Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Name_sake101 thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: Revutty

Bhannat Super se bhi upar πŸ‘ Do parts ek saath padi mein...The two parts were so good to read. Yaar aapki poetry Kamal ki thi, Hindi mother tongue nahin hein , even Hindi is not my mother tongue too. Par kya hein kee joh juzbaatein, joh depth ViDev ke pyaar mein hein usko puri tarah se feel karne ke liye dialogues, shayari jab Hindi mein aate hein toh woh dil ko choo leta hein. Aur aapne mujhe wahi ehsas karwayi. You know what I am a Kannada medium student and I struggled a lot to correct English. But I never faced this thing in Hindi. And moreover I personally love to see the deep meaningful dialogues of ViDev in Hindi which emotionally connects me a lot. And you did that to me. Bahut khoob likha hein aapne . Kabhi poems bhi try keejiye. Hamare writers se Poems, shayariyan aajkal kam milte hain. Bahut zyada boli toh sorry . But meri bak bak jhelni padegi aapko if I starts reading some one. Good work dear. 

Thank you so much for reading. I am so glad that you liked it. I know colloquial Hindi and make a lot of grammatical errors, especially in assigning gender to words, so initially gave a disclaimerπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Really glad that you liked the poetry too. Sure, I'll post some poems on ViDev soon. They're such a beautiful reel couple, their chemistry automatically activates the creativity in a person. 

Also, please don't be sorry it was fun to know your povs and talk to you. More than happy to know your review. Thanks again for reading it.

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 months ago

Good πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Always love to read the works