Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Because this is the plot!!!

FL doing kaands and then play the victim card!!!

Gharwale, sasural Wale ban jate hai villian and FL ko sympathy milti hai, ki haaye bechari ke saath kya hogaya!!! 😂🤣😂

ye har show main nahi hotha only those shows where blood and legacy is involved smiley36 maine toh har show main characters ke deed ko call out kiya hai nobody had a prblem only legacy show main notice kiya bassmiley36

Edited by firewings_diya - 3 months ago
Rsrockz thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Yahi hamara karam😒 (IN BOLD)

Illogical ki naani hai ye serialsmiley37

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Because this is the plot!!!

FL doing kaands and then play the victim card!!!

Gharwale, sasural Wale ban jate hai villian and FL ko sympathy milti hai, ki haaye bechari ke saath kya hogaya!!! 😂🤣😂

sias2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So Abhira is going to ask Ruhi and Armaan to play husband and wife for a day so she can go and do whatever work she has to do ! 

What DKP thinking? Is this some kind of joke they are making out of relationships?

And I really hope Armaan disagrees with it ! Ruhi ko to Accha chance milega to be close to Armaan ! I hope this flops and this news isn’t true 

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sias2

So Abhira is going to ask Ruhi and Armaan to play husband and wife for a day so she can go and do whatever work she has to do ! 

What DKP thinking? Is this some kind of joke they are making out of relationships?

And I really hope Armaan disagrees with it ! Ruhi ko to Accha chance milega to be close to Armaan ! I hope this flops and this news isn’t true 

.  From where did you get this spoiler? 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: AAMP

Roohi ko kya abhira ke matters me panchayat karne aa jana hai.. why doesn’t she mind her own business (just like she was advising abhira to..) Go and pine for and lust for your jeth ji and stay out of Abhira’s business 😡

that Ruhi is the most disgraceful stupid character.her mother Arohi,was a surgeon and Arohi did everything to further her medical career. Arohi,had so much ambition and was an awesome single mother and doctor.. and here this useless Ruhi just sits in the house pining for her brother in law and cursing destiny for her bad luck.. like really girl. You were brought up in luxury and with love..some people get it far worse.  Ruhi is a disappointment…I can’t believe strong vivacious intelligent Arohi had a daughter like Ruhi,☹️

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Criticiser

What era is this where a girl has to sneak out to study what nonsense! 

Modern era or dark ages 🤔 

Elope with some one sneaking out is heard off but ITV's  bechari Orphan FLs in different shows , diff channels has to yo sneak out .

Marriage for protection but it is like digging their  own grave with " Marriage "smiley37Trapped for ever 

Edited by Rosh4rose - 3 months ago