FF: Vidhi is fine. What next. updated part 9 page 6

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 15 days ago

Amba as Loki foolishly comes very excited to Sharma’s house ina ready saree to be finally married to Dev.

Dev as Ironman has already assembled his avengers, the doctor,counsellor, Dean of City Hospital and a Neurosurgeon from UK on zoom, along withHP as Hulk, Abhimanyu as Hawkeye, Vimla as Black widow(not in that context) andothers.

As soon as Amba sees the doctor, she is shocked, doesn’t movean inch. Dev nods his head towards the Dean and the dean instructs the doctor tocome clean with everything otherwise forget trying to save his job he will haveto save himself from the police for administering wrong medication to Vidhi.

Vidhi is confused and asks Dev what is happening and the doctorblurts out that she doesn’t have moto neurone disease and she was initially faintingbecause of stress and then because of the medication he was forced to give becauseAmba kidnapped his family and didn’t give him.much choice.

Amba, yells that he is lying. Then the counsellor says that hewas paid 10 lakhs aum to tell Vidhi that she is dying. The Dean confirms the reportsshown as Vidhi’s reports are not hers and the neurosurgeon also asserts the samethat Vidhi is fine and was under immense stress.

Vimla slowly advances towards Amba and SLAP. How could you? Youwere acting as if you cared for us and have backstabbed us. All along you were tryingto poison my child to try and get married to a person who doesn’t want to do anythingwith you.

HP tears the shop papers and throws it on her face and asks herto leave once and for all other wise he might kill her right there. Just as Ambawas about to leave, the police arrive and Dev, along with the doctor explain whathas been done to Vidhi and the police asks her to give a written complaint againstAmba to arrest her. Vidhi being in a shocked state if mind doesn’t respond and HPgives the written complaint and the police take Amba away.

Satyavathi is embarrassed to the core and apologizes to Dev for trusting Amba over him and Vidhi and asks for forgiveness. Dev doesn’t respond,his eyes starts looking for Vidhi. HP and Vimla say they will look for her, But Dev doesn’t respond and starts walking towards Vidhi’s room and closes the door for some privacy.

Vidhi. He calls out. She doesn’t respond. He goes close to her,she is facing the other side and is in a state of shock. He turns her so that she is facing him, he slowly explains that she needs to put everything behind her and not worry about anything. She starts crying and hugs him hard. Dev hugs her back and just says, if you don’t mind can we just get engages right now and then can we take a break from all this for. A few days?

Vidhi isn’t sure what he meant by break. He says, you and melet’s go away for a day or two and clear their heads. We need a break. Vidhi says ok, but what about dad? Dev says I will ask him for permission and then only we will go, but are you ok to get engaged to me today?

Vidhi says yes, but before that I want to apologize for asking you to marry Amba. Dev says I am not going to accept your apology that easily andhe will accept the apology after she doesn’t what he wants after the engagement ceremony.

Vidhi says she is willing to do anything for his forgiveness.Dev and Vidhi step out of the room and announce that they want to get engaged right away. Everyone is delighted and the ceremony is successfully completed.

Vidhi asks Dev what she needs to do so that he can forgive her.Dev says not so soon, would be Devrat Raichand, let me speak to your father.

Dev goes to HP and mentions that he wants to take Vidhi away for a day or two to give her a break and he and his wife are more than welcome to join if they want. Vimla, immediately says, we are not going anywhere as HP is still recovering. Dev says that he wants to take Vidhi to Mumbai or Delhi to get her checked completely and see to it that no remnants of the toxic substances put in her body remain.

Both of them become very happy and give permission to take Vidhi along with him.

Dev goes to Vidhi and asks her to pack a bag for two days and get ready for their journey in next 4 hours. Dev, satyavathi and Abhimanyu leave for Raichand house.

Dev tells satyavathi about going to Delhi with Vidhi for two days and making sure she is completely ok, which she readily agrees but is surprised as to how HP agreed. Dev says ab toh hone wala damad hu, maanliya.

Dev picks Vidhi and they head to the airport for their flight.toDelhi. Vidhi keeps asking him how he Convinced Parents convince her parents end how they agreed to allow her to go with him. Dev says why are you worried about that. Let’s just enjoy the time we are getting to spend together. She doesn’t say much but keeps stealing glances. Once in they land they head to the hotel where Dev has booked a suite with two rooms. He asks Vidhi to get ready and he goes to his room.

Vidhi gets ready and is waiting for Dev, after more than 30 my pass, she tries to knock on his door and when he doesn’t respond, she opens the door to find Dev on the bed, completely tired and dozed off as he hasn’t slept a single minute after knowing she might die. She sits there stroking his hair. He Involuntarily pulls her closer to him. She doesn’t resist. She just says uthiye bhook nahi lagi hai? Let’s go And eat something. Dev just responds I want to just hold you and sleep. I want to know you are fine. I don’t want anything. She is in this world. Vidhi is touched by his response and just lays beside him, he pulls her closer and gives a kiss on her cheek and then moves to her lips.

Vidhi doesn’t stop him. She just wants to assure him she is hereto stay and they are halfway there to be married.

To be continued…..

That is just so beautiful ❤️❤️ 

After seeing today's episode i think everyone is frustrating 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ 

But after reading this i feel happy.. ❤️❤️ 

Plz continue soon.. 

Show some romance ❤️❤️ 

Can't wait to see them together in the show

.❤️❤️ 

Plz continue soon.. 

Originally posted by Monkish

Amba as Loki foolishly comes very excited to Sharma’s house ina ready saree to be finally married to Dev.

Dev as Ironman has already assembled his avengers, the doctor,counsellor, Dean of City Hospital and a Neurosurgeon from UK on zoom, along withHP as Hulk, Abhimanyu as Hawkeye, Vimla as Black widow(not in that context) andothers.

As soon as Amba sees the doctor, she is shocked, doesn’t movean inch. Dev nods his head towards the Dean and the dean instructs the doctor tocome clean with everything otherwise forget trying to save his job he will haveto save himself from the police for administering wrong medication to Vidhi.

Vidhi is confused and asks Dev what is happening and the doctorblurts out that she doesn’t have moto neurone disease and she was initially faintingbecause of stress and then because of the medication he was forced to give becauseAmba kidnapped his family and didn’t give him.much choice.

Amba, yells that he is lying. Then the counsellor says that hewas paid 10 lakhs aum to tell Vidhi that she is dying. The Dean confirms the reportsshown as Vidhi’s reports are not hers and the neurosurgeon also asserts the samethat Vidhi is fine and was under immense stress.

Vimla slowly advances towards Amba and SLAP. How could you? Youwere acting as if you cared for us and have backstabbed us. All along you were tryingto poison my child to try and get married to a person who doesn’t want to do anythingwith you.

HP tears the shop papers and throws it on her face and asks herto leave once and for all other wise he might kill her right there. Just as Ambawas about to leave, the police arrive and Dev, along with the doctor explain whathas been done to Vidhi and the police asks her to give a written complaint againstAmba to arrest her. Vidhi being in a shocked state if mind doesn’t respond and HPgives the written complaint and the police take Amba away.

Satyavathi is embarrassed to the core and apologizes to Dev for trusting Amba over him and Vidhi and asks for forgiveness. Dev doesn’t respond,his eyes starts looking for Vidhi. HP and Vimla say they will look for her, But Dev doesn’t respond and starts walking towards Vidhi’s room and closes the door for some privacy.

Vidhi. He calls out. She doesn’t respond. He goes close to her,she is facing the other side and is in a state of shock. He turns her so that she is facing him, he slowly explains that she needs to put everything behind her and not worry about anything. She starts crying and hugs him hard. Dev hugs her back and just says, if you don’t mind can we just get engages right now and then can we take a break from all this for. A few days?

Vidhi isn’t sure what he meant by break. He says, you and melet’s go away for a day or two and clear their heads. We need a break. Vidhi says ok, but what about dad? Dev says I will ask him for permission and then only we will go, but are you ok to get engaged to me today?

Vidhi says yes, but before that I want to apologize for asking you to marry Amba. Dev says I am not going to accept your apology that easily andhe will accept the apology after she doesn’t what he wants after the engagement ceremony.

Vidhi says she is willing to do anything for his forgiveness.Dev and Vidhi step out of the room and announce that they want to get engaged right away. Everyone is delighted and the ceremony is successfully completed.

Vidhi asks Dev what she needs to do so that he can forgive her.Dev says not so soon, would be Devrat Raichand, let me speak to your father.

Dev goes to HP and mentions that he wants to take Vidhi away for a day or two to give her a break and he and his wife are more than welcome to join if they want. Vimla, immediately says, we are not going anywhere as HP is still recovering. Dev says that he wants to take Vidhi to Mumbai or Delhi to get her checked completely and see to it that no remnants of the toxic substances put in her body remain.

Both of them become very happy and give permission to take Vidhi along with him.

Dev goes to Vidhi and asks her to pack a bag for two days and get ready for their journey in next 4 hours. Dev, satyavathi and Abhimanyu leave for Raichand house.

Dev tells satyavathi about going to Delhi with Vidhi for two days and making sure she is completely ok, which she readily agrees but is surprised as to how HP agreed. Dev says ab toh hone wala damad hu, maanliya.

Dev picks Vidhi and they head to the airport for their flight.toDelhi. Vidhi keeps asking him how he Convinced Parents convince her parents end how they agreed to allow her to go with him. Dev says why are you worried about that. Let’s just enjoy the time we are getting to spend together. She doesn’t say much but keeps stealing glances. Once in they land they head to the hotel where Dev has booked a suite with two rooms. He asks Vidhi to get ready and he goes to his room.

Vidhi gets ready and is waiting for Dev, after more than 30 my pass, she tries to knock on his door and when he doesn’t respond, she opens the door to find Dev on the bed, completely tired and dozed off as he hasn’t slept a single minute after knowing she might die. She sits there stroking his hair. He Involuntarily pulls her closer to him. She doesn’t resist. She just says uthiye bhook nahi lagi hai? Let’s go And eat something. Dev just responds I want to just hold you and sleep. I want to know you are fine. I don’t want anything. She is in this world. Vidhi is touched by his response and just lays beside him, he pulls her closer and gives a kiss on her cheek and then moves to her lips.

Vidhi doesn’t stop him. She just wants to assure him she is hereto stay and they are halfway there to be married.

To be continued…..

Kaash aaj aisa kuch dekhne mil jaaye bas mazaa aa jaaye smiley9

I have seen today's episode, I am sticking to my version.

Part 2

Dev stops just before he can kiss her on the lips, but Vidhi initiates the kiss and he deepens it after she assured he isn’t moving too fast. They kiss for a couple of minutes and lay there quietly for a bit. Both of them soaking in the huge step they have taken physically.

To cut into the tension, Dev get up abruptly and says, let’s go and eat. You said you were hungry right. Vidhi, pulls him down to sit beside her on the bed.

You have not rushed me. We have not moved too fast for me. Dev, who wasn’t looking at her until then turns towards her, stops her midway and says, you know what Vidhi, I don’t understand you. You understand my every intention, move and my thought process, but when it comes to trusting me you make me feel like you do not.

Why are you saying like that, Vidhi asks. When did I not trust you? Really Vidhi? Dev smirks. You asked me to marry Amba as your dying wish. If you would have asked me to marry a dog, I wouldn’t have minded but Amba?

Vidhi understands, that she has got a lot of answering to do now. I am sorry, I made you promise me that. But I felt cheated by all of you.

Do you think all of us, me, your parents will be against you and Amba will be on your side to trust her over us? Over me?

I am sorry Dev sir, I didn’t think it through in the emotional state I was to learn I will not live for more than 3 months. I started to listen to all the nonsense she was feeding me about how I was going to ruin your life. I was not in right frame of mind to think it through.

Firstly, stop calling me sir. Secondly, I wanted this Amba thing out of my system, I gave me two cents to you and I am done.

Vidhi remained silent for a while and then asked, so what you wanted me to do because of my mistake is done? Dev responds NO. I will tell you tomorrow what I want you to do. Just tell me now, I can’t wait tomorrow. The anticipation will kill me. Dev angrily stares at Vidhi and says dare you speak that way again, and you will have to wait. Now please let’s go and eat something or order in.

Vidhi asks him to change as he dozed off in the clothes he has been from morning. He goes and changes into a simple polo tee and slack pants. Dev says kya decide kiya order Karna hai ya, bahar jaana hai? Vidhi has never seen him this way, she was taken aback and finds it difficult to speak. When she doesn’t respond, he understands this is the first time she is seeing him in a casual look other than the khaugali time. He simply kisses her cheek and says, let me just order in.

After sometime when the food arrives, they eat food in awkward silence. Dev is unable to take it and just says what is this, I am supposed to be angry with you and now you are not even talking to me. Vidhi, finally says, I am processing a lot of things in the past hour. Firstly, we kissed, then you asking me to stop calling you sir, then about Amba ma’am, then you are hiding something else from me and now you walk in looking like this. Things are moving fast.

Dev is trying to make sense of what she is saying and then says, you told me we were moving fast immediately after we kissed and now an hour later we are moving fast because I am dressed like this? Ms. Vidhi, I cannot understand you. We have a long day tomorrow, you better catch some sleep and starts walking towards his room when Vidhi hugs him from behind and says I am not trying to confuse you. I am not sure about the emotions I am going through right now in my mind and heart. We have spoken about a lot of things but we never spoke about the physical aspect of our relationship.

It suddenly hits Dev, what she is talking about. He turns around as she looses her grip on him, he slowly takes her hand and directs her towards the sofa and they sit. He clears his throat and says what do you want us to discuss about? This is not an aspect I thought I will have in my life. I am in my 40’s, never had a girlfriend and never thought about those needs in life. You are in your early 20’s and for me to bring this topic makes me think if what the world spoke about us and me looking at you in any other way is what I think off now. I am scared Vidhi.

Vidhi, slowly takes the lead and moves closer to him and kisses him on his lips, he responds in positive and both start to huf eachother tightly and deepen the kiss as much as they can to show the love and the fondness they have towards eachother. Vidhi pulls back and asks him, if he felt awkward? To which Dev replies no and it felt natural. Vidhi then says, what people or even my own mother has spoken holds no water as it is not the truth.

To be continued... Definitely not entering the mature section yet. 

Posted: 14 days ago

Wow maza agaya this is something new 👍🏻

hey, i am liking your ff, keep writing more. smiley1

waiting for the next part. smiley9

Hey monkish it’s very nice . Nice untouched plot to explore.I hope we will get more romantic scenes in every part like this.

Pls try to tag some people if you find at the time of uploading in forum. Once you start you will become habitual to tag because this story has a long way to go. So pls take some time and tag.

Thank you for the superb story.

Na Umra Ki Seema Ho