Is Muskaan's reaction wrong about the AbhiRa wedding? Mods Pls. Close

Poll

Is Muskaan completely wrong about the situation?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 months ago

I kind of liked how Muskaan very calmly stated the facts and she isn't wrong.. There was and will always be difference between Bahu-Beti; Jamai-Beta... 

https://twitter.com/_focus__on/status/1706851090975834494?t=dIMJ1QQN-OSeV6oJOJKkqg&s=19

@Mods-My focus is just a clip here... Though there is nothing absolutely wrong in caption at all. We often use "smiley8" icon even on IF and the fact that IF has included it in emoji list proves its not against CoC. If you plan to remove clip, please close the post. Clip was main purpose of this post. 

Manjiri getting paranoid after hearing the truth isn't surprising. People have forgotten role Dr. Birla planned surprise party and got Abhinav drunk. 

I know Muskaan will now flip as everyone will convince her to stay back In Goenka Ancestral house and go against MJsmiley36

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

She isn't wrong for loving her brother ..but she is def wrong to curse abhira..if manjari was wrong to curse akshara for Neil's death so is muskan. 

I'd say, they chose the wrong person to spit poison this time..its ok if she holds abhim responsible for abhinavs death ..its fine if she expected akshara to cry & mourn instead of marry that person..however  , She is claiming something totally false for akshara and abhir in front of manjari.....she can mourn , how can she force others to do so? goenkas or anyone isn't trying to erase abhinavs memories..that's another thing that I believe , living a life in mourning for a dead person isn't very practical either...everyone takes their time ....less or more..we can't blame anyone for getting over fast....

I see aksharas point too..abhinav would want abhir happy at any cost ..... ..if abhir wants akshara and abhim together it's his wish & so is aksharas to take a decision for her life..aksharas marriage is her problem and her familiy's...

Snowfally thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I feel Muskaan is completely right here.

Akshara may be marrying Abhimanyu for Abhir but Abhimanyu's thela confession was for Akshara, not Abhir. So, it isn't as if Abhimanyu doesn't want to revert things to as if Abhinav never existed. If Abhimanyu can remain Ruhi's Poppy irrespective of whether he marries Aarohi or not and Ruhi understood that with time, the same can apply in case of Abhir's Dad-da and Abhir also.

The Goenkas are not 'saga' of Akshara and Aarohi also, BP stated that he loved Abhimanyu more than Karthik, what problem will they have with AbhiRa wedding? 

In the Temple proposal, Abhimanyu asked Akshara to leave Abhinav, didn't care for Abhir as his Soul connection has not told him that Abhir is his bloodline. Manjari made the same pathetic proposal to Abhinav in Kasauli during MuKa wedding. Deeds do have consequences. Muskaan isn't threatening to take revenge like in the other precap, she is stating her belief.

As for AbhiRa not being happy together for long, past cannot be denied as per one's wishes. Matters had reached till divorce twice, one year separation, Aarohi rishta with Abhimanyu phase before AbhiRa wedding, that's not how a happy relation looks like. Abhir has magically forgotten how unhappy he was in BH during sole custody time, Abhimanyu has forgotten what all Akshara told him post leap (as has Akshara), why should Muskaan suffer from the same amnesia?

Edited by Snowfally - 7 months ago
umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I have a long reply which I will write after some time...but here is the short version

I agree with Krinya.

I don't think Muskaan is right for cursing Abhira.

She has all the right to mourn... but she can not expect anyone else to mourn on her speed.

Abhimanyu may have indirectly caused Abhinav's death but it was not intentional.

And ak can marry or not marry according to her mind.

A self respecting woman should leave them be and go somewhere else instead of spitting venom.

She can go Mumbai or Kasauli and tell everyone that she was not comfortable with this arrangement and request everyone not to force her to be comfortable.

If course Goenka family... are stupid so they will do the opposite.

But her cursing is really not the right way to go.

Just because you are sad you can't expect everyone else to be sad with you...

It is almost similar to Mimi party when Manjiri just couldn't handle Ak happy with her new family that she had to announce AR abhi engagement...

Muskaan is like Manjiri now ..

Just go Muskaan... don't be here.... just go somewhere 

Saikhi.is.love thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't blame muskann. Manjori like a shameless cheapo provoked her. Muskan had come to pray but mad woman expected her to be excited for bhabhi wedding. She knew her brother died few months back. Anyone would be hurt by this. If arohi married someone else within few months of Neils death she would have become crazy and ate arohi alive. 

ashle thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

This is the same women who did tamasha in Muskaan marriage spouting all non sense about seperating abhinav family asking him to leave them hurting him so badly so if muskaan says some bitter words manjiri should also be tolerant of her especially she is the one who triggered her, muskaan was calmly just doing Puja but no manjiri had to go and say all that not even once she offered word of condolences to muskaan for her loss . This was totally like rubbing salt on her wounds. Goenka and Birlas may do all the celebration they want but constantly asking muskaan to be part of it and scolding her for her unhappiness is too much. Let her grieve for her brother if she is not interested in your celebration let her be if she is avoiding akshara and Birlas for keeping calm and peace of mind why these people are so intent on hurting her and then have audacity to blame her for her harsh words. And she hasn't done anything wrong she asked kanhaji to do justice with her brother so it is god's will whatever will happen to abhimanyu and akshara she never once thought to hurt abhir but she definitely wants by right to punish abhimanyu for his mistakes that is why Manjiri was so panicked as muskaan asked kanhaji to do justice and she has some guilty conscience for her past deeds against abhinav 

Sonali1968 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Partially right. As Manjari should not jump with happiness in front of Muskan, Muskan will also avoid cursing anyone. I do not believe it hat cursing is a way to vent out our emotion. She is right when she says Manjari can enjoy happiness, AbhiM is responsible for death but no bad wishes. Let god take a design and life takes it own course. But the basis of her thinking is too fast move on grand wedding which is a total NO fro

Me: take time understand and then move on. 

chaipaani thumbnail
Most Posts (July 2023) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Well Muskan is not being disrespectful towards Akshara and Abhimanyu or MJ but her own family too. 

She started with Kairav then BP then BM and Mimi. She is literally not respecting forget relationship even age all in the name of bhai ji nahi rahe. Will never understand how bhaiji's death is directly proportional to doubt and accuse Kairav of infidelity right in front of his family. smiley36

If Muskan is right to curse and continuous accusations even when legally Abhimanyu is freed from the charges they put on him coz like the caption says kyunki unka beta aur bhai nahi mara hai so was Manjari & Abhi right coz kisi aur ka beta ya bhai nahi mara tha na 🤷🏻‍♀️  

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaipaani

Well Muskan is not being disrespectful towards Akshara and Abhimanyu or MJ but her own family too. 

She started with Kairav then BP then BM and Mimi. She is literally not respecting forget relationship even age all in the name of bhai ji nahi rahe. Will never understand how bhaiji's death is directly proportional to doubt and accuse Kairav of infidelity right in front of his family. smiley36

If Muskan is right to curse and continuous accusations even when legally Abhimanyu is freed from the charges they put on him coz like the caption says kyunki unka beta aur bhai nahi mara hai so was Manjari & Abhi right coz kisi aur ka beta ya bhai nahi mara tha na 🤷🏻‍♀️  

she is epitome example of red flag 😂 i womder makers are trying to show Don't worry abhira fans we did not showed akshara as muskaan so akshara is far better than muskan 😂

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: umawanderer

I have a long reply which I will write after some time...but here is the short version

I agree with Krinya.

I don't think Muskaan is right for cursing Abhira.

She has all the right to mourn... but she can not expect anyone else to mourn on her speed.

Abhimanyu may have indirectly caused Abhinav's death but it was not intentional.

And ak can marry or not marry according to her mind.

A self respecting woman should leave them be and go somewhere else instead of spitting venom.

She can go Mumbai or Kasauli and tell everyone that she was not comfortable with this arrangement and request everyone not to force her to be comfortable.

If course Goenka family... are stupid so they will do the opposite.

But her cursing is really not the right way to go.

Just because you are sad you can't expect everyone else to be sad with you...

It is almost similar to Mimi party when Manjiri just couldn't handle Ak happy with her new family that she had to announce AR abhi engagement...

Muskaan is like Manjiri now ..

Just go Muskaan... don't be here.... just go somewhere 

Yaar, that's where even I am confused about her character... See she was already kicked out once and all that... But she is still sticking on to this family and marriage. 

I mean, right after Abhinav's death, when Kairav lashed out that the marriage is mistake, she was just gonna pack her bags and leave. Akshara had to stop her... (and Abhimanyu spoke to Kairav)... So, what's stopping her now, if she feels that mourning period is atleast one year and moving on is happening within like 3 months, just pack your bags and leave...

About silent treatment, I think she was trying that... Other day she was quietly heading to her office and Akshara stopped her and iterated how she was just going there to avoid ghar ka mohol...smiley36 Matlab... Pata hai na tumhe... Toh jaane do na ghar ke bahar... Woh chup... Tum khush.. But naa she had to reason out how Abhinav would have also wanted this and that... And tried convincing her to be happy... 'Agar tum khush nai Rahoge toh humein bhi accha nai lagega... " all that nonsense... Aaj Mandir mein they met coincidentally... And Manjiri was again rubbing happiness of how her dream of what she saw in Kasauli was coming true... And this clip was result... Bhai chill karo na...

I do hope she leaves house. She wasn't there in mehendi ceremony in promo.. Toh shayad she leaves because that's Manjiri's demand...