Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Pari hoon main

Posted: 6 months ago

Yes Neeti did ask Pari to leave. After trying to kill Pari multiple times, putting Pari's mom in a coma and turning the entire family against herself. Of course it would be so easy for Pari to leave in such circumstances instead of the time when Neeti actually found out the truth. smiley29

mysteriousdoll thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

A smarter woman and as a first wife

saw the love between her bff and her first husband

should have left and have given divorce on the very first day 

but 

instead she decides to play with the mental health of everyone involved

Indeed pari is

"dumb,dumber,dumbest"

All in one

mysteriousdoll thumbnail

Rajeev and Pari do make a better pair. Both are criminals, both are bigamist and both stand by each other by cheating a woman. Such a perfect pair. smiley37

janecastle thumbnail

Pari hoon main

Originally posted by: KalmaLove92

A smarter woman, if jealous of the bond btw her husband and her bff/surrogate, would've made sure to be arnd Pari as much as possible on the pretext of taking care of her & baby, which would've left no room or need for Sanju to roam arnd her and get to know her better.

Niti is indeed dumb, dumber, dumbest all in one.

Ikr.. she could have easily convinced Rajeev that she will take care of Pari so well that he don't need to be around. Pari herself would have kept him away if Neeti wasn't verbally abusing and trying to kill her all the time. Instead of playing smartly, she went and ruined every relationship around her. Now everyone knows she's a cold blooded psycho murderer and there's no way Rajeev will stay away from Pari. Not even if she requests him to. Apne pair pe kulhadi maarna toh Neeti se seekhna chahiye. 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: janecastle

Neeti and Babe do make a better pair. Both are criminals, both are obsessed and both stand by each other though thick and thin. Such a perfect pair. smiley37

Fevicol ki atoot jodi kabhi nahin tootegi inki jodi😂😂

janecastle thumbnail

Pari hoon main

I'm waiting for Neeti's reaction when she finds out that her true soulmate Babe actually fooled her. Poor thing would be so heartbroken. smiley37

mysteriousdoll thumbnail

she could have easily left Rajeev on the very first day of affair of neeti and rajeev itself than he don't need to be around. Pari herself would have kept him away if on the very first day she would have shown the qualities of college topper instead she is giving lessons"How to be a doormat like pari". Instead of playing smartly, and filing a case against rajeev she went and ruined every relationship around her. Ofcourse there is no way that rajeev will not be around pari..aakhir do auraton ko ghuman kis launde ko acha nahi lagega

Edited by mysteriousdoll - 6 months ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: janecastle

I'm waiting for Neeti's reaction when she finds out that her true soulmate Babe actually fooled her. Poor thing would be so heartbroken. smiley37

Thats the day we will get back the old Neeti but too late. I am waiting for the kodak moment when she knows the truth that all while she was being fooled and all those flashes how she tried to kill Pari running into her mind

Edited by Mages - 6 months ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Understand one thing Pari might be the first wife of Sanju/Rajeev out of pressure but Neeti was and will always be called the first woman in Sanju/Rajeev's life who was also married out of choice and love. And law will also regard Neeti to be his legally wedded wife because Sanju/Rajeev consummated his marriage with Neeti only. He made her pregnant they have a relationship. Kanoon law will also regard Neeti as his lawfully legal wife. Yakeen na ho toh pata karo hamare laws ke baare main.  

Also add to that Sanju is his real name since in office his name is Sanju that means in adhaar also his name is Sanju. He married Neeti with his real name Sanju not fake name Rajeev. 

I don’t know which  country law that is..but where I live and in most modern countries …you are only allowed one wife and that is the first woman you legally marry whether you have kids or not and whether you have consummated or not is irrelevant..any other woman you marry after the first marriage is illegal and you’ll be a bigamist and that is a criminal offence and you’ll go to jail.’..  So unless you divorce your first wife you cannot Marry any other woman. And Hindu, Muslim, Christian marriages are not considered legal unless you have the  marriage registered by a government court. So yes..according to the law I know Neeti is not rajeevs legal,wife.,as the marriage is not legal as he did not divorce pari before marrying Neeti.. so  he’s a bigamist..whether they show this in the show or not.. I don’t know.’🤷🏻‍♀️ as itv often messes up legal issues in their shows 

Edited by Indira1211 - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Jazzkapur

its fine they r thinking what makers want them to think. Makers wanted to show pari innocent n mahan n they r believing that that's it. Relax u can't change their opinion. I toh just avoid reading posts of these pari fans coz i cant read same things n write same things again n again

True it angers me the way they carry on with their stupid and baseless logic to justify that silly manipulative problem ki jarr Parismiley7