Is Muskaan's reaction wrong about the AbhiRa wedding? Mods Pls. Close - Page 4

Poll

Is Muskaan completely wrong about the situation?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

India_TV thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 7 months ago

OMG...did not expect so many r not anti muskaan...mujhe to laga tha ki makers ne ise akshu abhi ke reuinon ka villain banaya hai...to major votes to muskaan is wrong hi jaayenge...šŸ˜‚

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Indira... For once I would also ignore time frame and blah blah of Abhir... It's her choice accepted. Jab chahe move on kar le... Kisi ke liye bhi kar le... Even if I feel it's morally normally abnormally wrong... It's still her choice... Accepted... 

But... The fact that Muskaan is asked to enjoy and expected to smile is uncool... 

And second, I don't think she is completely wrong here for blaming Abhimanyu for Abhinav's death. The video showed what we were all clearly shown. It was an accident! Fine! But just like a car accident or factory accident, if someone there is another person involved. Yes, my issue is that this dole shole wale doctor got Abhinav drunk. He knew they were at cliff, he didn't stop Abhinav from going to edge when drunk. He misguided Abhinav that he was drinking too... And as I said red herring attempt literally HIGHLIGHTED these aspects. He took him for drinking right before surprise party? 

In this context, yes - Muskaan is right. I did realize (after reading a tweet) that Akshara isn't wishing bad for Abhir or Akshara.... She is just wishing worst for Dr. Birla because she really hates him! I just revisited video, she is accusing only Abhimanyu. 

Muskaan was wrong during that track of doubting Kairav but baaki I feel her stance is justified and she is definitely trying to avoid everything even without Manjiri demanding it. I don't know why is it implied that Kairav should also not attend the wedding if Muskaan is asked to stay away. 

yes we can say itā€™s her choice..but in reality ..we live with people and we show respect and we are Also all brought up with moralsā€¦.so these things are important. As for abhimanyu getting abhiNav drunk..well I suppose they donā€™t want him to,be blamed for abhinavs death as it will be similar to akshara getting blamed for Neilā€™s death, sirats deathā€¦ but at the end of the day..I think everyone would have accepted abhira reunion if they waited a few years..but I think they had a purpose in mind thatā€™s why they made it look so cringe. The gorillas cerebrating like that ..is very distasteful šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

I donā€™t expect her to accept abhim and ak marriage and happily participate in weddingā€¦.how manju expect her to be happy within 3-4 months of her brother death and she still believes abhim as culprit for thatā€¦.when manju herself blamed and cursed ak for more than 7 years(didnā€™t curse her while proposing her for marriage with her son but within seconds after rejection she cursed her) how manju is expecting muskaan to overcome when she couldnā€™t

DT edited: name calling

Edited by DreamOfEndless - 7 months ago
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Muskaan is completely right and all others supporting this nonsense is completely wrong. If they couldnt convince Arohi to remarry and in fact never showed so much hurries in it then why cannot Akshara stay the same way?? Why cannot she explain her bettu the fact of life??? Widow remarriage is not at all wrong but marrying your own Ex immediately within few months not even waiting for 6 months or an year is ultimately the most disgusting thing to do that too when you gave (I am talking about Akshara here) long long lectures on marriage, husband, relationship to both Manjari and Mr.Doc!!!!

Akshara is the most pathetic FL of ITV!!! She has even left Sunpama behind on this. Or maybe DKP believes in women going back to their Ex's CHEE CHEE CHEE PUKE!!!smiley11

Anu234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shwetha85

Muskaan is completely right and all others supporting this nonsense is completely wrong. If they couldnt convince Arohi to remarry and in fact never showed so much hurries in it then why cannot Akshara stay the same way?? Why cannot she explain her bettu the fact of life??? Widow remarriage is not at all wrong but marrying your own Ex immediately within few months not even waiting for 6 months or an year is ultimately the most disgusting thing to do that too when you gave (I am talking about Akshara here) long long lectures on marriage, husband, relationship to both Manjari and Mr.Doc!!!!

Akshara is the most pathetic FL of ITV!!! She has even left Sunpama behind on this. Or maybe DKP believes in women going back to their Ex's CHEE CHEE CHEE PUKE!!!smiley11

Makers ko kisi b tarah se reunion karwana hei that's all but writing is just worst i would say.

Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I think the whole thing is the time..itā€™s too soon and muskaan has said itā€™s too soon. Look at it realistically..do you know anybody who remarried after 3 months of losing their spouse. I donā€™t know one single person whoā€™s done that.  Just think ..if Abhinav had parents and akshara had in laws and was living with them ..Would she be roaming around with abhimanyu 2 months after her husbands death and while her in laws are grieving for their son. Would her family take her and start doing wedding preparations.. No definitely not. Because life is about morals and respect..and people who donā€™t have those 2 qualities always mess up in life..and the goenkas, birlas are all behaving this way.they are disrespecting qbhinavs death completelyā€¦if it was one or more years later..it would be a different story..although I know that grieving happens  for years..people never stop feeling sad about the loss of a loved one. But yes in this show .ā€™if they did a leap ..it would have been totally acceptable..2  or 3 months is extremely disrespectful and indecent..thatā€™s why muskaan is behaving this way. And also muskaans brother is gone.. but everyone else will get abhimanyu as a replacement..thatā€™s a fact. Akshara will have a husband, abhir a father, the goenkas a son in law..so yes Abhinav will be totally replaced. Only muskaan will never get her brother and if he had parents,.they would not get their son back šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

I even stopped watching clips from few days so donā€™t really know what Musk said  in last few days but I didnā€™t see anything wrong in what she said today to mahan Mj. Ha she is back to mera beta jaap and bhai saab mere ek sharath..some ppl will never change. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    Mj should be the last person who can be annoyed with Muskā€™s actions and she is the one who rubbed salt on her wound when she was just there for pooja.How can she forget what she did when Neil died? She donā€™t want Ar to terminate the pregnancy or move on right ! she is keeping her n Ruhi from  6yrs in the house and also got her engaged to her son until she found out about her Khoon. It took 6yrs and Abhir for her and her son to accept their mistake for accusing n throwing Ak out and she expects Musk to forget her bhaiji in 3mnths and forgive her son who is partially responsible for AbNā€™s death? May be Musk should also get panic attacks and throw tantrums like Mj did for ppl to accept her pain and  trauma?

For Musk and also from the voting in this forum AbM is responsible for her bhaijiā€™s death and these Goenkaā€™s shamelessly forgot what AbM did to their daughter 7yrs back and to AbN ,is doing his bhajana day and night , Ak who used to hate her ex  like 2 months back is now getting married to the same man? Not  Everyone is a flipper, shameless and indecent as  Ak n Gorillas. 

We know AbM is not doing this for Abhir ..thele proposal wouldnā€™t have happened.   If Ak is not happy or ready for the marriage why canā€™t she explain to her son ? Why is she unwillingly (thatā€™s how they r showing ) in todayā€™s dress selection scene they both look sad as if they lost everything in life .Ar is a single mom from last 7yrs ,(she donā€™t have parents either like AK) and Ruhi wants a papa and family too why are these insane ppl not bothered about them? 3 months mein Ak ke teeseri shadi karane mein busy kyun hai ? For the next divorce ? Or if anything happens to AbM they will get her married to another man to get father ji for the kid ?? šŸ¤” hai aur bahu ko Bahar nikal rahe hai  to fulfil MJā€™s  selfish wishes Such shameless ppl they r all! 
  How can we forget this  same lady and her son shamelessly went and danced in Muskā€™s wedding demanding Abhinav to leave his wife for her sonā€™s happiness now wants Musk to leave the house. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Originally posted by: Prapti9

I don't fill muskaan is wrong. Everyone has right to move on but who move on just 2-3 months after spouse death? Even if it is for kid.  Do you know anyone like that?

I still feel muskaan don't have much problem with ak moving on but there is always correct time for everything na..she is more angry bec ak moving on with abhim..this way she is fully correct..

The person divorced u 2 times, shamelessly ask your living husband to leave her and kid...this same man you marrying even in just 2-3 months.. just wait for decent time period guys..and this is same abhira who indirectly ruined so many life for their so called true love deserves cursed only nothing else

So we can bash akshara for it...but muskan is saying that akshara always secretly loved abhim while she was just pretending with abhin..these kind of claims are just foolish .

I was never in favour of abhira or their love ..I don't give it any importance ..but wishing bad for abhira & cursing them ruins muskans character for me..she is abhinavs sister.. it kinda puts abhin in bad light too..everyone knows he wanted akshara & abhir to be happy even if it's with abhim, why doesn't muskan know 

Chaitu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

This is exactly what AbM said 7yrs back right ? and how n why is it wrong when Musk is saying the same thing today  ? 

https://twitter.com/itvroast/status/1706462276033867969?s=20

Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

This is exactly what AbM said 7yrs back right ? and how n why is it wrong when Musk is saying the same thing today  ? 

They are brainless šŸ˜‚

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

As they say

Raat gayi baat gayi šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø