Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FireFli thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 months ago

I believe Deepika is a narcissist . The way she boasts Ranveer singh appreciates the amount of money she earns, reveals her egotistical nature. She will kiss anyone and fake love to anyone , if it brings her more power. Therapy sure didn't help her narcissistic nature, she came back still stronger, to be even more sick than she already is.

No one will tattoo herself with her boyfriend's name within 1 year of their relationship. She just wanted RK to be her husband because he is some blue blood. He is some trophy to her.

No wonder Katrina called her a bitch because she surely is one and Anushka didn't want to be kissed by Deepika. 

Ranveer is  an a** licker, he  isn't what he is showing to the whole world. Ranveer is surely in an psychologically abusive relationship with Deepika and no sympathies to him because he got what he wants. He actually is darmn clever, pervert and shameless. 

They are match made in hell.

Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I never know she is this cunning 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9

Deepika is married

Nihar and neeti has a beautiful baby

And may be that toxic writer is s**c**king in his/her house alone.

Edited by PilloWtalk_13 - 7 months ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Now Reddit is toxic because my favourite getting exposed 

Anyways … good thing this toxic stripped her husband on national tv , khuleaamsmiley36now let’s see this how long this joru  ka ghulam stays on leash 

Doing 3 at once and kept one as a backup smiley36

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Totally sounds like hater made .

Just acting like a Bollywood insider anyone can go n write anything on redditsmiley36 what crap

Edited by naaznin - 7 months ago
NotAMuggle thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I am a Bollywood insider and I know for sure that DP is a NEWT level witch and she cooks up Amorentia potion in her backyard kitchen regularly smiley16 Believe me smiley9

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

As per this, either DP is a con artiste extraordinaire; or everyone who got "fooled" by her has an IQ of -160.smiley36 

Ranbir went with her to Nihar's house, where she kicked Nihar outta his own house to do whatever with Ranbir? And the poor boys just let DP take advantage of them?smiley37smiley37

I dislike her too, but ye toh fanfiction ki hadd hogayismiley36

Edited by Daebak - 7 months ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

This is why one shouldn’t drink and come online. smiley36

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Whoever wrote this needs to write a thriller. I found the whole story interesting. The man who sleeps with everyone. The woman who is narcissistic, calculative and uses people. I have no interest in Ranveer or Deepika, but they turned them into the most juicy, scandalous, unlikable characters, which would make for a great thriller.

Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

removed

Edited by Petrichor80 - 7 months ago