Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

XMAS door nahi, Ab zabardasti SCREENS bhi mil gayi, ab bhi agar 500 na hue toh laanat hai smiley36

A question?? The owners have the choice to reject the proposal right?? If yes, your entire argument falls apart if they don’t then they should connect law enforcement immediately cause that’s illegal smiley36

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Of course Salman will not do it.. he got success without any games simply by walking on a straight as arrow path.  He believes in hard work and nothing else

Yes I am being sarcasticsmiley36

He don’t use these business tactics nor care this much otherwise he would not have released Tiger 3 during the World Cup and even give up some screens so that his Niece can have some or work with a director who had a bad rep a yrf. 

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

They are fearing Salaar will dent their business, this insecurity before release.

And if Salaar chal gayi, Inka kya hoga smiley37

Or it’s a smart business move smiley42

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail

I don’t feel bad for the actor in the other movie cause for some reason I can’t stand him 😭 I tried his movies and both him and MB are just not my cub of tea. I have never finished a single film from either even though I tried smiley36

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

apna waqt bhul gaye jab dosre actors ke movie  review threads band karwaya karta the 

chup , I am an angel smiley14I just followed the trend & only laughed at Sethi  and RS 2 cr openings otherwise I am angel 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Still have to read from page 2 onwards...as for the alleged proof of corporate bookings...well, one can stage everything...from 'public reviews' to these 'video-proofs' for corporate booking (far worse things has been staged to 'prove' something...even 'terror-attacks' and 'spontaneous reactions' to whatever)...

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

A question?? The owners have the choice to reject the proposal right?? If yes, your entire argument falls apart if they don’t then they should connect law enforcement immediately cause that’s illegal smiley36

Theatre Owners can't go against a big star like Srk in this way, lots of things are to be considered. This kind of practice is not illegal, but un-ethical for sure. A Superstar of Srk status should have confidence in his film to not play these kind of cheap games.

Ab agar when both the film releases & by chance if Salaar gets better WOM & response, then also this whole facade will open wide. Theatre owner then will remove Dunki Shows & will allot it to Salaar, then these distributors won't have that hold, before release they can play this card.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

And then SRK fans wonder why him and his family get so bashed 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: wat_up

He don’t use these business tactics nor care this much otherwise he would not have released Tiger 3 during the World Cup and even give up some screens so that his Niece can have some or work with a director who had a bad rep a yrf. 

Anyone who does not use business tactics to make his venture a success is an idiot and Salman is no idiot.. 

He and YRF both overestimated Tiger franchise ki popularity and bore the brunt.  Has happened to the best of people

Ps. It's ironic how Similar Aish and Salman fans sound when it comes to defense of their favs 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

And then SRK fans wonder why him and his family get so bashed 

We don't wonder.. we relish!