Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

But itni lambi kaun phekta green flags dikhane ke chakkar main. 🤯 She turned his female cousins into some sorta prototype for bechari laachaar dunya ki satayi hui mazloom aurat jise handbag main tampon rakhne ke liye bhi time nahin milta 

Wo sab chhodo, who the eff carries tampons in their bags all the time for no rhyme or reason? And that too a guy smiley24Does he go around offering it to the ladies asking them if they on their period or not? Creepy af behaviour being termed as “green flag”. I wonder if this chick could get dumber than this? 

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

They had affair. Both are married to different persons now. They did not even end up together. Never watched that stupid movie of them.

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: bhanu27

Had no idea about Kirti except that she is the inteqam girl smiley37

But the pda she is pulling definitely sounds like over compensation rightly said by some other member

Chalo dekhte hain kitne saal ye perfect mahanta rehta hain

the thing with social media is these dumb celebs try to create a fake reality and to maintain it they lie so much aur phir jhut pe jhut and ekdin we hear they be breaking up

A real healthy relationship doesnt need these type of cringe showoff posts

Like behen tumhara pati bahot perfect hain par ye janke humko kiya lolsmiley36

You have a point about them being dumb. Like God forbid if someday the other person turn out to be a trash, it'd be hard for others to believe her & she'd look like a fool.

At the same time, I do believe that the reason they post such messages full of PDA because they feel that way? When it's new, everything looks colourful. They feel the need to let the world know how loved they are. Not just some celebs, this kind of behaviour is visible among many girls/women. It's like showing off your new favourite collection that you own.

piya2025 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

And his idiotic wife Kriti is trying to sell the narrative of how much of a green flag he is! Ain’t nobody buying her BS smiley29 Just saw a video in which she told the interviewer that Pulkit carries tampons and pads every time in his bag! Like who the eff does that? It’s creepy af! Not even women do that who get actual periods! She told that he wasn’t even a friend back then, just a co-star, she got on her period and he came to her help since he carries tampons around,now first of all why would she tell a stranger that she is on her period, either this dumb broad is lying or she is too stupid to not see this as weird behaviour, thanks to Khala, after her comment I searched on Google and came across this video on Reddit for some good laughs smiley37

Not only that but imagine she didn't tell him then how come he knew about her period. How did she not find this weird & thought it was sweet. Is it some new way of flirting? EW!

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7

Is this gal kirti loaded apart from bullshit that this opportunistic mendak married her

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

Not only that but imagine she didn't tell him then how come he knew about her period. How did she not find this weird & thought it was sweet. Is it some new way of flirting? EW!

May be that’s how he lures in dumb chicks like her! No person, let alone a guy carries tampons with them every time everywhere! Especially for strangers or cousins! Women can carry these basic things for themselves!

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

You have a point about them being dumb. Like God forbid if someday the other person turn out to be a trash, it'd be hard for others to believe her & she'd look like a fool.

At the same time, I do believe that the reason they post such messages full of PDA because they feel that way? When it's new, everything looks colourful. They feel the need to let the world know how loved they are. Not just some celebs, this kind of behaviour is visible among many girls/women. It's like showing off your new favourite collection that you own.

Could be, I mean many people in new relationships have a tendency to behave like nibba nibbis when they are grown a** adults, trying to show off to the entire world how happy they are etc etc. but sometimes it looks too forced, or in her case, looks like a well curated PR campaign to whitewash her husband’s negative image in the eyes of the public, the dude is accused of cheating on his first wife, dumping her especially after she had a miscarriage, so this chick is trying extra hard to show him a “green flag” and it clearly ain’t working smiley14 When your partner is actually a green flag, you don’t feel the need to brag it to the entire world.

piya2025 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Could be, I mean many people in new relationships have a tendency to behave like nibba nibbis when they are grown a** adults, trying to show off to the entire world how happy they are etc etc. but sometimes it looks too forced, or in her case, looks like a well curated PR campaign to whitewash her husband’s negative image in the eyes of the public, the dude is accused of cheating on his first wife, dumping her especially after she had a miscarriage, so this chick is trying extra hard to show him a “green flag” and it clearly ain’t working smiley14 When your partner is actually a green flag, you don’t feel the need to brag it to the entire world.

i know him only because I used to watch KSBKBT back in the days. smiley36 So no idea about his personal but all these make him look like a combination of creep & a*hole.