Ruhi - the harbinger of Divorce. (New Promo)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lostin90s thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

So after watching the new promo, the only thought that struck me the most was what excuses and charades Ruhi would make to run after her solemate, her jigar, her jaan…….the one and only Armaaaan????????

Lostin90s thumbnail

I thought she would be more influenced by the Goenkas and marry someone else with in a month after the disappearance of Rohit, her husband. But, here she is indulging herself in breaking up others marriage by transforming herself into peon of family court and delivering divorce papers in hand herself.smiley13

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ekahriz

removed for instigation

this disgusting Ruhi is breaking up her sisters marriage so she can satisfy her lust with her brother in law ..‘disgusting aurat 🤮🤮🤮

edited gen 3 ref & instigating comment on parvarish

Edited by LizzieBennet - 21 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I doubt she'll actually do it in epi but she may discuss it with Armaan. But if she has the audacity to draw up papers , I would really like Armaan himself to blast her to smithereens. Who the F does she think she is?! 

I'd like him to say out loud that "tum kis haq seh meri zindagi mein dakhal andazi kar rahi ho?! You mean nothing to me " 

But unfortunately he doesn't have what it takes. 

She'll also manipulate him by threatening to go kill herself or something 🙄

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ekahriz

removed for gen 3 ref & instigation

lets c how this plays out....someone needs to give ruhi a zor ka jhatka...to face reality that duniya uske hisab se nahi chalti......

edited for instigating comment on gen 3 character

Edited by LizzieBennet - 21 days ago
Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I'm glad this is happening prishu..armaan must give divorce to her and free her from this deal marriage..if it is really deal marriage why is he kissing her and giving wrong signals.. remember that night after Charu was given green signal , he hugged her with so much affection ,not like a responsibility one.. 

He cannot ride two boats and sink abhira's boat as per his convenience..let her go pls

Lostin90s thumbnail

Some excuses I could think of:

1) her  therapist told her to go to a quiet place to calm her disturbed mind.
2) she suddenly started pining for hilly place after being reminded of her maasi and her son.

3) she has suddenly developed TB and doctor prescribed her to go and stay in clean air and the air purifier at home is malfunctioning.

Edited by Lostin90s - 21 days ago
India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pinecone

I doubt she'll actually do it in epi but she may discuss it with Armaan. But if she has the audacity to draw up papers , I would really like Armaan himself to blast her to smithereens. Who the F does she think she is?! 

I'd like him to say out loud that "tum kis haq seh meri zindagi mein dakhal andazi kar rahi ho?! You mean nothing to me " 

But unfortunately he doesn't have what it takes. 

She'll also manipulate him by threatening to go kill herself or something 🙄

she may bring up her trauma to manipulate armaan....

whatever it is...i would prefer armaan deal with it...and not abhira....😂

Lostin90s thumbnail

Ruji ko apne matashree ko yaad jyada karna chahiye par sadly she doesn’t remember her at all, nor does she imbibe any of her qualities.

Edited by Lostin90s - 21 days ago