Is Muskaan's reaction wrong about the AbhiRa wedding? Mods Pls. Close - Page 2

Poll

Is Muskaan completely wrong about the situation?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Snowfally

I feel Muskaan is completely right here.

Akshara may be marrying Abhimanyu for Abhir but Abhimanyu's thela confession was for Akshara, not Abhir. So, it isn't as if Abhimanyu doesn't want to revert things to as if Abhinav never existed. If Abhimanyu can remain Ruhi's Poppy irrespective of whether he marries Aarohi or not and Ruhi understood that with time, the same can apply in case of Abhir's Dad-da and Abhir also.

The Goenkas are not 'saga' of Akshara and Aarohi also, BP stated that he loved Abhimanyu more than Karthik, what problem will they have with AbhiRa wedding? 

In the Temple proposal, Abhimanyu asked Akshara to leave Abhinav, didn't care for Abhir as his Soul connection has not told him that Abhir is his bloodline. Manjari made the same pathetic proposal to Abhinav in Kasauli during MuKa wedding. Deeds do have consequences. Muskaan isn't threatening to take revenge like in the other precap, she is stating her belief.

As for AbhiRa not being happy together for long, past cannot be denied as per one's wishes. Matters had reached till divorce twice, one year separation, Aarohi rishta with Abhimanyu phase before AbhiRa wedding, that's not how a happy relation looks like. Abhir has magically forgotten how unhappy he was in BH during sole custody time, Abhimanyu has forgotten what all Akshara told him post leap (as has Akshara), why should Muskaan suffer from the same amnesia?

And look at the hypocrisy of these people... They literally used Arohi as a backup option for Abhimanyu and as soon as Abhinav died, these people are clearly coming out more in open. 

I mean karo reunion, give Abhir as a reason, but writing ko toh consistent rakho... If Abhir needs both parents, what about Ruhi? I still feel MG and all have partially influenced kid's thinking.. But khair, who cares... 

We know show is heading for leap, Would Manjiri be happy to let Akshara move on within 3 months from Dr. Birla. 

Muskaan was right when she said that even in past Abhira were tried to be put together but what it led too and that same will happen. I think, before WD Arohi said something similar and this time it's Muskaan. 

Originally posted by: Saikhi.is.love

I don't blame muskann. Manjori like a shameless cheapo provoked her. Muskan had come to pray but mad woman expected her to be excited for bhabhi wedding. She knew her brother died few months back. Anyone would be hurt by this. If arohi married someone else within few months of Neils death she would have become crazy and ate arohi alive. 

Arohi... Naa dude... She is absolutely no one to anyone.... 

I also feel that Muskaan's reaction about Abhira's wedding is natural... 

Originally posted by: umawanderer

I have a long reply which I will write after some time...but here is the short version

I agree with Krinya.

I don't think Muskaan is right for cursing Abhira.

She has all the right to mourn... but she can not expect anyone else to mourn on her speed.

Abhimanyu may have indirectly caused Abhinav's death but it was not intentional.

And ak can marry or not marry according to her mind.

A self respecting woman should leave them be and go somewhere else instead of spitting venom.

She can go Mumbai or Kasauli and tell everyone that she was not comfortable with this arrangement and request everyone not to force her to be comfortable.

If course Goenka family... are stupid so they will do the opposite.

But her cursing is really not the right way to go.

Just because you are sad you can't expect everyone else to be sad with you...

It is almost similar to Mimi party when Manjiri just couldn't handle Ak happy with her new family that she had to announce AR abhi engagement...

Muskaan is like Manjiri now ..

Just go Muskaan... don't be here.... just go somewhere 

Exactly.. if she's uncomfortable with it , chale jao na kahin for sometime. Leave that place , give yourself some space ...

Abhir also blamed abhimanyu but when the court & both families saw the video it was clear he didn't intend to murder abhin..then why does muskan alone hold him responsible ? Like it was kept ambiguous in Neil's case , if the same happened in abhins case , muskans rage was understandable , but here there was a video ...in my memory nobody coaxed abhir to love abhinanyu after abhin passed away..he spent time with abhir & abhir drew close to him..akshara has reiterated , even abhim, that she loves abhin but its for abhir.. 

Dr ke proposal ko toh jaane hi do..he need not propose  , akshara is too dumb to see that his life revolved around her..she can't really blame.him for not understanding their "friendship" , after their past. 

Anyways , muskan should stop acting like a loser & e leave for kasauli to neelamma.  I thot she was a pretty balanced char but she had to be butchered  bekar mei to bring stupid twists. Her actions r proving manjari right during Neil's time smiley11 she's basically implying that akshara is marrying abhim bec she never loved abhin, abhin was only time pass for her while she always secretly loved abhim..it makes no sense.

Akshara ka toh naam hi na le..she has to do her stupid thing if someone Is upset & she continues to pester him/her till they lash out or lose their last brain cell. 

Edited by Krinya - 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Exactly.. if she's uncomfortable with it , chale jao na kahin for sometime. Leave that place , give yourself some space ...

Abhir also blamed abhimanyu but when the court & both families saw the video it was clear he didn't intend to murder abhin..then why does muskan alone hold him responsible ? Like it was kept ambiguous in Neil's case , if the same happened in abhins case , muskans rage was understandable , but here there was a video ...in my memory nobody coaxed abhir to love abhinanyu after abhin passed away..he spent time with abhir & abhir drew close to him..akshara has reiterated , even abhim, that she loves abhin but its for abhir.. 

Dr ke proposal ko toh jaane hi do..he need not propose  , akshara is too dumb to see that his life revolved around her..she can't really blame.him for not understanding their "friendship" , after their past. 

Anyways , muskan should stop acting like a loser & e leave for kasauli to neelamma.  I thot she was a pretty balanced char but she had to be butchered  bekar mei to bring stupid twists. Her actions r proving manjari right during Neil's time smiley11 she's basically implying that akshara is marrying abhim bec she never loved abhin, abhin was only time pass for her while she always secretly loved abhim..it makes no sense.

Akshara ka toh naam hi na le..she has to do her stupid thing if someone Is upset & she continues to pester him/her till they lash out or lose their last brain cell. 

@Orange - She was suddenly changed after Rakshabandhan... 

@Green - I don't understand one thing, when Manjiri said Muskaan shouldn't come to wedding, which I am sure she isn't even interested in attending, imply that even Kairav shouldn't go? smiley36 problem Muskaan se hai na... Toh woh naa jaaye... Yeh kya forced reaction hona hai Kairav ka? I genuinely hope she just leaves...

Or this was head for a quick Muskaan and Instant Bhaijee Reunion so that happily participates in bhabhi ki shaadi

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

@Orange - She was suddenly changed after Rakshabandhan... 

@Green - I don't understand one thing, when Manjiri said Muskaan shouldn't come to wedding, which I am sure she isn't even interested in attending, imply that even Kairav shouldn't go? smiley36 problem Muskaan se hai na... Toh woh naa jaaye... Yeh kya forced reaction hona hai Kairav ka? I genuinely hope she just leaves...

Or this was head for a quick Muskaan and Instant Bhaijee Reunion so that happily participates in bhabhi ki shaadi

@bold: 💯 this one 

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Neutrals

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Yaar, that's where even I am confused about her character... See she was already kicked out once and all that... But she is still sticking on to this family and marriage. 

I mean, right after Abhinav's death, when Kairav lashed out that the marriage is mistake, she was just gonna pack her bags and leave. Akshara had to stop her... (and Abhimanyu spoke to Kairav)... So, what's stopping her now, if she feels that mourning period is atleast one year and moving on is happening within like 3 months, just pack your bags and leave...

About silent treatment, I think she was trying that... Other day she was quietly heading to her office and Akshara stopped her and iterated how she was just going there to avoid ghar ka mohol...smiley36 Matlab... Pata hai na tumhe... Toh jaane do na ghar ke bahar... Woh chup... Tum khush.. But naa she had to reason out how Abhinav would have also wanted this and that... And tried convincing her to be happy... 'Agar tum khush nai Rahoge toh humein bhi accha nai lagega... " all that nonsense... Aaj Mandir mein they met coincidentally... And Manjiri was again rubbing happiness of how her dream of what she saw in Kasauli was coming true... And this clip was result... Bhai chill karo na...

I do hope she leaves house. She wasn't there in mehendi ceremony in promo.. Toh shayad she leaves because that's Manjiri's demand... 

I know I told that ..

Goenkas are idiots to force her to enjoy... but they are always like... insensitive

During the gangaur and Mimi birthday party they just forced two families together even with the tension between them...

Kaun kartha hai aisa

I kinda feel why ak wanted to convince muski... she was like a sister for her past 6 years... so ofcourse she want to muski to join her celebration... weirdly

But she is not giving muski time to heal... although seeing Manju was not healed for 6 years and instantly healed when forced to attend muka shaadi....

Maybe everyone concluded that force is the way to go 🤷‍♀️

Ak was also forced to attend functions she healed and moved on only after that

😜😜😜

@bold: 💯 this one 

Aur jab yeh hoga tab mein Muski ko gaaliya dungismiley37 I stick to my motto... Anything in favor of this pathetic reunion is cancelled... smiley39

I know I told that ..

Goenkas are idiots to force her to enjoy... but they are always like... insensitive

During the gangaur and Mimi birthday party they just forced two families together even with the tension between them...

Kaun kartha hai aisa

I kinda feel why ak wanted to convince muski... she was like a sister for her past 6 years... so ofcourse she want to muski to join her celebration... weirdly

But she is not giving muski time to heal... although seeing Manju was not healed for 6 years and instantly healed when forced to attend muka shaadi....

Maybe everyone concluded that force is the way to go 🤷‍♀️

Ak was also forced to attend functions she healed and moved on only after that

😜😜😜

AK moved on after gajab beizzati at AbhiRohi ka tilak 2.0

.. It moreover seems like... Meri beizzati karoge chalega... But agar Abhinav ki Karoge toh I will be over you! smiley37quite stupid... 

And I was like... Yes, she saw everyone enjoying... Muskaan didn't create scene then and there like Manjiri always did... She just ran to room and started crying like a psycho throwing things around smiley36

She was again quietly leaving for office, but Akshu went and poked her.. Matlab as such being furniture of family, she doesn't have any control over any situation anyway. So, just asking god to punish Abhimanyu is only way out... And I also feel makers do hate Abhimanyu too. smiley36

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Saikhi.is.love

I don't blame muskann. Manjori like a shameless cheapo provoked her. Muskan had come to pray but mad woman expected her to be excited for bhabhi wedding. She knew her brother died few months back. Anyone would be hurt by this. If arohi married someone else within few months of Neils death she would have become crazy and ate arohi alive. 

Muskaan 's brother died 2-3 months back, obviously muskaan will be shocked that Abhinav 's wife is moving on so fast. 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Krinya

She isn't wrong for loving her brother ..but she is def wrong to curse abhira..if manjari was wrong to curse akshara for Neil's death so is muskan. 

I'd say, they chose the wrong person to spit poison this time..its ok if she holds abhim responsible for abhinavs death ..its fine if she expected akshara to cry & mourn instead of marry that person..however  , She is claiming something totally false for akshara and abhir in front of manjari.....she can mourn , how can she force others to do so? goenkas or anyone isn't trying to erase abhinavs memories..that's another thing that I believe , living a life in mourning for a dead person isn't very practical either...everyone takes their time ....less or more..we can't blame anyone for getting over fast....

I see aksharas point too..abhinav would want abhir happy at any cost ..... ..if abhir wants akshara and abhim together it's his wish & so is aksharas to take a decision for her life..aksharas marriage is her problem and her familiy's...

I think the whole thing is the time..it’s too soon and muskaan has said it’s too soon. Look at it realistically..do you know anybody who remarried after 3 months of losing their spouse. I don’t know one single person who’s done that.  Just think ..if Abhinav had parents and akshara had in laws and was living with them ..Would she be roaming around with abhimanyu 2 months after her husbands death and while her in laws are grieving for their son. Would her family take her and start doing wedding preparations.. No definitely not. Because life is about morals and respect..and people who don’t have those 2 qualities always mess up in life..and the goenkas, birlas are all behaving this way.they are disrespecting qbhinavs death completely…if it was one or more years later..it would be a different story..although I know that grieving happens  for years..people never stop feeling sad about the loss of a loved one. But yes in this show .’if they did a leap ..it would have been totally acceptable..2  or 3 months is extremely disrespectful and indecent..that’s why muskaan is behaving this way. And also muskaans brother is gone.. but everyone else will get abhimanyu as a replacement..that’s a fact. Akshara will have a husband, abhir a father, the goenkas a son in law..so yes Abhinav will be totally replaced. Only muskaan will never get her brother and if he had parents,.they would not get their son back 🤷🏻‍♀️