Is Muskaan's reaction wrong about the AbhiRa wedding? Mods Pls. Close - Page 3

Poll

Is Muskaan completely wrong about the situation?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I kind of liked how Muskaan very calmly stated the facts and she isn't wrong.. There was and will always be difference between Bahu-Beti; Jamai-Beta... 

https://twitter.com/_focus__on/status/1706851090975834494?t=dIMJ1QQN-OSeV6oJOJKkqg&s=19

@Mods-My focus is just a clip here... Though there is nothing absolutely wrong in caption at all. We often use "smiley8" icon even on IF and the fact that IF has included it in emoji list proves its not against CoC. If you plan to remove clip, please close the post. Clip was main purpose of this post. 

Manjiri getting paranoid after hearing the truth isn't surprising. People have forgotten role Dr. Birla planned surprise party and got Abhinav drunk. 

I know Muskaan will now flip as everyone will convince her to stay back In Goenka Ancestral house and go against MJsmiley36

also muskaan said it’s wrong and that Khaanaji will decide. So to me it said that muskaan is not being spiteful..she just feels that this whole situation is so distasteful and indecent  and that she knows God will intervene. The fact is that the goenkas and birlas are selfish people ..they only Care about their blood family. Manjeri can never be happy for anyone but her son.. goenkas are the same..only their blood matters..but muskaan and abhinav are different people ..they may not be related by blood but they still value bonds.. like muskaan loves abhir even he’s not her brothers blood son..but manjeri is not capable of that..she used to push abhir away when she didn’t know he’s her grandson..gorillas all are just terrible people..hope they also get a terrible end 😂..they need to pack up and go now. They are not needed in gen 4,,, we only want Abhinavs daughter..nobody else from season 3.’ They did that in Imlie 3 ..got rid of every character but the legacy child 👍😁

gopi2929 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I think the whole thing is the time..it’s too soon and muskaan has said it’s too soon. Look at it realistically..do you know anybody who remarried after 3 months of losing their spouse. I don’t know one single person who’s done that.  Just think ..if Abhinav had parents and akshara had in laws and was living with them ..Would she be roaming around with abhimanyu 2 months after her husbands death and while her in laws are grieving for their son. Would her family take her and start doing wedding preparations.. No definitely not. Because life is about morals and respect..and people who don’t have those 2 qualities always mess up in life..and the goenkas, birlas are all behaving this way.they are disrespecting qbhinavs death completely…if it was one or more years later..it would be a different story..although I know that grieving happens  for years..people never stop feeling sad about the loss of a loved one. But yes in this show .’if they did a leap ..it would have been totally acceptable..2  or 3 months is extremely disrespectful and indecent..that’s why muskaan is behaving this way. And also muskaans brother is gone.. but everyone else will get abhimanyu as a replacement..that’s a fact. Akshara will have a husband, abhir a father, the goenkas a son in law..so yes Abhinav will be totally replaced. Only muskaan will never get her brother and if he had parents,.they would not get their son back 🤷🏻‍♀️

Muskaan is totally wrong 

She does not decide when, how and with who AK moves on

She can mourn her brother but she has no say in how AK mourns the "love of her life sharma ji". Even if it is 2 months after his death..it's her call. Muskaan is no one's boss to say anything 

She should have said all those things to AK and not Manjiri 

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

She is partially right and wrong

Abhi& AK are two adults they can decide what they want for their son!

If Abhinav was there he would have been wishing " Abhir's happiness" over any one or any thing else!

Muskan must learn how to behave !

Cursing Abhimannyu indirectly death is not acceptable,  he is a changed man now , he said apologised many times !

Both Abhi and AK have one goal to make Abhir happy that is their responsibility!

Muskan needs some counselling by a psychologist to over come her trauma which she is wishing for others!

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

@Orange - She was suddenly changed after Rakshabandhan... 

@Green - I don't understand one thing, when Manjiri said Muskaan shouldn't come to wedding, which I am sure she isn't even interested in attending, imply that even Kairav shouldn't go? smiley36 problem Muskaan se hai na... Toh woh naa jaaye... Yeh kya forced reaction hona hai Kairav ka? I genuinely hope she just leaves...

Or this was head for a quick Muskaan and Instant Bhaijee Reunion so that happily participates in bhabhi ki shaadi

Manjari is nobody to ask muskan to skip the wedding . 

Yeah new bhaiji and bhabhi reunion is a possibility too smiley36 

Prapti9 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Krinya

She isn't wrong for loving her brother ..but she is def wrong to curse abhira..if manjari was wrong to curse akshara for Neil's death so is muskan. 

I'd say, they chose the wrong person to spit poison this time..its ok if she holds abhim responsible for abhinavs death ..its fine if she expected akshara to cry & mourn instead of marry that person..however  , She is claiming something totally false for akshara and abhir in front of manjari.....she can mourn , how can she force others to do so? goenkas or anyone isn't trying to erase abhinavs memories..that's another thing that I believe , living a life in mourning for a dead person isn't very practical either...everyone takes their time ....less or more..we can't blame anyone for getting over fast....

I see aksharas point too..abhinav would want abhir happy at any cost ..... ..if abhir wants akshara and abhim together it's his wish & so is aksharas to take a decision for her life..aksharas marriage is her problem and her familiy's...

I don't fill muskaan is wrong. Everyone has right to move on but who move on just 2-3 months after spouse death? Even if it is for kid.  Do you know anyone like that?

I still feel muskaan don't have much problem with ak moving on but there is always correct time for everything na..she is more angry bec ak moving on with abhim..this way she is fully correct..

The person divorced u 2 times, shamelessly ask your living husband to leave her and kid...this same man you marrying even in just 2-3 months.. just wait for decent time period guys..and this is same abhira who indirectly ruined so many life for their so called true love deserves cursed only nothing else

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Manjari is nobody to ask muskan to skip the wedding . 

Yeah new bhaiji and bhabhi reunion is a possibility too smiley36 

[/QUOTE yes I think akshara will sweet talk, muskaan and muskaan ŵill bend over and accept the wedding.. but like she said kanhaji will intervene .. they say babies are a gift and blessing from.God anyway 😍

surbhijain thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I guess the main problem for muskaan is that after Abhinav’s death whole goenka family started treating Abhimanyu as god 

Like you know before Abhinav no one liked Abhimanyu much. No one in Goenka  family had anything good to say either about Abhimanyu or about Birla family. Kairav hated Abhimanyu and he even said that to Muskaan but as soon as Abhinav died Abhimanyu became everyone’s favourite. Like you know in blink of an eye whole goenka family started doing Oh Abhimanyu is sooo good jaap

I think this sudden transformation in goenka’s triggered Muskaan’s hatred for Abhimanyu more 

Akshara started roaming with Abhimanyu as soon as Abhinav died 

Abhimanyu started living with Goenka’s 

Every one is happy as if nothing happened 

Both the families are celebrating the festivals together within a month or two of Abhinav’s death 

And now within 3 months of her bhaiji’s death her bhabhi is ready to marry the guy her bhabhi hated the most and who is indirectly responsible for Abhinav’s death. 

And those who say that muskaan should understand that it is all done for abhir’s sake then I would say Muskaan could have understood abhir’s angle if the wedding was kept simple BUT both the families are planning a big fat wedding like both akshara and Abhimanyu are some teenagers who are in love 

And moreover everyone is shoving this thing on her face that oh such great thing is happening and expecting her to be happy and be part of it  which I guess is clearly wrong

PeacefulLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: surbhijain

I guess the main problem for muskaan is that after Abhinav’s death whole goenka family started treating Abhimanyu as god 

Like you know before Abhinav no one liked Abhimanyu much. No one in Goenka  family had anything good to say either about Abhimanyu or about Birla family. Kairav hated Abhimanyu and he even said that to Muskaan but as soon as Abhinav died Abhimanyu became everyone’s favourite. Like you know in blink of an eye whole goenka family started doing Oh Abhimanyu is sooo good jaap

I think this sudden transformation in goenka’s triggered Muskaan’s hatred for Abhimanyu more 

Akshara started roaming with Abhimanyu as soon as Abhinav died 

Abhimanyu started living with Goenka’s 

Every one is happy as if nothing happened 

Both the families are celebrating the festivals together within a month or two of Abhinav’s death 

And now within 3 months of her bhaiji’s death her bhabhi is ready to marry the guy her bhabhi hated the most and who is indirectly responsible for Abhinav’s death. 

And those who say that muskaan should understand that it is all done for abhir’s sake then I would say Muskaan could have understood abhir’s angle if the wedding was kept simple BUT both the families are planning a big fat wedding like both akshara and Abhimanyu are some teenagers who are in love 

And moreover everyone is shoving this thing on her face that oh such great thing is happening and expecting her to be happy and be part of it  which I guess is clearly wrong

Well said. 💯 percent agree. That is how practical person will behave. 

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Rishte ki time line is gayab....but with pregnancy news...looks like a few months...abhinav ko gayee hue....

IMO, muskaan is not wrong....her approach is not correct......

She has seen the goenkas emotionally manuiputale akshu into this marriage.....as a viewer, I m not liking that...to as a sister...she definately will be pissed off.

Manjari had created a scene by asking abhinav to leave akshu and abhir for her son....it was an ugly custody battle..and abhi is directly/indirecly involved in abhinav;s death.....

manajri was so much again arohi's remarriage after neil....how can she forget that? how can she expect muskaan to be okay with her bhahi marrying a perosn who was directly/indirectly involved in his bhai's death...

But muskaan being rude with family on this, her total approach does not seem correct.....

IMO, akshu kab move on karti hai....it should not matter...but use abhi ke saath move hone ke liye abhir ko involve kar emotionally manipulate karna....when abhi and akshu have had a bhayanak history.....sahi nahi lagta....😂 

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I think the whole thing is the time..it’s too soon and muskaan has said it’s too soon. Look at it realistically..do you know anybody who remarried after 3 months of losing their spouse. I don’t know one single person who’s done that.  Just think ..if Abhinav had parents and akshara had in laws and was living with them ..Would she be roaming around with abhimanyu 2 months after her husbands death and while her in laws are grieving for their son. Would her family take her and start doing wedding preparations.. No definitely not. Because life is about morals and respect..and people who don’t have those 2 qualities always mess up in life..and the goenkas, birlas are all behaving this way.they are disrespecting qbhinavs death completely…if it was one or more years later..it would be a different story..although I know that grieving happens  for years..people never stop feeling sad about the loss of a loved one. But yes in this show .’if they did a leap ..it would have been totally acceptable..2  or 3 months is extremely disrespectful and indecent..that’s why muskaan is behaving this way. And also muskaans brother is gone.. but everyone else will get abhimanyu as a replacement..that’s a fact. Akshara will have a husband, abhir a father, the goenkas a son in law..so yes Abhinav will be totally replaced. Only muskaan will never get her brother and if he had parents,.they would not get their son back 🤷🏻‍♀️

Indira... For once I would also ignore time frame and blah blah of Abhir... It's her choice accepted. Jab chahe move on kar le... Kisi ke liye bhi kar le... Even if I feel it's morally normally abnormally wrong... It's still her choice... Accepted... 

But... The fact that Muskaan is asked to enjoy and expected to smile is uncool... 

And second, I don't think she is completely wrong here for blaming Abhimanyu for Abhinav's death. The video showed what we were all clearly shown. It was an accident! Fine! But just like a car accident or factory accident, if someone there is another person involved. Yes, my issue is that this dole shole wale doctor got Abhinav drunk. He knew they were at cliff, he didn't stop Abhinav from going to edge when drunk. He misguided Abhinav that he was drinking too... And as I said red herring attempt literally HIGHLIGHTED these aspects. He took him for drinking right before surprise party? 

In this context, yes - Muskaan is right. I did realize (after reading a tweet) that Akshara isn't wishing bad for Abhir or Akshara.... She is just wishing worst for Dr. Birla because she really hates him! I just revisited video, she is accusing only Abhimanyu. 

Muskaan was wrong during that track of doubting Kairav but baaki I feel her stance is justified and she is definitely trying to avoid everything even without Manjiri demanding it. I don't know why is it implied that Kairav should also not attend the wedding if Muskaan is asked to stay away.