Ruhi ka pyar vs Abhira ka pyar for armaan

Posted: 25 days ago

Armaan - Ruhi ka pehli nazar wala pyar tha, armaan toh kab ka out of love ho gaya hai ruhi se and ruhi ko friend zone bhi kai baar kiya hai usne , mere jaise bahot logo ko yeh baat dikh gaya hoga so I am very much sure there is no love for ruhi from armaan's side and don't want to predict future of ruhi's one sided love.  Ruhi ko abhi tak samaj nahi aya hai yeh baat, ya fir woh already samaj chuki hai yeh baat but usko lagta hai ki abhira out of picture hogi toh shayad uski love story ka chance hai. 

The thing is pehli nazarwale pyar mai ruhi ko yeh dikh raha hai ki armaan ko abhira se pyar hone ke bright chances hai, ruhi ko yeh bhi samaj aa raha ki armaan family ke eshaan ke niche daba boj wala admi hai and yeh same line usne manish ko acknowledge kiya ki yeh admi hamesha khud ko family ke ehsaan ke niche daba hua maanta hai so she has sypanthy for his minus point. Atleast ruhi ko armaan ki yeh core nature and struggle samaj toh aati hai ki armaan ka core nature change nahi honewala and yeh aisa he rahega and woh kabhi armaan ki first priority nahi banegi, armaan ki first priority hamesha dadi/vidya he rahege and looks like ruhi ko armaan jaisa hai waisa he uske core nature ke sath usko lifetime ke liye accept karne mai bhi problem nahi hai kyunki usko sirf armaan apne sath chahiye, priority ya first priority OVER family jaisa usko kuch nahi hai.

Dusri taraf abhira ko dekh lo, usko armaan se pyar ho gaya hai lekin uske husband ki core nature, core nature ka reason inn sab par abhira ki taraf se acceptance kabhi aya he nahi ki yeh bhi ho sakta hai uske husband ki core nature life mai kabhi bhi change na ho and uske husband ki first priority hamesha dadi/vidya he rahege, aise mai kya woh usko paltu kutta/family ka pet, spineless vagera vagera bina mooh par bole, uska husband jaisa hai waisa he core nature ke sath woh apne pati ko accept kar payegi??? I don't think so!!! because till now yehi dikh raha hai ki abhira ko armaan ki core nature se badi problem hai and chahti hai ki armaan apni core nature change kare , biwi ko highest priority banana sikhe, abhira ki har sahi-galat baat mai jab bhi abhira expect kare tab apna soch side mai chod de and abhira ka soch maane tabhi abhira ko lagega ki uska husband spineless nahi hai otherwise he is absolutely spineless for her so isse accha hai ki dono ka divorce ho and dono ko apni core nature ke hisab jaha acceptance mile waha unki shaddi ho jaye chahe abhira ke liye acha admi aye,  armaan ke liye ruhi ho ya koi xyz new partners aye dono ke liye.

Clearly dikh raha hai ki abhira ko apne husband se pyar ho gaya hai lekin uske husband ke jo bhi minus points hai uske sath woh apne husband ko jaisa hai waisa accept nahi kar sakti hai and jab husband ki core nature ke liye acceptance he na ho tab baar baar wardrobe mai baith kar rone ke din ayege jaise charu-dev ki love story ke liye armaan ne apni khud ki soch dikhayi, abhira ko uski soch par support nahi de diya jaise abhira ne chaha tha.

Sirf pyar se shaddi nahi chalti. Armaan ko abhira se pyar ho gaya toh bhi kya??!!!! Daily difference of opinion in between wife vs family hoga and daily armaan apni core nature ke chalte family ko highest priority dega and biwi ko yeh mazoor nahi hoga so mahabharat hoti rahegi kyunki husband wife ko koi acceptance hoga nahi ekdusre ke nature ke liye isilye ekdusre ka life jhand bana dege. 

Daily apne spouse ko gaaliya dene se acha se ki divorce lo aaram se and raho shanti se bina mahabharat kiye.

Agar in future ruhi-armaan ka shaddi track dikhaya jaise virat-pakhi ka waha scene tha waise he armaan ki side se ruhi ke liye koi pyar nahi hoga- virakhi jaise inka loveless marriage dikhayege lekin daily mahabharat nahi hoga like family vs wife ka jo abhira ke sath hota hai. Ghum mai bhi same scene he tha virat had no mahabharat with pakhi for wife vs family issue after his marriage with pakhi. 

Kya karne aisi slow burn love story ka jab ekdusre ke minus points ke liye acceptance he na ho dono husband wife ko!!!!smiley11

PS : Jeth-bhabhi relation is not my topic so iss tuccha par I don't want to waste my thread as a TM . My topic is only about acceptance towards life partner when they are raised in completely different environment than yours and it applies to both husband and wife, not only wife. I am in favor of divorce if one is unable to have that acceptance.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

All these things stated in the post are applicable in real life and not in a fictional show where a person's core characteristics change every now and then according to trp.

Armaan spend all his life hearing negative things from his Dadi and whole family treating him sautela. (he is sautela only for Vidya and Rohit) It's Madhav's fault or not, this is different but we cannot deny that poddars ill treated Ar and used him for law firm and sacrifices otherwise no one pays heed to him.

When Ruhi's rishta came, as the eldest he should get married first (saying this coz poddars have old soch) but they chose Rohit as they want khandaani bahu for him only and not for Ar. Ar who never keeps himself first never bothers to acknowledge these small things or even if he notices he do not focus on them.

On the other hand Ruhi also cannot stand with truth or support Ar by going against family if needed coz she too prefers her goody image. If she really cared about her relationship with Ar she would have never married Rohit at first place.

Ar needs his life partner to change his 'ehsaan mein dabe rehne wali soch' & who can take a stand for him infront of anyone like Ab did when charu called Ar sautela. 

Though Ab did mistakes and even I am not fond of AbhiMaan but as a viewer of a fictional show where fl makes ml better this is bound to happen in near future. Well we can never predict future tracks as even makers don't know but can be based on current situation.

For eg. - We cannot say if a boy smokes and his wife do not excepts him as he is but his ex does so she she better as she do not want to change him according to her.

(I know these 2 situations are totally different but take it as eg. of -ve trait)

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Both ab and ar are different ab had no family she do not understand relationships. She only believes in fixing everything as she treats everyone as car. 

Her way of fixing is childish. She do not understand armaan ke liye family se badkar kuch bhi nahi hai. If she loves him she should first try to win his family. But ab ka aisa hai main pyaar karthi hun but i will ensure i will ruin every relation of yours with the one you love. Armaan was happy until now. Now dadisa has some expectations from him, his dad wants him to listen to him. His mom is against him. So everyone whom he loved are expecting something from him. 

If she wants to win his heart kachori banane se ya pyaar mil jaye piya ka gaane se nahi hoga. She has to ensure his family atleast do not hate him because of her. 

Agar koi ab ke mumma ke saath uska relation kharab kartha kya ab usko pyaar karthi? If no then armaan also usko thab thak accept nahi karega jab thak usko samajh nahi ayega that he can not survive without family. 

Ruhi understands him but he has become her only friend and companion with whom she shares everything. In future as she knows him very well she can become someone who wil sacrifice on mandap and gets ab married to armaan. Choti Ruhi had sacrificed her happiness  in the past so she may sacrifice in the future too. If armaan says he does not love her ruhi may even give up as she asked armaan to decided if she should marry manav. Which armaan ruined for his own selfish reasons. So ruhi clearly letting him to take decision. So in future if she gets to know he is in love with ab i feel she may back out. 

Edited by firewings_diya - 25 days ago
sandhir.candy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It’s not about agreeing on every topic, but to have basic decency to at least listen & be respectful. Even if you can’t be respectful, at least be decent enough to not insult the other.
Bcz no matter what, there will always be difference of opinion even in one family. Let alone marriage, where two people comes together from two different families.

I think there was a dialogue of Abhira, that if there’s no trust, then there can’t be any kind of relationship, be it love, friendship or enmity.

@bold: I think almost everyone in this forum or fandom is in favour of the divorce in this season! Doesn’t matter whom you support or who you are a fan of!

Originally posted by: sandhir.candy

This post reminds me of very famous debate from Mahabharata whether the friend should be like Karn or Krishna?

One who accepts you however you are & doesn’t urge you to be a better person 

Or

The one who points out your flaws & inspires you to be a better version of yourself!

The debate is endless & everyone has different opinions on the same topic & their perspective changes even during different stages of the life!🤷‍♀️

@bold : I think most of the couples does this. They sit together, talks about flaws and how those flaws are disturbing their marriage life etc because both partners knows that even if they couldn’t fix their own minus points then also other partner will not straightly leave them or judge their actions.
Eg. vidya ho abhira ka uski marriage life mai bolna pasan nahi hai and Armaan has understood this so he tried to stop abhira with vidya but abhira ne straightly Armaan ko judge kiya ki Armaan is stopping her because of his ego ki kahi parents ka rishta abhira ne fix kar diya toh !!! Yeh kya tha!!!
Duniya janti hai ki Armaan sabse zyada khush hoga agar uske parents ka marriage life fix ho gaya toh bas abhira ko itna bhi nahi pata apne husband ke bare mai tabhi toh usne aisa bola ki Armaan apni ego ki wajah se usko vidya se baat karne se stop kar raha hai !!!! 
This is point of this post ki yaha life partner ke nature ki na koi understanding hai and na he koi acceptance tabhi to itna bhi samaj nahi aya ki that was not her husband’s ego.

Originally posted by: sandhir.candy

It’s not about agreeing on every topic, but to have basic decency to at least listen & be respectful. Even if you can’t be respectful, at least be decent enough to not insult the other.
Bcz no matter what, there will always be difference of opinion even in one family. Let alone marriage, where two people comes together from two different families.

I think there was a dialogue of Abhira, that if there’s no trust, then there can’t be any kind of relationship, be it love, friendship or enmity.

@bold: I think almost everyone in this forum or fandom is in favour of the divorce in this season! Doesn’t matter whom you support or who you are a fan of!

@bold : And when did abhira trust armaan? Did she trust armaan's word when he said that don't try to explain/convince poddars for charu-dev love story? Did she trust armaan when he said don't try to expain anything to vidya since she is not like her meddling in her marriage? Why can't she trust armaan? pyar kiya hai toh sath mai trust karna bhi sikh le na!

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Both ab and ar are different ab had no family she do not understand relationships. She only believes in fixing everything as she treats everyone as car. 

Her way of fixing is childish. She do not understand armaan ke liye family se badkar kuch bhi nahi hai. If she loves him she should first try to win his family. But ab ka aisa hai main pyaar karthi hun but i will ensure i will ruin every relation of yours with the one you love. Armaan was happy until now. Now dadisa has some expectations from him, his dad wants him to listen to him. His mom is against him. So everyone whom he loved are expecting something from him. 

If she wants to win his heart kachori banane se ya pyaar mil jaye piya ka gaane se nahi hoga. She has to ensure his family atleast do not hate him because of her. 

Agar koi ab ke mumma ke saath uska relation kharab kartha kya ab usko pyaar karthi? If no then armaan also usko thab thak accept nahi karega jab thak usko samajh nahi ayega that he can not survive without family. 

Ruhi understands him but he has become her only friend and companion with whom she shares everything. In future as she knows him very well she can become someone who wil sacrifice on mandap and gets ab married to armaan. Choti Ruhi had sacrificed her happiness  in the past so she may sacrifice in the future too. If armaan says he does not love her ruhi may even give up as she asked armaan to decided if she should marry manav. Which armaan ruined for his own selfish reasons. So ruhi clearly letting him to take decision. So in future if she gets to know he is in love with ab i feel she may back out. 

@bold smiley32smiley32smiley32 Very very very well said ki agar koi uska rishta uski mamma ke sath kharab karta toh woh kya karti? Agar armaan baar baar uske and uske mumma ke bich ke conflicts ka reason hota toh woh kya karti? Jaise abhira ke liye uski mumma kabhi galat ho he nahi sakti waise he armaan ke liye bhi uski maa/dadi galat nahi ho sakte aisa scene hai.  

Choti ruhi is dead aisa muje lagta hai but yes i must say ruhi ne jo ek line manish ko bola ki armaan ko woh samajti hai ,woh uski family ke ehsaan niche khud ko daba samajta hai. I had loved that line from her mouth. atleast usko acceptance hai armaan ke iss minus point ka. Duniya mai bahot kum log hote hai jo apko apke minus points ke sath accept karna chahte ho.

sandhir.candy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

@bold : I think most of the couples does this. They sit together, talks about flaws and how those flaws are disturbing their marriage life etc because both partners knows that even if they couldn’t fix their own minus points then also other partner will not straightly leave them or judge their actions.

Eg. vidya ho abhira ka uski marriage life mai bolna pasan nahi hai and Armaan has understood this so he tried to stop abhira with vidya but abhira ne straightly Armaan ko judge kiya ki Armaan is stopping her because of his ego ki kahi parents ka rishta abhira ne fix kar diya toh !!! Yeh kya tha!!!

Duniya janti hai ki Armaan sabse zyada khush hoga agar uske parents ka marriage life fix ho gaya toh bas abhira ko itna bhi nahi pata apne husband ke bare mai tabhi toh usne aisa bola ki Armaan apni ego ki wajah se usko vidya se baat karne se stop kar raha hai !!!! 

This is point of this post ki yaha life partner ke nature ki na koi understanding hai and na he koi acceptance tabhi to itna bhi samaj nahi aya ki that was not her husband’s ego.

True. She did judge him.

Just the way Armaan didn’t trust Abhira or even listen to her when she tried to say that she knew Armaan wouldn’t like it if she let Charu go to meet Dev sir & tried to contact him. & Armaan straight away accused her of being immature or responsible for Charu’s accident.
Or

The way he accused her of being selfish when she didn’t even know about Madhav-Vidya situation & refused to come with him

Or

The way everyone accused her for Charu-Dev affair. & hiding about it.

(I think even this list is endless, but I am too bored to make lengthy comments about it. Moreover as I said different people, different perspectives.)

Usse bhi toh apne life partner ki naa koi understanding hai and na hi koi acceptance. Tabhi toh itna samaj nahi aya that Abhira yeh baat sabke saamne rakhti toh baat aur bigad jaati.

Btw I find it really weird that people are discussing (main bhi) whose love is better for Armaan, Ruhi or Abhira. When the truth of the matter is Armaan don’t deserve either ones love. ( at least not right now)smiley36

Originally posted by: Drna7

Ar needs his life partner to change his 'ehsaan mein dabe rehne wali soch' & who can take a stand for him infront of anyone like Ab did when charu called Ar sautela. 

Charu ke samne usne toh armaan ke liye stand le liya lekin kya apne husband ke sath kabhi iss bare mai baat kari jab armaan ne dadisa ne basti mai aag lagvai ho uss baat ko manne se saaf mana kiya tha uski soch ke against? Nahi na! tab usne armaan se yeh kaha tha ki you are mixing personal and professional life which was not true. Armaan ko abhira se zyada idea thi ki aakho dekhi 4 proofs wrong bhi ho sakti hai and kisi ke samne open war declare karne se pehle zyada case study kar lena chahiye lekin abhira ne aakho dekhe 4 proofs par trust kiya, armaan par nahi and armaan ko yaha tak bol diya ki woh galat ka sath de raha hai. 

The thing is abhira ne 2 baar armaan ke liye family ke samne stand liya tha first with rohit and second with charu kyunki tab woh clearly matter ko dekh paa rahi thi, uske baad woh clearly matter ko dekh nahi payi isilye basti aaga case mai armaan ke mooh par usko yeh bola ki armaan galat ka sath de raha hai, vidya ke case mai bhi woh matter ko clearly dekh nahi paa rahi hai isiliye armaan ko bol diya ki tumhari ego ki wajah se you are stopping me, itna samaj nahi aaya ki armaan is stopping her kyunki vidya is not liking her meddling, same charu-dev love story mai hua tha jab matter ko clearly dekh nahi payi and armaan ko bol diya ki woh uska sath na de kar wrong kar raha hai. 

Agar armaan ki family usko ehsaan mai dooba hua feel karati hai bachpanse toh armaan ki biwi bhi armaan par most of the time trust he nahi karti hoti hai. Fir abhira ka yeh rona hota hai ki armaan uss par trust nahi karta lekin yeh toh dekho tumne kab uski soch par trust kiya behen?!!! 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

@bold smiley32smiley32smiley32 Very very very well said ki agar koi uska rishta uski mamma ke sath kharab karta toh woh kya karti? Agar armaan baar baar uske and uske mumma ke bich ke conflicts ka reason hota toh woh kya karti? Jaise abhira ke liye uski mumma kabhi galat ho he nahi sakti waise he armaan ke liye bhi uski maa/dadi galat nahi ho sakte aisa scene hai.  

Choti ruhi is dead aisa muje lagta hai but yes i must say ruhi ne jo ek line manish ko bola ki armaan ko woh samajti hai ,woh uski family ke ehsaan niche khud ko daba samajta hai. I had loved that line from her mouth. atleast usko acceptance hai armaan ke iss minus point ka. Duniya mai bahot kum log hote hai jo apko apke minus points ke sath accept karna chahte ho.

true they have killed choti ruhi as of now. But CR had some qualities which they can use in future. As in the end she is the only connect between last gen and this gen. Agar koi track work nahi kiya last option would be using CR's quality 😂 but dkp nahi jantha koi nahi phasega uske jaal main 🤣