Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

darr lag raha hai kya? 

Mujhe kis baat ka Darr lagna? Ab chindi si success ke liye Khan Saab ke chull mach rahi hai, mere nahi smiley36

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

EVERYONE plays games.. some are just more subtle than the others..  thats how industries function.  NO ONE becomes successful without being ambitious and ruthless to competition 

I want Salman todo it too. Yet I have only see srk or Amir khan do it the most. 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Not yet read the 7 pages but already guess that's about screen sharing...Well...my take: The Dunki distributors should try to get the maximum screens/shows just because Salaar postponed on a date to clash deliberately with Dunki... Hombale Films and Thadani declared the screening 'war' without any need...

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

Your hatred for other actors success is unbelievable 

apna waqt bhul gaye jab dosre actors ke movie  review threads band karwaya karta the 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

These kind of pravachans are used by struggling actors fans.

Yahaan baat Khan Saab ki ho rahi hai. After getting huge success in Pathaan & Jawan, now going for these cheap tricks, ye unpe shobha nahi deta.

The Shobha line for everyone is different.. if you ask me, mere hisaab se tou bilkul sho ha deta hai balke issue bohut ziada karna Shobha deta hai 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: wat_up

I want Salman todo it too. Yet I have only see srk or Amir khan do it the most. 

Of course Salman will not do it.. he got success without any games simply by walking on a straight as arrow path.  He believes in hard work and nothing else

Yes I am being sarcasticsmiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

I also come across many tweets like those, but I won't drop to that level.

next week let’s make a topic SRK for HGOTY. An I’ll say Meri Aadi Zindagi Niklalaye waiting for him to do it after OSO

An we can make a graph of how the world changed between 2007-2023 smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Bri eventually shows themselves anyway. Make a topic about RK and Deepika and they will say something dumb. An then the feminists will go after them. You would enjoy that smiley36

Edited by Maroonporsche - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

Not yet read the 7 pages but already guess that's about screen sharing...Well...my take: The Dunki distributors should try to get the maximum screens/shows just because Salaar postponed on a date to clash deliberately with Dunki... Hombale Films and Thadani declared the screening 'war' without any need...

originally saalar was coming in September but then Jawan moved to that time period and saalar moved. I think saalar thought since funky might not be ready they move and let them come in December as they moved there movie September because I guess they weren’t ready. I also think there some issues with both stars or directors not getting along. Who knows. 

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Bri eventually shows themselves anyway. Make a topic about RK and Deepika and they will say something dumb. An then the feminists will go after them. You would enjoy that smiley36

She has every right to bash, but level itne nichey gira ke bash sirf wohi kar sakti hai. She herself won't have realized what she has posted. Agar uss tweet ki language decode karke likh di na yahaan pe, she will get a big shock smiley36

Baaki, jisey jo bash karna hai, khul ke karo. I also do, they can also do.