RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 months ago

There is so much hate for the transgender community (as users on here have frequently displayed) that I found this recent story both surprising and heartwarming. The fact that I found it surprising is part of the problem that the behavior exhibited here is the exception rather than the norm and I hope one day it does become the standard practice.

What this proves is that what makes a person remarkable is not how much money they have, how beautiful they are, or if they are a superstar or not. It's simply having the grace to treat someone else with human dignity and respect their identity. 

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/designer-saisha-shinde-recalls-aishwarya-rais-reaction-to-her-transition-to-a-transwoman-reveals-was-introduced-to-aaradhya-correctly/articleshow/106736444.cms?from=mdr

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/saisha-shinde-recalls-how-aishwarya-rai-respected-her-transition-used-the-correct-pronouns-when-aaradhya-came-in-she-introduced-me-as-saisha-9104579/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

There is so much hate for the transgender community (as users on here have frequently displayed) that I found this recent story both surprising and heartwarming. The fact that I found it surprising is part of the problem that the behavior exhibited here is the exception rather than the norm and I hope one day it does become the standard practice.

What this proves is that what makes a person remarkable is not how much money they have, how beautiful they are, or if they are a superstar or not. It's simply having the grace to treat someone else with human dignity and respect their identity. 

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/designer-saisha-shinde-recalls-aishwarya-rais-reaction-to-her-transition-to-a-transwoman-reveals-was-introduced-to-aaradhya-correctly/articleshow/106736444.cms?from=mdr

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/saisha-shinde-recalls-how-aishwarya-rai-respected-her-transition-used-the-correct-pronouns-when-aaradhya-came-in-she-introduced-me-as-saisha-9104579/

who? where? 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

I don't want to give the user any more attention than is necessary so I will PM you.

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

If that makes her supportive of transgender rights, what does her posing with war criminal Netanyahu make her? Supportive of war crimes? 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

If that makes her supportive of transgender rights, what does her posing with war criminal Netanyahu make her? Supportive of war crimes? 

That doesn’t even look like it’s a recent pic 

RaniPreityAish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

That doesn’t even look like it’s a recent pic 

It's not. It's from 2018 and this has been posted before. Said user has been on a wave of spreading misinformation about Aish in multiple threads now. Context is everything including the fact that most of Bollywood's elite met him but said user decided to only post about Aish. If said user was really so righteously indignant, why not call out the rest of the celebs who met him too? Only Aish was targeted because there's no actual genuine concern for Palestinians, this is just a classic case of hijacking an issue and pretending to care in order to vindicate their grudge. Which imo is equally as disgusting.

https://www.financialexpress.com/photos/business-gallery/1021235/shalom-bollywood-benjamin-netanyahu-meets-stars-from-film-industry-recreates-oscar-moment-see-photos/6/

[Post Removed]

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

She was there...among others with hubby and Father-in-law and some other Hindi-filmindustry-celebs...so what importance would there be if the pic with the flowers is "morphed"???

Me too, I dislike when one person is picked out of a group because of a personal agenda...

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JangoB

OMG are you sure that picture is not morphed? 😳 

I wish it was morphed/fake. 

Aish doesn't seem to hold back when it comes to supporting war criminals. I mean, sure, others were there too, but does that really make it any better? Can we really excuse Aish?  Since it's an Aish topic, it's natural that we're going to discuss her. The reasons fans come up with might try to cover up the wrongdoing, but just showing basic kindness to another human being becomes heartwarming. 

[Post Removed]