Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

My spoiler review:

It’s an srk film from start to finish it is about his love for Manu and his country. even taapsee has a solid and good role. 
Hardy is a soldier and desh bhakt with his love for Manu coming closely after

Vicky’s acting and last scene stays with you after the film 

Some moments heartwarming and some very sad. I liked when Manu(taapsee) stood up for Hardy (srk) in class, srk taapsee hugging on train, proposal scene and srk entry. I didn’t find lavatory scene funny. The film reminds of 2 old classic srk films veer zaara and ending like kal ho naa ho. Vicky scene and manu dying was sad. Some scenes could be funnier. Church kissing  scene was funny and some other scenes were funny too.

Songs o maahi was nice, main tera rasta dekhunga and lutt putt gaya has nice tune/ picturization

3 idiots showed the reality of prestigious  universities in India and dunki shows reality of immigration and finding a job. 

From the whole cast SRK had the best entry scene
best court room role, Manu was blindly saying yes without depth to her story in the court. 

Best proposal (it was good in comparison to other Bollywood films too)
Best wacky ideas 

Funny 2 minute speech with fill in the blanks

Best scene when realising Balli doesn’t have luxuries in London 
Most of the London parts were boring without him 

The journey back from london to India was dependent on meeting Hardy

Edited by priya185 - 3 months ago
priya185 thumbnail

I found these potential dunki spoilers

Vicky commits suicide in the movie. Don't tag me in any spoilers this is enough spoilers for mesmiley3

r/BollyBlindsNGossip - Dunki has been rated ‘15’ on BBFC. Seems to be more intense than anticipated. Potential spoilers alert!

r/BollyBlindsNGossip - Dunki has been rated ‘15’ on BBFC. Seems to be more intense than anticipated. Potential spoilers alert!

Edited by priya185 - 4 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

A man grabbing his crotch cause he mistakes it for his kidney is funny 😄 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Ahhh! I was discussing with my brother that Vicky may commit suicide in the movie. Now I’m sad.

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

A man grabbing his crotch cause he mistakes it for his kidney is funny 😄 

I'm kind of freaked out now. I have to make sure I sit away from my family in the cinema.