Users

Frequent Posters

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Nah I guess tomorrow’s preview

I don’t know if folks get these previews on the prime time telecast because this is never shown on Hotstar.

Yehi to Poblem hai, Deepu ko abhi tak kuch pata hi nahi, wo bass Maa ko taadne mein aur impress karne mein busy hai, Puppy ne Mogra ke flowers ka bouquet bheja, to Deepu ne poore Spice aur Chutney ko Mogre se bhar diya so that Maa feels relaxed 😂
He still doesn’t know the long list of Maa’s baggage which even includes Mishter Shah, his wife and the child with her Ex 😂

Deepu ko pata bhi chal jayega toh bhi wo Maa ki izzat karega and agar galti se shadi ho gayi inki and phir divorce toh hoga hi tab bhakts will say Deepu felt suffocated of her baggage and she let him go for his khushi… and my dear , you and me will have a hearty laugh narrating the phairytail to our kids/grandkidssmiley37

Tulsi_Smriti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

Maha Nalayak aka nayak vanraj Shah would be judge to grant them divorce 

and den immediately propose Anu to get back to him .... n maa will be like 3 wedding mujhse koi karega nai aur deep ka elder bro pal is risky khadoos so main Mister Shah se hi kar leti hoo.... as it is abb to rich hai woh log bhi n den dimple is also running away wid titu so Shah phemli needs a (Anupa)maid.....lol....

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

Deepu ko nhi pata kal Wale mogre mein kissi aur ki khusboo thi jisse mummy relax hui thismiley37

Is Deepu so caring towards all the employees at the restaurant? ya Maa mein kuch speshal hai!

I’m telling you its the masala in that pallu, jo dekho khicha chala aata hai aur jisko Maa real mein chahti hai he is repulsed by the masaledani bolo …sad story tch tch

Edited by hinz - 3 months ago
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Dee-Dee

Majnu begging and New Knight in Shining Armour protecting the fragile Maa, how cute is that

And here it starts, the victim play and guilt trip😂 - “Kyon baat karni hai aapko mujhse, aap apni jindagi mein aage badh chuke hain”

Also, now she remembers its her workplace and it’s her work timing, warna pehle to 24*7 Kapadia House & Kapadia office sabko Shahs ke liye garden bana ke rakha tha

https://x.com/thor____loki/status/1754795081427800278?s=46&t=WVIzkiWt9vjZ_FqsXpsHAw

nikamma, gadha kahin ka!!  The attitude that Maa is throwing around?!? smiley7