Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Woah I see you read exactly what you wanted to read and not what I said. I only pointed out that if Anupamaa wanted to hate she could. I said nothing about being against adoption. I do feel Anupamaa was neglectful per se, but I also believe adopting a child when you have your own children who pull you in every direction is bound to be difficult. Hate Anupamaa all you want, but Adhya is out of control, angry and disrespectful. I stand by that. I didn’t say Anupamaa and Anuj weren’t to blame, I just said the girl has a problem and needs help.

LoLo thumbnail

Sorry but her adoption did change everything. Anupamaa never severed ties with Shahs and why should she? Her kids and grandchild were there; they came to her good or bad for help. Sometimes ex families are just like that. But once CA was adopted Anuj changed and his and Anupamaa’s equation changed. He showed that by living with Maya. Anupamaa should have left him with Maya and maybe she’d be living her best life! Anuj made CA the center of his life and he’s still letting her determine what decisions he makes. Sure, marry someone you don’t love because your teenage angry, disrespectful daughter says so! 

Anyway tired of arguing this point. I believe Anuj and Anupamaa should never be together again and Adhya needs therapy to deal with her anger and violence. I’ll say this lastly, if Shruti makes her angry, what will she do? Push her too?🤷🏽‍♀️

LoLo thumbnail

Excellent points. I feel the same way. If this child doesn’t get help, she will continue this pattern of anger and hatred the rest of her life.

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drama Enthusiasts

Anupama  push choti  in car  so choti  anu is taking  revenge  from mother  .but  choti  intentionally ignoring  intention  why anupama  push her back 

Jub kisi ne thaan liya thar person  will  Hate anupama  no matter  anupama  did good for them  they will  hare anupama  

Ab kisi  ko aadha glass  khaali dikhate hai  Ab kisi ko aadha glass  bhara dikhai deta hai

Same go to aadhya use to aadha glass  khaali  hi dikhai dega ki anupama  ne choti  ko aagey nahi  bithaya but can't see how anupama  save ur life and took u out from window  after  breaking glass  pane

Aadhya is is from  those people  who only see negative  thing  and  inttentially forget positive  things  

Edited by surabhi01 - 3 months ago
SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LoLo

Sorry but her adoption did change everything. Anupamaa never severed ties with Shahs and why should she? Her kids and grandchild were there; they came to her good or bad for help. Sometimes ex families are just like that. But once CA was adopted Anuj changed and his and Anupamaa’s equation changed. He showed that by living with Maya. Anupamaa should have left him with Maya and maybe she’d be living her best life! Anuj made CA the center of his life and he’s still letting her determine what decisions he makes. Sure, marry someone you don’t love because your teenage angry, disrespectful daughter says so! 

Highlighted in bold is the crux of the problem. Nothing more, nothing less. 

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Trollbaaz

If her Ex In Laws were kind, supportive, good hearted people who generally loved her then there would be no problem with her keeping ties with them however this is not the case here. 

Shameless Shahs are disgusting, vile, golddiggers who just want free service from her! They literally abused her for 26 years why would any sane person keep ties with such toxic people and make them her maayka? Even her own mother advised her to prioritise Anuj and her new family first! Had she severed ties with the Shahs then she could’ve had a happy married life with Anuj and CA! But no madam loves humiliation at the hands of her abusers!

LoLo thumbnail

Ok

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Anyway tired of arguing this point. I believe Anuj and Anupamaa should never be together again and Adhya needs therapy to deal with her anger and violence. I’ll say this lastly, if Shruti makes her angry, what will she do? Push her too?🤷🏽‍♀️

@bold : Ex families ? That’s the family of her Ex husband not her own family, they have thrown her out mercilessly, many times. Accused abused insulted her, families are not like this. She needs help if she never severed ties with them.
So Anuj should adjust with her Ex husband and in laws, her kids who never showed an iota of respect even to their mom, but he should not start his own family?

Anupama’s kids and grandkids can be center of her life but his daughter cannot be anything to him?

I don’t think Aadhya behaves so violently with anyone else other than Anupama or those who take Anupama’s name, why would she be angry at Shruti, the girl has been there for her in good bad ugly times, prioritised her and her father, they live a normal happy life with no baggages, not until Anupama came back, Anupama is the baggage.

Sorry even I see no point in debating further when the thought process is very rigid concerning adopted kids. Lets agree to disagree :)

Edited by Dee-Dee - 3 months ago
LoLo thumbnail

I have no rigid thought process on adopted kids.  I have family with children of birth and of heart. In marriage you may hear people say bonus children for adopted or step children; to me they are all my family, fully mine! Please don’t assume. I just know the family must undergo therapy and visits to check on how the adoption is affecting everyone. Adoption will affect the family and child 100%; no doubt about it. It will affect the marriage and the children-all of them. Adhya needs help regardless of who is to blame.

Dee-Dee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

I have no rigid thought process on adopted kids.  I have family with children of birth and of heart. In marriage you may hear people say bonus children for adopted or step children; to me they are all my family, fully mine! Please don’t assume. I just know the family must undergo therapy and visits to check on how the adoption is affecting everyone. Adoption will affect the family and child 100%; no doubt about it. It will affect the marriage and the children-all of them. Adhya needs help regardless of who is to blame.

Happy to know your thoughts about family & kids :)

And while I fully agree, every person in this show needs help, therapy, including Aadhya, Adoption surely is not the reason for it.

It’s Anupama, her misplaced priorities, her messed up relations, her God Complex that she can manage everything and everyone, her habit of not being able to say a No. She single handedly ruined everything for herself, neither her “Ex-Family” nor her Next Family are with her, even they became ber Ex.

I am yet to come across such a Bati hui Orat like she calls herself, in real life. What is she doing in the US? Serving her grown up married son, his wife, his daughter, handling their house? 

They say, if you maintain some distance, relations survive & people value you, if you over indulge, relations die - Distance Makes the heart Grow Fonder!