Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swathi.A thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

He and ruhi will never be together, at the same time he & abhira don't have a future together ..he will continue to act as pendulum , that's the crux of this particular story copied frm lost. Even though he falls in "love " with abhira , he won't draw a boundary with his bhabhi ..so yeah he will continue to be this despicable man..problem will come when abhira will know the complete truth & still continue to love himsmiley11 will she won't she ? 

SHE WILL LEAVE definitely 😁 

bajarbattu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kheench rahe hai basss.............. 

Yeh promo hi delulu hai. smiley37

Because in one of the bts interviews RP had clearly said that Armaan is now starting to fall for Abhira. He would not have said that without the permission of DKP. Else bechara shehzada se jyaada khai mein gir jaata. 

So chill guys n girls. They are just stretching the drama for IPL times. Ismein koi doraha nahi hai, ki Abhimaan is end goal. I mean look at that fight they had yesterday. Armaan was acting like an exasperated husband, who was trying to get a word in, and jamaoing proper hakk by not letting go of her hand and hugging her from behind and all that. 

No wonder Ruhi itni jalkukdi ho rahi hai. Halaki yeh sab kheechum kheechanyi mein apni sweetu Abhira ka dil toot jayega, aur jab uska dil tootega. smiley38 ....... toh creatives ko aur masala milega isko aur kheenchne ke liye!

-
much love, light and laughter
Battu

Edited by bajarbattu - 18 days ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: janecastle

Where did you find these details? Promo only shows he wants to tell the truth about the past, most probably to Abhira, to avoid another divorce kaand. Toffeeman don't have the guts to reveal anything to his family. Neither will they show him pursue a relationship with his bhabhi, because till now, he's the ML unfortunately. May be one day, if we are lucky, when AA comes for Abhira, we might get BhabhiMaan. Till then, we'll see spineless pendulum oscillating between Abhira and bhabhi.

yes the voice over says he wants to reveal the truth about his and Ruhis relationship..and then it says abhira will come to know the truth. I think Armaan is tired of the guilt and having Ruhi,hold their past relationship over his head.,he probably does want a new start ..but without his tŵo minute noodles relationship with Ruhi hanging over his head like a time bomb. So I think that’s what this promo is about. I frankly don’t think Armaan wants a relationship with ruhi. He’s said it many times that there is no future for him and Ruhi together and that relationship is over 🤷🏻‍♀️.. but obviously abhira will,misunderstand it and she may want to end their marriage so he can go be happy with ruhi..but then rohit will enter and the dynamics will change.. also podaars will support Armaan and abhiras marriage..I can’t see them encouraging Ruhi and Armaan getting together..this is not ghum 1.’ Rishta families have far more dignity and class than ghum families who are real trash..

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Agree with your thoughts 100 percent.Now every promo of yrkkh is a big lie.They even don't do hard work to shoot promo,they kist shoot them in the same dress that we already seen in past/current epispdes.And Ek Aadmi ya or Aurat se dub karwa lete hai,Kya hoga jab,Kya hoga ab ,Is guruwar se,Is Budhwar ko hoga bawal,Is Ramnavmi hoga kand,Is Hafte hoga Yeh,Kya Armaan divorce dega is hafte janne ke liye dekhte raho.....

Guys don,t belive in these cheap quality promos.Be aware of the fact that if amy show is running show's hero or heroine is the end goal everytime.Like Naitik-Akshara,Karthik-Naira,Abhimanyu-Akshara,Now Armaan and Abhira Are end goals Armaan will definately die after loving Abhira from Core heart like Virat.There will be no Ruhi like No pakhi at the end.

Mein Yeh bhi janta hoon ki Virat and Sai Ka Jaise last mein kuch hi pal ache the fir new generation aa gaya waisa hi yrkkh mein bhi ho sakta hai shyd 5-10 episode for this whole journey.But,Hame Unhi lamho ke liye shwo dekhna hoga bhale hi strech kar rahe ho.❤️

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 5

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

Kya hoga jab finally armaan decides to stand up for noodles love and enters hand in hand with ruhi,only to see Rohit standing there in Poddar house and everyone are so happy ...

This! I love this! 

Sadist me is doing the happy dance💃

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pinecone

They have literally turned him from being somone who could have been redeemed and we were rooting for into a spineless jerk. Kuch confess nahi karega yeh insaan family ke saamne. Dadisa will make bharta out of him if he said anything. He'll just continue pendulum giri. 

may b ruhi ne usse kaha hoga...she likes bharta...😂

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Armaan decides to tell his family truth about roohi and start a new future together! 

Sacrifice ke naam pe isne apne Bhai ki zindagi barbaad kar di smiley44smiley37

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5vYNKhg_kf/?igsh=dmVkeGoyZGY3MTdt

If this happens it will siddha associated with Rohit leaving home, 

Dadisa will throw him and ruhi both out like in Ruhi ka dream

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: barbieflora

This! I love this! 

Sadist me is doing the happy dance💃

Same Pinch exactly my thoughts, bas maza aa jaye, Armaan telling them and rohit standing there 

Sneha2002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Agree with your thoughts 100 percent.Now every promo of yrkkh is a big lie.They even don't do hard work to shoot promo,they kist shoot them in the same dress that we already seen in past/current epispdes.And Ek Aadmi ya or Aurat se dub karwa lete hai,Kya hoga jab,Kya hoga ab ,Is guruwar se,Is Budhwar ko hoga bawal,Is Ramnavmi hoga kand,Is Hafte hoga Yeh,Kya Armaan divorce dega is hafte janne ke liye dekhte raho.....

Guys don,t belive in these cheap quality promos.Be aware of the fact that if amy show is running show's hero or heroine is the end goal everytime.Like Naitik-Akshara,Karthik-Naira,Abhimanyu-Akshara,Now Armaan and Abhira Are end goals Armaan will definately die after loving Abhira from Core heart like Virat.There will be no Ruhi like No pakhi at the end.

Mein Yeh bhi janta hoon ki Virat and Sai Ka Jaise last mein kuch hi pal ache the fir new generation aa gaya waisa hi yrkkh mein bhi ho sakta hai shyd 5-10 episode for this whole journey.But,Hame Unhi lamho ke liye shwo dekhna hoga bhale hi strech kar rahe ho.❤️

I agree 100% ...ye sab bas publicity ke liye hai ...RS execution of Kusum Dola is far far better than Ghum makers

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 days ago

Originally posted by: Sneha2002

I agree 100% ...ye sab bas publicity ke liye hai ...RS execution of Kusum Dola is far far better than Ghum makers

I have seen few episodes of kusum dola as my mom was a big fan of that serial. Rono was not at all pendulum like this guy. He had a personality. This guy should be out of Abhira's life asap. He is a dhabba in her life. 

I am looking for Dadi Sa to act traditionally in this particular case. She should show no mercy to these two.