Users

Frequent Posters

UniqueChaos thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

Deepika is married

Nihar and neeti has a beautiful baby

And may be that toxic writer is s**c**king in his/her house alone.

Definitely what this is about smiley4

UniqueChaos thumbnail

This is the most nonsensical thing I have read today and I haven’t read half of it 

UniqueChaos thumbnail

Ranbir must have written this I heard he’s on Reddit smiley13

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

I wanted to know ki Hema ke kitne yaar thei. 

On search,I found articles where Hema claimed to have forgiven her exessmiley3..In an interview in 2023!

Considering that she left Jeetendra at the mandap, when Darmendra showed up drunk and created ruckus..and Sanjeev reportedly died of drinking himself to death from a broken heartsmiley24

https://www.bollywoodshaadis.com/articles/hema-malini-on-holding-grudges-against-ex-boyfriends-jeetendra-and-sanjeev-forgive-and-forget-42178

Edited by you2 - 6 months ago

Damn what a write-up smiley23

Originally posted by: you2

I wanted to know ki Hema ke kitne yaar thei. 

On search,I found articles where Hema claimed to have forgiven her exessmiley3..In an interview in 2023!

Considering that she left Jeetendra at the mandap, when Darmendra showed up drunk and created ruckus..and Sanjeev reportedly died of drinking himself to death from a broken heartsmiley24

https://www.bollywoodshaadis.com/articles/hema-malini-on-holding-grudges-against-ex-boyfriends-jeetendra-and-sanjeev-forgive-and-forget-42178

sorry but HOW is hema malini relevant here? smiley5

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: familiarfeeling

sorry but HOW is hema malini relevant here? smiley5

There are some similarities. Hema Malini wanted Dharmendra to commit to her. As expected Dharmendra showed up at the mandap and both left with each other,leaving  a humiliated Jeetendra behind.Hema has gone on record saying that she and Jeetu almost married.Yet both continued to work with each other in many films. 

Jaya agreed to play the role of wronged wife in Silsila..where Big B sang beautiful songs of longing(in the film)

I see Katrina posting nice stories with Salman for Tiger 2..Katrina lived with his family for years and helped her to get a foothold in BW...

We had such good content creators in this forum a decade back.Membere knew all the gossip current ,old.

Hema story was written by Minirulz.There was The Pager-She was too good. I was in awe.The gossip threads were just amazing.

Originally posted by: Clochette

Well,  that's the same with non celebs when they are drunk/high/stoned etc., isn't it?

Lol ig? 🤭

Originally posted by: you2

There are some similarities. Hema Malini wanted Dharmendra to commit to her. As expected Dharmendra showed up at the mandap and both left with each other,leaving  a humiliated Jeetendra behind.Hema has gone on record saying that she and Jeetu almost married.Yet both continued to work with each other in many films. 

Jaya agreed to play the role of wronged wife in Silsila..where Big B sang beautiful songs of longing(in the film)

I see Katrina posting nice stories with Salman for Tiger 2..Katrina lived with his family for years and helped her to get a foothold in BW...

We had such good content creators in this forum a decade back.Membere knew all the gossip current ,old.

Hema story was written by Minirulz.There was The Pager-She was too good. I was in awe.The gossip threads were just amazing.

Hmm wow interesting stories for real 😮 

so thanks for sharing 👍

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It paints Deepika as the most manipulative, selfish calculated and cold hearted person.smiley36 

I don't think she can do all that and the guy is just a naive puppet? 🙄

Some part of the story may be true but not all of it. The guys are  consenting and benefitting party.