Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

I had thought writers let Ruhi have some dignity when she didn't insert her 2 rupees nonsense during the first college track promo. But now she has fully absorbed Pakhi didi's persona. Can't wait for her to serve amrit chai and plot against Abhira.

And Armaan is such a smiley35. You claim that she's not your wife. You married her to help her become a lawyer. Now you are standing against that very deal and want her to play ideal bahu. Get yourself treated and take your 2 min soulmate and her wigwali B.Nani too. smiley39

I guess pendulum Armaan is talking about Abhira leaving the house ,he might support  with her studies . Most of the times Promo’s are misleading. If he don’t support her he will soon be replaced with AAsmiley36

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Cough Cough Your And Mine Threads Cough Cough

Then the guest insults Seerat Ji and Jeth Ji beats him up like a hero smiley42

Sahi pakde hainsmiley36

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I guess pendulum Armaan is talking about Abhira leaving the house ,he might support  with her studies . Most of the times Promo’s are misleading. If he don’t support her he will soon be replaced with AAsmiley36

Exactly, this promo is only for that one day, poddars have guests coming for celebration so armaan is asking abhira not to go that day. I guess he will support her in studies. 

Kya pata form submission ka last day ho uss din. Kuch bhi ho college se related last day hi hogasmiley36, tabhi toh abhira itni urgency mein nikal rahi hain

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Summer_Rain

Didnt the other didi use similar lines in the other show during college track? smiley36

Her lines were "Maine bhi iss niyam ko mana hai Virat. Toh tumhari Sai ke liye khaidhe kaise badal sakti ho." smiley39 Why do I even remember these lines? smiley44

janecastle thumbnail

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Exactly, this promo is only for that one day, poddars have guests coming for celebration so armaan is asking abhira not to go that day. I guess he will support her in studies. 

Kya pata form submission ka last day ho uss din. Kuch bhi ho college se related last day hi hogasmiley36, tabhi toh abhira itni urgency mein nikal rahi hain

I'm more worried about whatever plan Abhira has come up with. I just hope it doesn't involve pendulum and creep working together. Rest anything will do.

janecastle thumbnail

Team AkshNav (Gen 3)

What happened to Ruhi Didi's ddp? smiley39 She's back to being all decked up. Inti jaldi pati bhool gayi? At least og Didi was consistent.. she didn't give 2 hoots about her husband and stood by that. Iski tarah har do din mein stance nahi badalti thi.

Jennifeerr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

I can't wait him to be replaced with AA 😭, AA ji kaha ho aap 🙅‍♀️

Jennifeerr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

What happened to Ruhi Didi's ddp? smiley39 She's back to being all decked up. Inti jaldi pati bhool gayi? At least og Didi was consistent.. she didn't give 2 hoots about her husband and stood by that. Iski tarah har do din mein stance nahi badalti thi.

usko dukh, guilt sab 2din wala hoti hai aur pyar to hai hi 2din wala

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Her lines were "Maine bhi iss niyam ko mana hai Virat. Toh tumhari Sai ke liye khaidhe kaise badal sakti ho." smiley39 Why do I even remember these lines? smiley44

Yeah these exact same lines.Yaha last mai virat ko nikalke Abhira laga diya bas smiley36

Tanukirti thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Who is AA ji???