the papers to Anuj saying that he only has to sign the papers and the divorce would be finalized. When he would have asked about the due procedures, they would have told him that Anupamaa was so desperate to get a divorce from him that she bribed every lawyer and judge from the hefty money she earned as his partner, to grant them instant divorce. Then both of them would have gone to the courts to themselves bribe the judges and get an instant divorce, but instead, they would have encountered an honest judge, a man with high principles. He would have warned them of dire consequences and jail terms in case they tried these tricks again.smiley36 Disappointed they would have gone back and told Majboor that due to the hefty money that Anupamaa paid, they are divorced now. Being as airheaded as his wife if not more, Majboor would have believed in all this. Now he wants answers from Anupamaa as to why was she so desperate ?? smiley36

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Jab anupama was underground then whom he ask for closure , he search her every where , her phone was switch off . When he saw her so is approaching her . He was name sake in this relationship which is definitely wrong on his part I agree he was always uncomfortable on talks of marriage.

Aapka spouse aap ko aapki galtiya baatein or badle mein aap unhe theek karne jagah Tata bye bye karke chale jao coz ego got hurt . I doubt court itne idiotic reasons se divorce grant karta hai , maan don't have reason to get divorce 

Anupama devi kabhi closure ki need nhi thi isiliye unhone kabhi manga na pehle pyar vanraj or Shah family se. I doubt usko closure ka matlab pata hai 

surabhi01 thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Sawal  to ab anupama  ko anuj se karna chahiye  ki jub mein  accident  se lauti  to kya woh time tha  muh pur  blame  lagane ka ?

Pehle aap  batayiye us particular  time pe Maine Aisa kya kiya tha Jo aapne ne mujhe  duniya bhar ka sunaya,

Aur phir ek aur Sawal mujhe    galat time pe  galat  gussa .

Yes aapka gussa   us particular  situation  ke dekhte hue aaka gussa  galat  tha  tha kya abhi  bhi gussa  galat hai 

To us time  mujh par gussa karne ke bajaye aapne choti  ki misunderstanding  door kyon nahi ki 

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: HoneyBee7312

Though I still think this is all a trick from the makers to WW Anupama's Vanraj obsession during their marriage. It has still ruined the character for me

Jab makers ne apne hi titular protagonist Anupamaa ka poora character graph tabaah kar diya aur usko fake empowerment ki journey di tab ye Majboor kis khet ki mooli hai smiley39

This show is truly about promoting one despicable character - Vanrajan and putting down every other character in the process 

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Sawal  to ab anupama  ko anuj se karna chahiye  ki jub mein  accident  se lauti  to kya woh time tha  muh pur  blame  lagane ka ?

Pehle aap  batayiye us particular  time pe Maine Aisa kya kiya tha Jo aapne ne mujhe  duniya bhar ka sunaya,

Aur phir ek aur Sawal mujhe    galat time pe  galat  gussa .

Yes aapka gussa   us particular  situation  ke dekhte hue aaka gussa  galat  tha  tha kya abhi  bhi gussa  galat hai 

To us time  mujh par gussa karne ke bajaye aapne choti  ki misunderstanding  door kyon nahi ki 

when husband and wife fight, they might say things that they don’t mean (sometimes) in a fit of rage. If that happens, wife will not pack her bags and walk out of his life. No mother will do that when she has a little girl to care for. That is abandoning the child and family. 

If CA was the one started the blame game ( I don’t know, I haven’t seen the episodes. Just guessing based on posts), it is the job of a mother to clarify/explain or talk or at least acknowledge it.  Not walk out!!! 

As far as I remember, all the times that Vanraj had humiliated her, she stood her ground and continued to serve him like a loyal wife ( when she was still married to him). He had thrown her out of the house, closed the door on her face. She begged and went in. (This was episode #1 & 2) Following day was business as usual. He has even insulted her publicly stating that he regrets marrying a gawaar. Why didn’t she walk out at that time? 

Anupamaa is wrong no matter how I see it. She has no bearing to question Anuj whatsoever. 

Edited by SmithaRam - 3 months ago
Tulsi_Smriti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The fact still that does not change that Anuj will now get jealous of AnuDeep bond... just because Anu chose to move out...

But he conveniently forgets that he has chosen Shruti as well...

Rahi baat uncomfortable hone ki, that cannot cover Anuj ka wrong move... woh shadi ki baat se , Shruti ke uske kareeb aane se uncomfortable hota hai to Shru ke saath kyu hai woh...

There may be fathers who raise their children single handed ly not all men who loose their spouse,  get into live in relationships specially wen Anuj claims to be or is shown to be so Desi n traditional n religious...on one hand n den on the other hand he is literally emotionally cheating Shruti... no offense to anyone.... just my POV...

surabhi01 thumbnail

Drama Enthusiasts

Anupama  has explained  it but neither  choti ready to listen  nor  anuj ready to listen  

It is not just responsibility  of mother  

and give good parenting  to children it is responsibility  of  father  also   to giv good e parenting  to  children  

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Trollbaaz

Originally posted by: InsaneDivine

I don't think the divorce has happened.

Now he wants answers from Anupamaa as to why was she so desperate ?? smiley36

Is this still a confusion?

They are divorced, Maa was narrating her dukh bhari daastaan to Deepu Ji

‘ Anuj mere Axe Hujbend hai, ye meri dusri sadi thi, pehli sadi mein na pyaar tha na samman, dusri sadi mein bohot bohot bohot pyaar aur….’ *Cries*

Also she is a Pativrata Patni (chahe kisi ki bhi ho full time or part time) agar divorce nahi hua hota she would have still been wearing Mangalsutra and Sindoor.

And Divorce nahi hua hota Anuj would’ve never thought of getting married (waise bhi nahi karega) 😂