Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: FireFli

I believe Deepika is a narcissist . The way she boasts Ranveer singh appreciates the amount of money she earns, reveals her egotistical nature. She will kiss anyone and fake love to anyone , if it brings her more power. Therapy sure didn't help her narcissistic nature, she came back still stronger, to be even more sick than she already is.

No one will tattoo herself with her boyfriend's name within 1 year of their relationship. She just wanted RK to be her husband because he is some blue blood. He is some trophy to her.

No wonder Katrina called her a bitch because she surely is one and Anushka didn't want to be kissed by Deepika. 

Ranveer is  an a** licker, he  isn't what he is showing to the whole world. Ranveer is surely in an psychologically abusive relationship with Deepika and no sympathies to him because he got what he wants. He actually is darmn clever, pervert and shameless. 

They are match made in hell.

'

@bold, well he was  until he cheated on her with then famous Kat. Well, DP was well used to the fast dating world of BW before RK. She dumped Nihar with whom she shared a household for 3 years, the moment any opportunity with RK arrived. I am not gonna go into her love tryst with Yuvraj and Dhoni as the timeline is confusing, but Yuvraj did express that he was dumped for RK. So, DP knew how dating & dumping for the bigger prize worked. The only difference in RK's instance was that she was the who was made to feel not wanted that too against Kat who was a bigger star then. Until RK, she was the one who was used to do the dumping and moving on to the next big fish. It obviously took a big hit to her ego and existence. RK did not promise her saat janmo ka saath or otherwise he would have put a ring on it. And they were very young and just starting out their careers!  But in DP's eyes the prize was so big that she went ahead and tattooed his name without any long-term commitment. 

One should be able to feel the humiliation and anger and hurt she must have felt and when she first experienced rejection as she was the one who used to dish that out but never take. That explains her years of obsession or longing or revenge, whatever you wanna call it, despite RS being there as her side di&k all these years. 

Edited by Phosphorus - 6 months ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

1. Was she doing both Nihar  and RK together?

2. So we know now how she got some movies in her kitty and not to forget kingfisher smiley36even RS referred her to bhansali 

3. There were rumours about her and Cocktail director  Homi, also directed  famous ‘ my choice’ 

4. Why did she start scratching her nose when RS got pissed and asked for the names of suitors? She said she can’t remember smiley37

Briaahna thumbnail

Oh why would she visit RK after crying on Kjo show that he cheated on her . I never knew she did that , sick! You just thrashed this guy  on TV and then visiting him … sicko !

LOL tattoo… sick !

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
you2 thumbnail

Ranbir,Ranveer,Sid mallya partied at Deepika's house.She doesn't like stress among peoplesmiley14

they were all friends..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0WtM3380gs

Briaahna thumbnail
thanks, I am pretty sure she cheated more than once between these 4 : nihar, rk, yuvraj , dhoni.  Yay women power🥳

you2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

thanks, I am pretty sure she cheated more than once between these 4 : nihar, rk, yuvraj , dhoni.  Yay women power🥳

There was a pic of yuvi and RK hugging.RK said he wants to do Yuvraj's biopic..So there.

They were all happy for each othersmiley4

Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

There was a pic of yuvi and RK hugging.RK said he wants to do Yuvraj's biopic..So there.

They were all happy for each othersmiley4

yeah I guess the ‘ maal’ they got was real good , so all happy in the end 💐

Briaahna thumbnail

Pls pls yeh video dekh loh pls pls pls smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37or else I will open a new topic … chupke seh watch it hear plsmiley37https://youtu.be/UPAg4mSNP_E?si=gT6qzav0cTal9uyQ

you2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

yeah I guess the ‘ maal’ they got was real good , so all happy in the end 💐

I think,Like Hema Malini's southern nasal twang had half the male stars wanting to marry her..Deepika's Bangalore Twangggg drew men to her.