Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer_Rain thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

I don't comprehend what Armaan had in mind regarding his plan to help Abhira with her law degree. It seems like he didn't foresee these challenges. I mean, making Abhira stay in their room all day alone will not help in getting her law degree.  Now that Abhira has the opportunity to fulfill her dream, I can't fathom why Armaan is hesitant to assist her. It's understandable that he might not want to disrupt the celebrations. but I'm puzzled by Armaan's behavior these days. He takes one step forward, but after feeling guilty, he retreats two steps backward.

Edited by Summer_Rain - 4 months ago
MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Exactly! What does he want? Abhira should forget her dreams and serve the Poddars by being the ideal target for all blames? smiley29. Chahiye kya is insaan ko? Ruhi-Family-Abhira yahi karta rahega yeh🙄

MeghaBis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Expressionist (February 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Dadisa bol rahi hain na they care having guests at poddar house, so she don't want any tamasha, she might have asked everyone to be at home. 

This now reminded me another show scene where the fl was trapped in almost same situation, she came late & the guests though ml & pl are couple. FL was welcomed with insults later when she came home.

Idhar kya hoga no ideasmiley39

So ab Shahi ji Murga ke sare shows se swad anusar script churaengesmiley36

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Dadisa bol rahi hain na they care having guests at poddar house, so she don't want any tamasha, she might have asked everyone to be at home. 

This now reminded me another show scene where the fl was trapped in almost same situation, she came late & the guests though ml & pl are couple. FL was welcomed with insults later when she came home.

Mat yaad dilao yaar.smiley44. That ml is still the same even now. 

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: smriti25

So ab Shahi ji Murga ke sare shows se swad anusar script churaengesmiley36

Only Anupamaa seems somewhat original due to the Amreeka cringe smiley36

Though I’m sure it will become another Ghum Ganja post gen leap smiley36

Rsrockz thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

First of all kaunsi theer marna hai Sankranthi festival celebration chod ke, Akshu ko bhaagne ki Abhira ko khoodne ki khujli hai, jabardast genes hai smiley37

Originally posted by: Criticiser

What era is this where a girl has to sneak out to study what nonsense! 

Edited by Rsrockz - 4 months ago

Yrkkh is copying that same plot. Now we know what will happen.Abhira will not be back before guests come and will be badly insulted. If we have worse luck then Ruhi will be thought of as Armaan's wife by guests (assuming they have not met Abhira at the reception).

Jennifeerr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Accha Admi, vo kaun hoga mujhe nhi pata 🤣😭

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: janecastle

I'm more worried about whatever plan Abhira has come up with. I just hope it doesn't involve pendulum and creep working together. Rest anything will do.

Most importantly Chuhi Kohl, shouldn't even have her

shadow around Abhira 

Originally posted by: janecastle

What happened to Ruhi Didi's ddp? smiley39 She's back to being all decked up. Inti jaldi pati bhool gayi? At least og Didi was consistent.. she didn't give 2 hoots about her husband and stood by that. Iski tarah har do din mein stance nahi badalti thi.

Only one day she wore a very light color saree with no makeup (when Abhira woke her up and took out the saree for her). On all other days she had been decked up. 

Did you notice her pink blouse and saree style when she came down the stairs before going out to the market? Actresses are made to wear saree like these often these days but during such a time it seemed a little shameful to me.

Did you notice her jewellery and saree on the Day of Puja (actually the whole fam was decked up which is very strange for a Puja like this). 

Did you notice the sleeveless blouse she was wearing in the sleeping pill scene? So she always maintained her styling.

What DDP? DDP is just to give her a free pass to openly misbehave with Abhira and giving guilt trips to Armaan.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 4 months ago