mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Pulkit broke up his marriage for Yami, but ended up marrying Kriti Kharbanda.

What am I missing?

I heard rumours she cheated on him with Hrithik during Kaabil shooting???

What's the deal here?

Anyone know what went worng with them

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

pulkit saaar cheated on his wife for yami

then got cheated LORD for a reason

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

I guess both hooked up years ago and Pulkit cheated on his first wife with her, I remember his first wife dissing Yami in articles back then. Having said all that, both these losers Pulkit and Yami were absolute a**holes to Urvashi Rautela in those promotional tours they did for that film they did together. I never thought Yami could be such a jealous biatch, Urvashi is next level cringe but she was so so graceful in all those videos, and they gave such cold shoulder to her! Have never liked them since!

791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

pulkit saaar cheated on his wife for yami

then got cheated LORD for a reason

But how can a man who carries maxi pads and tampons in his backpack for his girlfriend and entire coterie of female relatives get cheated on?! Dunya ki sabse badi aaanyayi by God!

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

But how can a man who carries maxi pads and tampons in his backpack for his girlfriend and entire coterie of female relatives get cheated on?! Dunya ki sabse badi aaanyayi by God!

His second wife Kriti isn’t helping his case at all by dhindhora peeting everywhere about how much of a “green flag” her husband is. Like who the eff gives a f*ck? smiley14 I remember someone making a thread on Reddit about her SM post in which she was going on and on about how he cooked for her family yada yada. Like okay woman, we get it, your pati Dev is the next best thing since sliced bread, stop embarrassing yourself on SM ffs smiley24
791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

His second wife Kriti isn’t helping his case at all by dhindhora peeting everywhere about how much of a “green flag” her husband is. Like who the eff gives a f*ck? smiley14 I remember someone making a thread on Reddit about her SM post in which she was going on and on about how he cooked for her family yada yada. Like okay woman, we get it, your pati Dev is the next best thing since sliced bread, stop embarrassing yourself on SM ffs smiley24

She’s compensating for lack of something. Nobody brags about these basic as fcuk languages of love. A woman usually cooks for the man’s entire family in trad desi societies so what if the guy does it one time. Pipe down, sister.

bhanu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

i am utterly shocked to know that she married this dude. his first wife is Sallu's rakhi sister as well. Kriti is in for a ride on this one
Edited by bhanu27 - 3 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhanu27

i am utterly shocked to know that she married this dude. Before his first wife he duped Sallu's sister as well. Kriti is in for a ride on this one

I always found her dumb and her fangirling over her husband like that all over SM just proves my point. And Pulkit’s first wife was in fact Sallu’s Rakhi sister.

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

salman bhai aur mujhy bhi pads lekar ghumna parega kia

Bolo to main phen bhi longa pamper smiley37

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: bhanu27

i am utterly shocked to know that she married this dude. Before his first wife he duped Sallu's sister as well. Kriti is in for a ride on this one

First wife itself was sallu's muh boli sister.

He didn't married real sisters of salman. He trapped her after salman became rakhi brother of the girl. But couldn't get any benefit so cheated her. She was a simple looking girl who got cheated by this red flag who Kirti is trying to show off as green flag.

Edited by naaznin - 3 months ago