Beech ka rastha - explained in promo 😁

Swathi.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

I was always wondering what is the beech ka rastha Ruhi wanted Armaan to take.. 

Now from promo it is clear.. 

Ruhi wants Armaan to reveal their love to Poddars and legally marry Armaan and become Mrs  Ruhi Armaan poddar...This is the beech ka rastha she was talking about.. smiley37smiley37

Ye darpok armaan kabhi nahi karega.. Agar isse karna hota ye shaadi se pehle hi kar chuka hota..ab toh bilkul chance nahi 😆😆😆 you were a delulu woman , you are a delulu woman and you will remain as a delulu women forever Ruhi bhabhi smiley36

Jug Jug Jeeyo in Delulu land 😁😁

Edited by Swathiyaa - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

True😅 However, the future progression of the story depend on the sequence of truth revelations. If Abhira learns about Armaan and Ruhi’s past relationship, she might decide to stick to her one year contract and leave Armaan to give him a chance to get back to Ruhi. She is very stubborn and kind hearted. So, if she think that Armaan still loves Ruhi, she might step down and ask the family to accept Ruhi and Armaan. All of this could change if Armaan realizes his love for Abhira or if Rohit comes back. BTW, if Rohit comes back he might also want Armaan to get back with Ruhi. In my opinion, whatever might happen, in the end Armaan should realize his love for Abhira and stand for it. Makers can make the story interesting by carefully planning the sequence of events. The characters and future tracks have lot of potential. I hope the makers make best use of it.

Edited by free_willy - 1 months ago
Swathi.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: free_willy

True😅 However, the future progression of the story depend on the sequence of truth revelations. If Abhira learns about Armaan and Ruhi’s past relationship, she might decide to stick to her one year contract and leave Armaan to give him a chance to get back to Ruhi. She is very stubborn and kind hearted. So, if she think that Armaan still loves Ruhi, she might step down and ask the family to accept Ruhi and Armaan. All of this could change if Armaan realizes his love for Abhira or if Rohit comes back. BTW, if Rohit comes back he might also want Armaan to get back with Ruhi. In my opinion, whatever might happen, in the end Armaan should realize his love for Abhira and stand for it. Makers can make the story interesting by carefully planning the sequence of events. The characters and future tracks have lot of potential. I hope the makers make best use of it.

Bold - that is what makers won't do..they will cook pasta,noodles and everything in a single dish and spoil the dish as much as possible... I really wish makers do as you say.. 

Lee206 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This armaan have no shame even in front of God he saying he want to have relationship with his brothers wife like I want to return love to ruhi then why the hell you destroyed rohit life .I demand new male lead for Abhira ,this cheater deserve each other don't destroy practicality like gum hai kisi ke pyar mein 

Swathi.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lee206

This armaan have no shame even in front of God he saying he want to have relationship with his brothers wife like I want to return love to ruhi then why the hell you destroyed rohit life .I demand new male lead for Abhira ,this cheater deserve each other don't destroy practicality like gum hai kisi ke pyar mein 

Armaan did not mean he will go back to ruhi. . He meant he will fill Ruhi's life with love and happiness but not by marrying her..by making her move ahead in life..Ruhi is just guilt tripping him and gaslighting him all the time.. Ruhi won't change even a bit.. She is like those people who are like if I am not happy I won't let others also to be happy.. 

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Actually, it’s a bit hazy. He says he wants to return Ruhi’s love. He should have mentioned the word “happiness” instead of “love”. The dialogues are confusing because he used the word “love” in context of Ruhi and “responsibility” in context of Abhira. I actually didn’t like his words. Also, he didn’t look too shocked on hearing Ruhi’s word. He should make his stand clear with respect to Ruhi. 

Edited by free_willy - a month ago
India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

I was always wondering what is the beech ka rastha Ruhi wanted Armaan to take.. 

Now from promo it is clear.. 

Ruhi wants Armaan to reveal their love to Poddars and legally marry Armaan and become Mrs  Ruhi Armaan poddar...This is the beech ka rastha she was talking about.smiley37smiley37

Ye darpok armaan kabhi nahi karega.. Agar isse karna hota ye shaadi se pehle hi kar chuka hota..ab toh bilkul chance nahi 😆😆😆 you were a delulu woman , you are a delulu woman and you will remain as a delulu women forever Ruhi bhabhi smiley36

Jug Jug Jeeyo in Delulu land 😁😁

yaar yeh to bada seedha saada raasta dikhta hai mujhe...and agar ruhi armaan ko jaanti hai to yeh zaroor jaanti hogi ki armaan ne aisa karna nahi hai.....😂 and if i remember correctly, usne beech ka raasta uss waqt suggest kiya tha when rohit  was still alive...dadi ki nazron mein...[LOL}

mere liye to beech ka raasta was......

armaan contract per shaadi karta rahe, if he wants🤣🤣.....and ruhi poddar house mein rohit ke intzaar mein baithi rahe.....na tum aage badho na mein....beech ka raasta....na mil sake and na door hon...😂...beech ka raasta...😂

Swathi.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: India_TV

yaar yeh to bada seedha saada raasta dikhta hai mujhe...and agar ruhi armaan ko jaanti hai to yeh zaroor jaanti hogi ki armaan ne aisa karna nahi hai.....😂 and if i remember correctly, usne beech ka raasta uss waqt suggest kiya tha when rohit  was still alive...dadi ki nazron mein...[LOL}

mere liye to beech ka raasta was......

armaan contract per shaadi karta rahe, if he wants🤣🤣.....and ruhi poddar house mein rohit ke intzaar mein baithi rahe.....na tum aage badho na mein....beech ka raasta....na mil sake and na door hon...😂...beech ka raasta...😂

Yaar bharati aap seedha saadha insaan ho isiliye you are saying this.. Lekin ruhi ka beech ka rastha is different.. Usne clearly bol diya i want to become Mrs. Armaan poddar.. Like she wants to become doctor or astronaut.. 

Swathi.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: free_willy

Actually, it’s a bit hazy. He says he wants to return Ruhi’s love. He should have mentioned the word “happiness” instead of “love”. The dialogues are confusing because he used the word “love” in context of Ruhi and “responsibility” in context of Abhira. I actually didn’t like his words. Also, he didn’t look too shocked on hearing Ruhi’s word. He should make his stand clear with respect to Ruhi. 

This is what makers want actually.. To confuse people.. Armaan will remain as pendulum only.. He has no guts to go back to ruhi by his own will.. Yes if abhira tries to unite them both and if she makes family agrees to it only then he might do.. Else he won't i.e he himself won't initiate it... He is spineless.... 

As far as abhira is concerned then she will get a new guy.. So I'm gonna enjoy as far as abhira is with happy with whomsoever she is with.. With armaan Or with someone else in future.. 

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Swathiyaa

Yaar bharati aap seedha saadha insaan ho isiliye you are saying this.. Lekin ruhi ka beech ka rastha is different.. Usne clearly bol diya i want to become Mrs. Armaan poddar.. Like she wants to become doctor or astronaut.. 

sahi kaha aapne.....😂

but then to ruhi armaan ko jaanti nahi hai...ya fir podars ko...jaise hi armaan ne aisa kaha...agar kaha...😂 to seedhe poddar hi nahi rahega...😂 

waise ruhi ke liye doctor and astronaut ya aur kuch bhi baana easy hai...filhaal....Mrs Armaan Poddar....kafi kathin hai...😂