Anuj is following vanraj footsteps

Historia thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

He is not clearing to Shruti .he is also emotional cheating on Shruti .he is lusting over anupama and sending her flowers through Shruti . He wants a nanny for adhya and he also wants anupama . Exactly the same thing vanraj has done with both kavya and anupama. 

What the f*** he wants??

Edited by Historia - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I guess u dint saw today episode he clearly said for moving on I need closure for that he want to meet anupama sadly anupama not vanraj ever asked for closure as they never wanted to.

Yes Anuj is wrong in not telling anything to Shruti but he is definitely not vanraj who tried to control someone else wife , anupama devi despite vanraj marrying kavya never maintain distance from him 

Edited by Shake_d_spear - 2 months ago
Tulsi_Smriti thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very very true... I feel no difference in them now.... 

I completely agree maa has done worst to Anuj but still his 26 saal ka pyar n all crap should have clearly ended wen he signed the divorce papers....

The moment he separated from Anupamaa,  he has mentally,  physically and emotionally no rights on her,  specially if he chooses to stay in a live in kind of set with another woman for not few months but 5 long years without any proper commitment as such...

If not Anupamaa den atleast with Shruti Anuj is wrong... He is the mild version of Vanu in Shruti s life... period !!

whatthelife thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Based on what Anuj said today, he is looking fwd to talk to Anupama expecting a closure ... a closure trust me is very important especially when you have put so much into that relationship and you don't know why the other person did what they did 

and about his dreams - I don't know if he is lusting over his ex-wife but hey ... they are some memories he has made in the past ... he still remembers it and I guess it's an involuntary action ... can't just be erased and they kick in time and again ... I sometimes see my boyfriend from my university days in my dreams, certainly doesn't mean I am lusting over him ... brain works in weird ways  

come what may, I wont compare this fool with Vanraj lol

Edited by whatthelife - 2 months ago
Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Inka divorce hua hai ispe question mark hai , makers had not yet cleared it , Anuj said he never met anupama once she left infact searching her but she got underground .

Makers dint cleared this divorce thing 

Tulsi_Smriti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

I guess u dint saw today episode he clearly said for moving on I need closure for that he want to meet anupama sadly anupama not vanraj ever asked for closure as they never wanted to.

Yes Anuj is wrong in not telling anything to Shruti but he is definitely not vanraj who tried to control someone else wife , anupama devi despite vanraj marrying kavya never maintain distance from him 

Completely agreed to I need closure , but den wasn't the same closure necessary prior to staying with Shruti or atleast wait for closure n den approach Shruti...

Matlab jo 26 saal ruk gaya woh 5 saal to ruk hi sakta tha, but no he did not ... n den again now that Maa is not in his life he is dreaming about her... lol how n why? Kis haq se...?

Again I'm not justifying maa at all... but I feel Anuj is also no less.... hehe....

Tulsi_Smriti thumbnail

I feel so in one of the episodes Devika did mention about the Divorce... pls correct me if I'm wrong...

But agar nai hua hai Divorce phir to live in mein rehna is all the more wrong na? Maa to nai rehne lagi na 5 saal kisi aur ke sath woh to akeli hi thi ....

Woh alag baat hai ki no one would stay with Maa...

Par hua hai I think so Divorce...

HoneyBee7312 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tulsi_Smriti

Very very true... I feel no difference in them now.... 

I completely agree maa has done worst to Anuj but still his 26 saal ka pyar n all crap should have clearly ended wen he signed the divorce papers....

The moment he separated from Anupamaa,  he has mentally,  physically and emotionally no rights on her,  specially if he chooses to stay in a live in kind of set with another woman for not few months but 5 long years without any proper commitment as such...

If not Anupamaa den atleast with Shruti Anuj is wrong... He is the mild version of Vanu in Shruti s life... period !!

If he had still been single and looking for closure, it would have made sense for him to be thinking about Anupama especially once he realises she is in US

But the makers chose to show him as committed to another woman. It is indeed creepy for him to now always be thinking of Anupama when he is in a relationship with another woman

Though I still think this is all a trick from the makers to WW Anupama's Vanraj obsession during their marriage. It has still ruined the character for me

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Mujhe yeh nahi samajh aa raha ki kis baat ka closure 

Jub divorce  ho gaya hai  to kis baat  closure 

Ab anupama  anupama  kapdia  se anupama  joshi  ho gayi  hai divorce  ho chuka hai to Pata nahi  kis baat  ka closure 

Ab Kaun sa closure  bacha hai 

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I don't understand ki divorce hua kaise, without any interaction.

Online Divorce le liya kya?

Even if Anupamaa sent papers, why didn't Anuj ask for closure when he sent papers back after signing them. AFAIK, court make you stay together for 6 months when you file for divorce on grounds of "irreconcilable differences" and give no clear reason. Why didn't Anuj insist talking to her at that time.

Aur tab closure nahi maanga to ab kyu maang raha hai.

Sahi bolte hai Murari,