Anuj will do to Adhya what Anupamaa did to Anuj

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 months ago

He was clearly not comfortable with having Balti Devi beside her, she reminded him of loneliness, trauma, abandonment, selection of priorities where he was last. But he was made to accept her because of this larger than life vague idea and fantasy that Ek Maa Kabhi Galat Nahi ho Sakti.

Now when he finds Anupamaa, he will get her back, and forget giving her a reality check about resorting her priorities, he will become a worse puppy, promising never to stop her for anything. Because just look at him, he is CLEARLY so DESPERATE to have her back.

And Adhya will be forced to accept MAA even though she reminded her of loneliness, trauma, abandonment, selection of priorities where she was last, but she will be made to accept her because of this larger than life vague idea and fantasy that Ek Maa Kabhi Galat Nahi ho Sakti.

And then when she acts out, she will be asked, if you didn't want this why didn't you tell me? As if you asked??

I really wish ApMaan get back together and Adhya moves in with Shruti permanently, leaving both of them for good and voluntarily this time without passive aggressive blackmail like Maaya did.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Vaise mujhe pata nhi why Shruti is hyped as best maa for CA , like maa is considered best maa of all

Shruti is definitely close to CA but adhya never gave her position of mother in her life , Shruti herself had confirmed it that CA had not opened up to her completely in 5 yrs , in party adhya was just taunting maa , even Shruti was confused on adhya's reaction, by Shruti statements  we can glimpse that so called close family projected r not so close coz Anuj & CA both don't open up to her , they both r using her sadly .

Anuj had not forced CA ever , he will not do now also , it's wrong accusation on Anuj he said he will do anything for CA as he agreed to marry Shruti for her. This is relationship Anuj chose above even anupama as he did left her to be with CA in Mumbai

CA herself might want to bring anupama back after seeing anuj' s condition currently at a point she is avoiding any union b/w them as more than herself she is worried for anuj's heartbreak . If we get a glimpse what happened 5 yrs back after anupama left .

I have a feeling as they r projecting only accident is d reason of CA misunderstanding anupama so might be there will be another accident to prove how mahan maa was , how wrong Anuj & CA was , after that CA might not have problem with maan reunion.

Maan 2.0 is already on cards whether we like or not but I feel there is no point of reunion if anupama devi don't change a bit , it would be better if Anuj make it clear before reunion that this time he won't tolerate any negligence towards his family nor will adjust at any cost ,  if makers want they can give Anuj grey shades , after reunion CA still can be cold to anupama where it's upto anupama how to mend her relationship with CA .

Marrying Shruti is complete I justice 2 her when Anuj can't move on .

Anuj & CA is d best bond on this serial , I can trust on Anuj in this , he had never hesitate to called out even anupama for her neglect for CA , 

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 3 months ago
Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

I feel CA will only get them married or reconcile again, she will also have a change of mind and heart, because hai to aakhir wo bhi bhakt hi.

Both Anuj and CA are behaving like having no self respect, and both will dump Shruti

This is a vicious loop, Vanraj abuses Maa still she runs after them, Maa abuses CA and Anuj still they crave for her and now Anuj and CA will do the same to Shruti, I hope she doesn’t turn negative because this entire family is not worth wasting time on.

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: NiharikaMishra

He was clearly not comfortable with having Balti Devi beside her, she reminded him of loneliness, trauma, abandonment, selection of priorities where he was last. But he was made to accept her because of this larger than life vague idea and fantasy that Ek Maa Kabhi Galat Nahi ho Sakti.

Now when he finds Anupamaa, he will get her back, and forget giving her a reality check about resorting her priorities, he will become a worse puppy, promising never to stop her for anything. Because just look at him, he is CLEARLY so DESPERATE to have her back.

And Adhya will be forced to accept MAA even though she reminded her of loneliness, trauma, abandonment, selection of priorities where she was last, but she will be made to accept her because of this larger than life vague idea and fantasy that Ek Maa Kabhi Galat Nahi ho Sakti.

And then when she acts out, she will be asked, if you didn't want this why didn't you tell me? As if you asked??

I really wish ApMaan get back together and Adhya moves in with Shruti permanently, leaving both of them for good and voluntarily this time without passive aggressive blackmail like Maaya did.

While I totally agree with all you’ve said but @ bold- Adhya is linked to Shruti only cause of Anuj, she has no reason to be with Shuti otherwise…

Anuj is doing a disservice to both Shruti and Aadhya at this point.

NiharikaMishra thumbnail

Originally posted by: hinz

While I totally agree with all you’ve said but @ bold- Adhya is linked to Shruti only cause of Anuj, she has no reason to be with Shuti otherwise…

Anuj is doing a disservice to both Shruti and Aadhya at this point.

At this point Shruti's presence doesn't matter, the makers are already implying that Shruti does absolutely nothing for Adhya and her life would have been the same without her. The issue is Adhya wanting to avoid MAA but will have to tolerate her like Anuj tolerated MD.

And talking about connections, if Shruti being with Adhya is cz of Anuj then Anupamaa meeting CA was also cz of Anuj, but MAA flaunts that credit like she gave birth to CA, and without a father by mitosis.

And while we are giving credit, CA was in this world because of Maaya but people still curse her.

Morally, the one who stays and keeps you happy should have more credit than the one who came first.

NiharikaMishra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

Vaise mujhe pata nhi why Shruti is hyped as best maa for CA , like maa is considered best maa of all

No no no. No Best Maa please, Adhya has always just needed friendship, company and a confidant. She lived for 7 years in the orphanage with a big bunch of kids and was suddenly taken by this couple with the promise of parental love and attention, something she had head stories of but never actually experienced.

And in an orphanage there isn't even the issue of peer pressure because everyone there is an orphan, so there wouldn't be an emotional scene of one child flaunting their parent while another cries in a corner.

She also didn’t need any of the MAA favors that had made Maataji's bio-trio helplessly dependent on her. She was used to cleaning up after herself and could even do basic cooking. You know a kid is only as helpless as a good parent allows him or her to be (not talking about differently abled kids)

But here she was, with lots to eat and drink but in a lonely house where the mother almost always and the father occasionally left her in the care of random people whom she didn't even know, let alone trust when she left the orphanage for Amdavad. 

I now understand why she used to irritatingly shout Yaay every time she was made to accompany to Shah house, because she hoped to get some human company, and Leela's taunts were too small a price to pay.

Shruti is just giving her exclusive attention, which may not be sufficient for someone to be Best MAA but it is all Adhya wants right now. 

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This is what will happen in long term 

1) Anuj will agian become slave of anupama and shahs

2) Adhya will again suffer and become rebel or slave like anupama to shahs 

3) Shahs will agian dominate over anuj and adhya like before 

4) Anuj is incapable of controlling anupama or shahs and anupama will never ever listen to anuj regarding shahs 

5) Shahs will never allow anuj and kapadiyas to live in peace through anupam and pakhi etc 

6) In next gen adhya may marry into a shah related supporter male who will again control her and dominate over her 

7) As soon as anupama returns to india she will send pakhi with adhik to kapadiya house again pakhi will abuse adhya and use anuj and adhik money and dominate 

This toxic cycle shall continue in next gen than next gen than next gen etc 

Till anupama and pakhi are not leaving kapadiya house and family no way anuj or adhya or any kapadiya can live in peace 

Anupama and pakhi needs someone like Petruchio to control them anuj is unfit for anything 

A man who kept quiet as a 50 something 3 adult kids father trapped his young sister who he called bacchi  just to please his lover anupama is unfit for any family role in life not a father not a husband not a brother or a son 

I am actually worried for adhyaa safety in future if anuj could do that with Malvika he may do same with adhya to please shahs or anupama allow other man to take advantage of aadhya 

No Shruti or Malati Devi or Barkha can do anything unless anuj is capable of handling anupama and shahs 

Honestly US may be modern than india but there too i  have not seen a husband or father letting a wife or her so called mayka do what anupama and shah does to his family and kid. 

The only solution is get back Malvika and GK kaka let adhya stay with them. Shruti is not realted so may be law may not permit but Malvika is own sister so can stay 

Edited by myviewprem - 3 months ago