Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 months ago

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/18jpdao/some_more_tea/

Now this could be completely made up/fake. But it is a good guessing game

Toh karna shuru karo. Even the comment section is interesting.

Only hints that are given by OP-

1) Arjun kapoor

2) It is not SRK

3) It's not RK

Disclaimer- I don't support Rape accusations against anyone. There are three other statement also. 

I saw this thread on Reddit and Posted it here.

Hope that is crystal 

Edited by Agni_Jytsona - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supari_khala thumbnail

Was the rape comment by Ranveer? My spidey senses point towards him for some reason. 

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Went through comment section. Most are praising Ranbir kapoor for being nice and assuming Ranvir singh for the 3rd one. Nice !!! 😂

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Third one could be Ranveer or Shahid.

I am not surprised by Aishwarya being chilled out and easy to work with. 

Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: SakZ

Went through comment section. Most are praising Ranbir kapoor for being nice and assuming Ranvir singh for the 3rd one. Nice !!! 😂

Just went through the comments. Yep. Most are guessing it’s Ranveer. Wtf happened to him? Was he always like this? I was his fan up until mid 2017. Seemed like a nice enough dude back then. Of course, my head got screwed on straight after I observed some vile behavior from him in 2018. 

There’s a screenshot of him apparently mouthing the Hindi R word to a female in the comments. I can’t. 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Theese are fake things on the worst website reddit, so much crap and blind items are made by the random people on there, why would anyone guess on fake stuff? 

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

I couldnt pechaan. sorry

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Those praising RK seems genuine, some people are vouching for it too. 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Just went through the comments. Yep. Most are guessing it’s Ranveer. Wtf happened to him? Was he always like this? I was his fan up until mid 2017. Seemed like a nice enough dude back then. Of course, my head got screwed on straight after I observed some vile behavior from him in 2018. 

There’s a screenshot of him apparently mouthing the Hindi R word to a female in the comments. I can’t. 

Are you seriously thinking this could be ranveer? There is absolutely no evidence of these things being true, and there is no video or evidence of ranveer saying the Hindi R word to anyone. And nobody has accused ranveer of being rude to anyone on set, those that have worked with him have only had good things to say about him. 

This is what is so dangerous about social media and sites like reddit, they accuse stars of absolutely anything. These things are made up by some random person on a site, tomorrow I could make a reddit account and make up some blind items, its insane. 

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago
Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

Theese are fake things on the worst website reddit, so much crap and blind items are made by the random people on there, why would anyone guess on fake stuff? 

You have a point smiley20