Why did Siddharth Anand casted some random actors in Fighter?

Posted: 2 months ago

I don’t understand why he took some random TV actors like KSG, Sanjeeda and another actor Akshay Oberoi that I never heard before. How can he cast these kinds of actors in a big budget movie? Maybe that’s why the film is flopping so badly. Couldn’t he find somebody better like Vidyut Jamwal? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bird32

Couldn’t he find somebody better like Vidyut Jamwal? 

Vidyut mightve want the lead smiley36

Prizi thumbnail

You really think vidyut wants to be anything another than lead

Originally posted by: Prizi

You really think vidyut wants to be anything another than lead

Then, why KSG agreed to do such small role? It looks like you are big fan of him. 

BBOTT thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

they should have got winget, that would have made the movie a hit, but I guess she is too big to star in movies like fighter.

Originally posted by: BBOTT

they should have got winget, that would have made the movie a hit, but I guess she is too big to star in movies like fighter.

What is Jennifer has to do with this topic? Funny his fans can’t forget her and has to bring her name even she has nothing to do with the topic. KSG’s acting was bad and the director should not take any TV actors at all on this big budget movie. No TV actors actresses should be on this type of movie. 

Edited by Bird32 - 2 months ago
Prizi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bird32

Then, why KSG agreed to do such small role? It looks like you are big fan of him. 

you can't compare vidyut with ksg or akshay Oberoi..

Oh yes I'm his fan

priya185 thumbnail

I thought they got the casting right in this movie 

Bloody-Mary thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

BBOTT : woh film me hoti toh film ka day one 400 rupay hota 😭

This is a reply to bhootnifer fan bird aka naila who blocked me : winget wouldn't have signed it, but if sid Anand or Hrithik was a rapist or a proven murderer she would have jumped to sign it. Also for the record winget fan if you drag ksg your favs flop ass will get dragged 🤣

Funny thing is you can't live a day without mentioning ksg or creating threads on him while no ksg fan create threads on bhootnifer cuz they couldn't care less 😭

Edited by Bloody-Mary - 2 months ago
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

NKapoor? 🤔