Posted: 2 months ago

Good because these movies are ATBBS. 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

hasini009 thumbnail

so Dunki chose Dunki Route to enter into Box Office ATBB Clubsmiley14

Funtuss thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Salman is also no superstar he used to be  as BOI is portraying him here. Its been downhill for him since so many years. Biggboss is keeping the only thing keeping him relevant througjout the year. Otherwise he also has not enough buzz around his releases n  been a complete failure at BO if we go by the Strom animal and gadar 2 has managed to create.

If sunny and ranbir can fetch 500cr organically, in what capacity salman has been claiming no 1 position all these years? Why coudnt he?

And lets not kid ourselves that salman doesnt inflate numbers. Krk has been calling him out for years for inflating numbers.

Amir khan did it for PK, dangal, Secret suparstar etc. He even got 2000cr from china fir the later two movies. 

Kjo does it for every alia movie and he openly admitted to doing it just for image building and creating perceptions.

What we knew as pumping/inflating the numbers is nowadays in fancy manner called corporate bookings.

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Plus the article is talking on overall things it takes  into account were  these movies released in today’s time and comparing it. 

Edited by wat_up - 2 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

The new attention seeker = corporate bookings

just name it and the best name it in relation to SRK movies...as we know: SRK sells (ah yes...and sex)

I think I'll skip all those threads...if ever someone will give proof/clear evidence with sources to verify, please write to me...otherwise I'll skip all those threads (coming up like mushrooms smiley36)...they're not worth my time, I feel smiley1

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago