Ruhi ka pyar vs Abhira ka pyar for armaan - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Critics

Posted: 26 days ago

The very fact that both these smart educated girls are in love with that spineless moron is a travesty in itself..

Originally posted by: sandhir.candy

True. She did judge him.

Just the way Armaan didn’t trust Abhira or even listen to her when she tried to say that she knew Armaan wouldn’t like it if she let Charu go to meet Dev sir & tried to contact him. & Armaan straight away accused her of being immature or responsible for Charu’s accident.
Or

The way he accused her of being selfish when she didn’t even know about Madhav-Vidya situation & refused to come with him

Or

The way everyone accused her for Charu-Dev affair. & hiding about it.

(I think even this list is endless, but I am too bored to make lengthy comments about it. Moreover as I said different people, different perspectives.)

Usse bhi toh apne life partner ki naa koi understanding hai and na hi koi acceptance. Tabhi toh itna samaj nahi aya that Abhira yeh baat sabke saamne rakhti toh baat aur bigad jaati.

Btw I find it really weird that people are discussing (main bhi) whose love is better for Armaan, Ruhi or Abhira. When the truth of the matter is Armaan don’t deserve either ones love. ( at least not right now)smiley36

Jab armaan ne dadisa ne basti mai aag lagvai ho uss baat ko manne se saaf mana kiya tha uski soch ke against tab usne armaan ko trust kiya? Nahi na! tab usne armaan se yeh kaha tha ki you are mixing personal and professional life which was not true. Armaan ko abhira se zyada idea thi ki aakho dekhi 4 proofs wrong bhi ho sakti hai and kisi ke samne open war declare karne se pehle zyada case study kar lena chahiye lekin abhira ne aakho dekhe 4 proofs par trust kiya, armaan par nahi and armaan ko yaha tak bol diya ki woh galat ka sath de raha hai. 

The thing is abhira ne 2 baar armaan ke liye family ke samne stand liya tha first with rohit and second with charu kyunki tab woh clearly matter ko dekh paa rahi thi, uske baad woh clearly matter ko dekh nahi payi isilye basti aaga case mai armaan ke mooh par usko yeh bola ki armaan galat ka sath de raha hai, vidya ke case mai bhi woh matter ko clearly dekh nahi paa rahi hai isiliye armaan ko bol diya ki tumhari ego ki wajah se you are stopping me, itna samaj nahi aaya ki armaan is stopping her kyunki vidya is not liking her meddling, same charu-dev love story mai hua tha jab matter ko clearly dekh nahi payi and armaan ko bol diya ki woh uska sath na de kar wrong kar raha hai. 

Abhira ne bhi most of the time armaan ko trust nahi kiya hai in many tracks. 

Trust issues one way nahi hai, dono side se bhar bhar kar hai and yes dono ko life partner ki na koi understanding hai and na he koi acceptance. 

@bold red : Sabke samne chodo, abhira ne apne husband ko kabhi akele unke bedroom mai bhi nahi bataya ki office mai aisa scene chal raha hai and sister in law is stopping her to inform family about her affair with boss. armaan ko iss aat ka gussa tha ki abhira ne usko tak nahi bataya.

@bold blue : lol i don't find it weird kyunki armaan ke uper machliya dho kar he dono ladki acchi dikhti hai otherwise sab galat he hai apne actions maismiley36

I hope jaldi inka divorce ho jaye and dono ko better suitable partner mil jaye agar dusri shaddi karni ho toh ! otherwise solo journey toh hai he and aj kal ki naari ko admi ki kya he zarurat!!smiley36

Ruhi is very insecure and jealous of Ar-Ab relation. If she loves him then she has to trust him , but she never trusted him. Earlier also due to her impatient behavior and lack of trust she agreed to marry Rohit and rest we all know the history . 

Even toady she is clearly witnessing the growing fondness and closeness b/w armaan abhira, which makes her scare but  she choose to ignore which is very foolish from her part .

If she got a chance with armaan then she would again guilt trip him and ask to make her his first priority.  She once asked for his promise to make her his first priority in her right or wrong doings. She will never accept armaan keeping his family above her. She has crossed the height of being delusional. smiley29

Coming to Armaan abhira then I'm also in support of their divorce bcoz armaan family is abusive to abhira and armaan lacks spine who can't take stand for himself then forget about taking stand for abhira against his families torture and wrongdoings    He lacks decision making and his every action is for people pleasing specially dadisa , vidya and ruhi.

Core personality change karna is not a bad thing . Person tends to evolve over time so their thinking also change .but as of now both aren't compatible.  

sandhir.candy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

@bold : And when did abhira trust armaan? Did she trust armaan's word when he said that don't try to explain/convince poddars for charu-dev love story? Did she trust armaan when he said don't try to expain anything to vidya since she is not like her meddling in her marriage? Why can't she trust armaan? pyar kiya hai toh sath mai trust karna bhi sikh le na!

On the contrary I think Abhira trusted Armaan way too much & that is why she is hurting even more now. 

She trusted Armaan when he said that he wasn’t going to talk about divorce in masoori, when in reality he was going to talk to her about divorce on Ruhi’s insistence. Yes, initially when she saw divorce papers in Armaan’s bag, she was shocked & wasn’t ready to listen when he couldn’t even answer a simple question that if he didn’t want divorce then why did he have those papers with him. Later on, she tried to reason with herself & believed his word. Now, she still don’t know about this matter. But to her, he was someone, she can rely & trust upon.

When Abhira told Armaan that she finds Armaan & Ruhi’s friendship a little extra & a bit weird. He told her that it’s normal & they are just best friends. She is finding it weird bcz she never had any other relationship other than her mom & she don’t understand rishte. & Abhira trusted Armaan so much that she questioned her own judgement & accepted his BS of Ar-Ru being just best friend.

In Krish’s matter, she took Armaan in confidence & then planned his dance performance. Even then, Armaan trusted Ruhi’s word over her when she said that phuphasa was the reason behind Krish’s accident.

& what you said about Vidya & Charu case, it’s not that she didn’t trust Armaan’s word, or she needed him to remind her that Vidya doesn’t like her meddling or anyone’s for that matter. She can see that for herself.

What you want is Abhira following Armaan’s word & instructions of not talking to Vidya. & I don’t know if Abhira really tried to convince family about Charu-Dev matter after the revelation incident. I didn’t follow those episodes religiously but what I know is, after the Charu reveal Armaan asked Abhira to keep away from his family & himself, & she was following his word but Charu ran away when Abhira tried to inform Armaan about Charu trying to go & meet Dev & Kajal bua giving “shrap” to Abhira to never be loved or something like that bcz Charu pushed Kajal away. smiley24

Now, there’s a difference between trusting someone & following the other’s instructions without having your own opinion or using your own mind.(like Kajal bua.)

Even in real life, your partner may have a lot of suggestions or instructions of what you should or shouldn’t do. But you don’t necessarily heed each & every one of those advices & still do something that you feel is right.

Do I like Abhira interfering in their matters? No.

Not bcz she will be wrong, but bcz these people are really unworthy & real ehsaan faramosh pendulum people. Who will never appreciate her help or acknowledge it.

Edited by sandhir.candy - 25 days ago
sandhir.candy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Jab armaan ne dadisa ne basti mai aag lagvai ho uss baat ko manne se saaf mana kiya tha uski soch ke against tab usne armaan ko trust kiya? Nahi na! tab usne armaan se yeh kaha tha ki you are mixing personal and professional life which was not true. Armaan ko abhira se zyada idea thi ki aakho dekhi 4 proofs wrong bhi ho sakti hai and kisi ke samne open war declare karne se pehle zyada case study kar lena chahiye lekin abhira ne aakho dekhe 4 proofs par trust kiya, armaan par nahi and armaan ko yaha tak bol diya ki woh galat ka sath de raha hai. 

The thing is abhira ne 2 baar armaan ke liye family ke samne stand liya tha first with rohit and second with charu kyunki tab woh clearly matter ko dekh paa rahi thi, uske baad woh clearly matter ko dekh nahi payi isilye basti aaga case mai armaan ke mooh par usko yeh bola ki armaan galat ka sath de raha hai, vidya ke case mai bhi woh matter ko clearly dekh nahi paa rahi hai isiliye armaan ko bol diya ki tumhari ego ki wajah se you are stopping me, itna samaj nahi aaya ki armaan is stopping her kyunki vidya is not liking her meddling, same charu-dev love story mai hua tha jab matter ko clearly dekh nahi payi and armaan ko bol diya ki woh uska sath na de kar wrong kar raha hai. 

Abhira ne bhi most of the time armaan ko trust nahi kiya hai in many tracks. 

Trust issues one way nahi hai, dono side se bhar bhar kar hai and yes dono ko life partner ki na koi understanding hai and na he koi acceptance. 

@bold red : Sabke samne chodo, abhira ne apne husband ko kabhi akele unke bedroom mai bhi nahi bataya ki office mai aisa scene chal raha hai and sister in law is stopping her to inform family about her affair with boss. armaan ko iss aat ka gussa tha ki abhira ne usko tak nahi bataya.

@bold blue : lol i don't find it weird kyunki armaan ke uper machliya dho kar he dono ladki acchi dikhti hai otherwise sab galat he hai apne actions maismiley36

I hope jaldi inka divorce ho jaye and dono ko better suitable partner mil jaye agar dusri shaddi karni ho toh ! otherwise solo journey toh hai he and aj kal ki naari ko admi ki kya he zarurat!!smiley36

@bold : Charu asked Abhira to not inform Armaan. At least not now, as she was not ready. & Abhira said she will not hide it for long, but before she can reveal it in front of Armaan, Ruhi spilled the beans in front of whole family.

I know everyone has done something wrong, but I will still say this, Armaan don’t deserve either ones love.

Armaan may be a good human being, but bcz of his lachar, spineless etc behaviour he is not the ideal life partner or lover. ( for now)

& about solo journey, trust me it’s always better to be single, then being trapped in a relationship where you will always be accused & blamed for & never trusted or appreciated.

I don’t mind if they really show Abhira’s solo journey. But unfortunately ITV can’t really handle that kind of track tactfully & gracefully.

I am yet to see any remarkable solo journey of any FL.