Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 months ago

Bechari ka gala hi kharab ho gayasmiley18

That's the reason Akshara should have asked Armaan to take the responsibility of Abhira's education and not get them married...

She could have lived in a hostel and continued her studies. Marriage ruined her life...

Regarding Ruhi I'll wait for the episode if she really wants to ruin Abhira's life or not..

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

Arman sathiya gaya ruhi ke sangat mein

Abhi to usne kuch kaha bhi nahi...I think he will support her

Summer_Rain thumbnail

Didnt the other didi use similar lines in the other show during college track? smiley36

saa2929 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

What zidd chod do abhira, nonsense

Shouldn't he be supporting her , this is the main reason he even married her 

saa2929 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Whyshould abhir even sneak out? I wanted head on fight about this with dadi  sa? Abhira is right in her POV so why should she sneak out 

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Summer_Rain

Didnt the other didi use similar lines in the other show during college track? smiley36

I think she just gave subtle taunts I don’t recall her being this pagal like this Didi.

In that show it was Sairat vs Bhavani who was angry with her studying.

Edited by Criticiser - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: saa2929

Whyshould abhir even sneak out? I wanted head on fight about this with dadi  sa? Abhira is right in her POV so why should she sneak out 

Dadisa bol rahi hain na they care having guests at poddar house, so she don't want any tamasha, she might have asked everyone to be at home. 

This now reminded me another show scene where the fl was trapped in almost same situation, she came late & the guests though ml & pl are couple. FL was welcomed with insults later when she came home.

Idhar kya hoga no ideasmiley39

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

Dadisa bol rahi hain na they care having guests at poddar house, so she don't want any tamasha, she might have asked everyone to be at home. 

This now reminded me another show scene where the fl was trapped in almost same situation, she came late & the guests though ml & pl are couple. FL was welcomed with insults later when she came home.

Idhar kya hoga no ideasmiley39

Cough Cough Your And Mine Threads Cough Cough

Then the guest insults Seerat Ji and Jeth Ji beats him up like a hero smiley42