Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Name_sake101 thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Minami_koi

Really liked your style... Excellent writeup. 

This is something that the makers can easily incorporate in the show. This is exactly what fans have been craving for. Inspite of all the drama surrounding them, videv are in love unlike the show where they come across as middle aged tired couple. 

Please keep writing. Can't wait for the next update.👍😊

Thank you. So glad you like it. ❤️Yep, these bare minimum scenes and conversations we as viewers and even ViDev as characters deserve. I don't understand why are they underplaying the USP of the show! You rightly put it, tired couple. 😒

Revutty thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 months ago

Welcome to writers paradise ✍️ dear. Glad that we got a new writer here. I will be reading it once I gets time and will give my reviews. Myself Revu , one of the paagal writer in this forum 😁😁😁😁

Name_sake101 thumbnail
Posted: 10 months ago

Dev started laughing and placed a kiss on her head. Hishands went near her face and cups them. “ye kya tha? Badi romantic ho rahi ho.Waise who jo bohot personal kaam ke liye agaya tha who sun na chahogi?"

Vidhi releases herself from his hold, and sits up straight with a million dollar smile pasted on her face, “woh personal, nahi nahin bohot personal wali baat?” 

Dev nods in affirmation. “uss din dekha tha maine you were brimming with curiosity. The way you looked at me from the corner of your eyes, and your hand movements they had a different battle going on to understand what was that “bohot personal baat.”

Haan Devji, tab toh haq se puchhne ka bhi haq nahin tha.” A weird sorrow was starting to blanket her.

“aarey, tab baat alag thi, waise dekha jaaye toh tum puchh bhi sakti thi, tumhaare aage meri kahan chalti thi? Aaj bhi toh nahin chalti.” And gives a tongue in the cheek smile.

“Chalni bhi nahin chahiye.” Vidhi tries to show some fake attitude and both of them end up laughing and press their foreheads against each other.

Dev is excited looking at her excitement, “pass me the diary, aur woh desk ke upar se chasma laana zara.”

Vidhi hands over the diary, goes ahead to the desk picks up his glasses, goes to the window and lets the curtain flow to the tune of winds, and dims the light a little. 

On the way to their bed she glances one look at Dev who’s busy shuffling through his diary and tries Dev’s glasses. The clear vision is blurred and an agitated Vidhi complains, “Aapko iss mein se kaise dikhta hai?” and unamusingly goes and sits next to Dev.

His concentration is finally broken and he looks at his beautiful wife, in a white night dress, with flowing hair, sitting beside him agitated with his glasses on and looking for a correct angle so that vision gets clearer. He keeps the diary aside, turns towards her, steadies her hand, “Ruko,ruko. Ye farsightedness ke liye hain. Iss mein pass wale cheez dekhne mein dikkat aati hai. Aur tumhari aankhein toh bilkul theek hain.” He takes the glasses off and moves closer to her face.

Vidhi moves back a little in surprise, “matlab mein bhi toh paas hoon, toh kya aapko mein bhi nahin dikhti.” 

Dev plays along and bites his tongue, “kahan ho Vidhi, dikh nahin rahi tum.” He moves closer and places a kiss on her forehead “tumhaare gaal itne upar kyun hai?” Vidhi still a little surprised and unable to process the information he passed on in the last few minutes. He goes ahead and places a kiss on her nose, “tumhaare kaan aise kyun hain? Doctor ko kabhi dikhaya nahi  kya?” Vidhi is still processing, " bade aaye, waise toh sab dikhta hai and he asked the glasses to read ab mazaa chakhati hoon inhe."  Dev is still in the mood to tease her in the name of farsightedness.

V- “achha ab mein apne aankhen aage kar rahin hun. Thik hai?” and positions her lips just in front of Dev’s lips.

Dev now speechless, keeps looking at her lips with utmost concentration. They have been married for more than a month now and this is the closest they have come in all this time. He just couldn’t take his eyes off her lips. His eyes keep shifting between the upper and lower lips making his throat drier by the second.

“Kya hua Dev ji? Meri aankhein aapko pasand nahi aayi?” she moves a little closer, just few inches away from Dev’s lips and whisphers ever so softly “Boliye na Dev ji?” her eyes on Dev all the time, noticing the slightest movement of his Adam’s apple or the tightening of his jaws as she moved closer. Nothing went amiss. 

Dev still mesmerized by her lips, their proximity, and yet very much aware of what his heart is calling for. Vidhi takes this opportunity and takes the glasses from the pillow and make him wear them, “meri aankhein yahan hai Devji.” Disturbing Dev from an almost bliss.“chaliye ab diary padhiye.”

Dev was in no state to read his diary. All he wanted to do was tell Vidhi how beautiful her make believe eyes were. What effect her lips have on him. How beautiful she is. How beautiful she makes him feel. But Vidhi shoves the diary in his hand, “padhiye,padhiye, bohot chhed liye aap mujhe. Pata nahin kya hi samajhte hain mujhe.”

Dev makes puppy eyes, and pouty lips and looks at Vidhi.

V- laughs heartily “kahan se seekha hai ye sab?”

D- “meri beautiful, beautiful biwi se, diary baad mein padhte hain na. I can’t get enough of your eyes. I mean lips.” This was the first time Dev openly voiced something like that, the first time Dev talked about the effect she has on him. Vidhi suddenly felt all shades of red crawling up her face, she lowered her eyes in response and softly said, “diary

Dev in order to break the awkwardness between them moves closer and says, “haan” in a broken voice. “haan padh raha hun.”

He opens the page, those few seconds allow Vidhi to settle her emotions. But somewhere even she thought getting back to the diary was a bad idea. She didn’t actually want him to read it, some time before she surely did. But now, now she wants to be closer to Dev. 

Wants to tell him, she’s as much mesmerized by him as he is by her. Mentally kicking herself for bringing the diary again and ruining the moment, she tries to look ready for the diary entry.

Dev wears the glasses and finds the page but thought of giving her a little backdrop.

Dev: "Ye tab ki baat hai jab meine tumhe transfer kar diya tha, and immediately the day after I started missing you badly. You won’t believe but I imagined you picking up my glasses and asking about it, exactly how you did it today.”

V- “exactly how I did it today?” stressing on each word. The proximity had opened up a new Vidhi who was trying to be straight forward and a little bold with her husband.

Dev clears his throat in an attempt to divert her, Vidhi’s earlier embarrassed face made him think he should have been subtle with her. He then knowingly ignores the question and continues, “Phir baal ghar mein hum mile the na, and you stormed off saying why did I do all of it, break your engagement with that NRI guy”, just the thought of that guy and his antics made his blood boil and it was clearly visible on his face, Vidhi subtly placed her palm on his hand and gave it a squeeze. Dev continued,

“and then after all that you asked why did I get so close and then send you away? I started questioning myself if I loved you?”  He used his index finger as a bookmark and closed the diary. 

He looked at Vidhi, “Ye sab mere liye bohot naya tha. Mujhe khud pata hi nahin chal raha tha ki mein kya mehsoos kar raha hoon. I guess somewhere mujhe pata tha ki ye kya hai par I wasn’t allowing myself to feel it for you. Socho, tumhe itna miss karne laga ki I started imagining you, tumse baatein kar raha tha jab ki tum wahan thi hi nahin.” Dev while narrating the incident was in a zone where he was discovering himself, rediscovering his feelings. 

And Vidhi was in awe with this man telling her how he fell in love with her. All she wanted in these moments was to kiss him, kiss him for all those missed opportunities.

He narrates how he went to Pratap uncle for advice, for some clarity and then decided to isolate him and confront his feelings.

D- “toh once I understood what it was, I knew I had to share it with my diary, and I wrote down a few lines on my newly discovered feelings for you."

Vidhi’s eyes are brimming with tears, she cleans them with her sleeves and signals him to go ahead.

Dev wears his glasses back, and move his fingers over the pages one after another, glides his index finger and small finger in a particular pattern across the lines. Vidhi watches these habits and smiles to herself as these tiny bits make her fall in love with him more and more, with every passing second.

Dev breaks her chain of thoughts, “Haan ye raha, lo padhlo.”

V- “arrey, nahin na. Aap sunaiye.” And she moved a little away from him to have a better vision of him reading it and to notice more of his habits, but more so to avoid him hearing her racing heartbeats and the things that are going on in her mind.

Dev clears his throat and in his glazed baritone starts,

“kuch badle badle se swabhaav hain, kuch nayi nayi si hulchul hai.

Kuch naya naya sa ehsaas hai, barson baad koi iss dil ke paas hai.

Titli hai ya hai koi phool, jo bhi hai iss patjhad mein koi vasant ki khil-khilahat laya hai.

Uski hasi mere hothon pe dikhti hai, uske aansun mere aankhon se nikalte hain.

Uski atrangi andaaz mein ek naye Dev ko dekhta hoon, uski baaton mein hamesha ek nayi Vidhi dekhta hoon.

Jiske liye puri duniya ghooma sakta hoon, uske aas paas hota hoon toh usi ke duniya ka ho jaata hoon.

Kabhi khao galli ke pakwano mein, toh kabhi uske chatakedaar Indori bhaasa mein milta hoon.

kabhi uske suljhe hue baton mein, toh  kabhi uske saadgi ki dheeme aanch mein kho jaata hoon.

Ye kaisa ehsaas hai jo usse dur hone se katraata hai? Usko dur karke khud hi khud mein ghabrata hai.

Ek jhalak mein meri saari thakaan dur kar deti hai, aur dekho pareshaaniyan usi ka peecha nahin chhodti hai.

Mann karta hai uski saari pareshaaniyan mein le loon aur duniya bhar ki khushi uske naam kar doon.

Par kya mujhe haq hai?

Kya mujhe haq hai ki mein inn ehsaason ko use baata paaun?

Iss patjhad ki aadat si hogayi hai. Uske narangi vasant ko kahin dhudnla sa patjhad hi na kar doon.

Kya mujhe haq hai ki mein khud ye ehsaas mehsoos kar paaun?

Haan, thodi zyaada fikr karta hoon uski, thodi zyaada parwaah hai uski, thodi zyaada chinta hai uski, woh khaas se kuch zyaada hai mere liye.

Par kya usse haq hai jaan ne ka? Kya mujhe haq hai usse bataane ka?

Inhi haq ki ladhaaiyon mein gol gol ghum raha hoon par iss baat se ab anjaan nahin hoon ki

Kuch badle badle se andaaz hain mere, kuch badle badleswabhaav hain.

There was almost a page long gap and towards the end it was written

Shayad usse kabhi keh na paaun toh tumhe bata raha hoon ki, haan mujhe Vidhi se pyaar hai.”

Dev’s eyes are moist, unknowingly he lived those feelings again. Waves of nostalgia crash on their shores. Neither of them move, each busy realizing the depth of the poem, the vulnerabilities opened, the events that unfolded, the togetherness that they now share. Vidhi looks at her man, and realizes he deserves every ounce of love in this world. Dev caresses the last line of the poem and whispers, “mujhe Vidhi se pyaar hai.” Vidhi unable to  contain those feelings in her moves next to him overlapping their shoulders and she goes ahead to hold his hand and intertwine her fingers in the spaces, touching the thumb on the paper gently.

Dev looks at her, she brings her other hand and wipes his tears. Dev smiles a bit. She again takes his face in both her hands.

V-“Dev ji, haq hai aapko. Tab bhi tha, aaj bhi hai aur hamesha rahega. Sirf pyaar tak limited nahin hai har emotion ko batane ka, jatane ka haq hai aapko.”

Dev’s eyes are moist, throat dry, and his heart is stuck in the moment before he started reading the poem. The urge to hold her close is increasing. He is at a loss of words not knowing what to say, or where to start. So instinctively, he turns his face a little to the side, close enough for his lips to touch her palm and doing the needful he gently placed a kiss.

Every time Dev kissed Vidhi, a new shade of Vidhi had unleashed. Intimacy was not new to them, but they had defined it in their own manner. And today both their eyes are searching to give a new name to their intimacy.

Vidhi moves closer, moves her thumbs against his cheek, Dev closes his eyes in response feeling every inch of the contact, she then scratches his beard lightly. He gives out an ear to ear smile and all this while Dev’s eyes are closed. His hands move up and over Vidhi’s tiny hands.

The sight of a smiley Dev Raichand was enough for Vidhi to release the desires she has been holding close. She places a kiss ever so softly on the skin just between the corner of his lips and the start of his cheek. She let it linger for a few seconds, Dev let go of the hold he had on her wrist.

Fearing that she made him uncomfortable, she moves back to see Dev’s reaction. His eyes still closed, lost in the moment, his hands afloat in the air, he opens his eyes to understand why the moment had abruptly ended and slightly questions Vidhi through his eyes.

Vidhi hides her face in his broad chest. Dev understanding her embarrassment gives out a hearty laughter and places his chin on the top of her head and a hand on her waist. They stay in the same position but Vidhi’s grip on his shirt and Dev’s grip on his waist tighten, their breaths were looking for that moment to take things to the next level.

Vidhi immediately moves away, leaving Dev surprised. He loosens the grip and was taking his hand away when Vidhi held it and said, “bas ek minute” Dev looks at her getting up and moving towards the door, peeping outside and then closing the door. Dev understood her actions and cheekily smiles at her. Her walk back to the bed was teasing Dev to a good extent.

D- “Vidhi, darwaaza kyun band kar diya? Maa kya sochengi?”

Vidhi didn’t think Dev would object to it. She thought it was suggestive of what she had in her mind. Does she need to voice it out? But what should she say? Dev keeps looking at her as Vidhi walked back blankly with those thoughts in her mind. She sits beside Dev but her mind was at how will she take the next step without making it awkward for him?

D- “Kya soch rahi ho Vidhi? Maa ke baare mein? Mein bas chhed raha tha, meri har baat ko seriously kyun le ti ho?”

Vidhi returns from her chain of thoughts at chhed raha tha. With her eyes still lowered she plays with the corner of the pillow cases.

Dev in an attempt to wake her from her dream shook her shoulders, “Vidhi… Suno mazaak tha. Meri baaton ko seriously mat lo.”

Vidhi gathers her strength and looka him straight in his eyes, “woh bohot personal baat ko bhi seriously na loon? Woh glasses wali baat bhi serious nahin tha? Woh jo aap meri hothon ko dekh rahe the usko bhi seriously na loon?” with every question she inched closer to Dev, and now their lips were merely inches apart. Their breaths came out as one. Alternately they look at each other’s eyes and then lips. Eyes-lips-eyes. Vidhi slightly moves her lips upward, towards his forehead.

Her voice was getting heavier and huskier with all this intimacy and closeness between them making her knees weak.

“Aapke maathe pe baithe tension pe mera haq hai" and kisses it. She stops and looks at Dev’s reaction. Waits for Dev to respond to her kiss, if he’s okay or not. His face is calm, his adam’s apple moving up and down. She smiles at how two contrasting expressions can mean the same thing. Dev opens his eyes, his pupils dilated looking at Vidhi with all the love tha the could conjure in that moment.

Dev kisses her on the tip of her nose, “naak pe baithe tumhaaregusse pe mera haq hai.”

V- “par mein kahan gussa karti hoon?”

D- “Gussa hota hai par dikhaati nahin tum, dikahaya karo. Aaj jaise gussa kiya, waise. Mujhe manaane toh do.”

Vidhi kisses on his nose too.

D- "ye cheating hai, repeat kyun kiya?"

V- “mujhse zyada gussa aapko aata hai. Dekha hai maine.” And winks at him.

Dev sides her hair and move close to her ears, removes the remaining strands by blowing them away. Then kisses her ear and ear lobe.

D- “inn baaliyon pe meraa haq hai, meri har ankahi baat sunleti ho, inpe mera haq hai.” He replicates the feeling in Vidhi as he kisses the other ear and lobe. Every action bringing them closer than ever.

Vidhi looks at him while her shyness knew no boundaries. She takes her face and brushes her left cheek past his right one, the trail ends with a kiss on the cheek, the part not covered by his beard. She repeats the same with his left cheek too.

V-“inn gaalon pe baithi aapki muskaan pe mera haq hai. Waise aapki iss beard pe bhi mera haq hai.” And goes ahead placing kisses all along his cheek bone, jawline, trying to cover the area his beard covered, till just above his neck. 

Dev’s head leans back and he was losing himself with all the love that Vidhi was showering on him. With the absence of kisses, he looks at Vidhi and she was looking at him with her desires in her eyes. His eyes were on the pale red rashes on her cheek.

The caring husband took a front seat almost immediately, “The beard must’ve hurt you. Ye sab theek hai, but don’t hurt yourself in the process. Dikhao zara." He blows on those rashes and wets his lips before kissing them. Vidhi closes her eyes feeling her Dev’s lips all over her jaw line, down to the neck.

V- “inn aankhon mein baithe hamare sapno pe mera haq hai, idhar dekhiye”  and places feather like kisses on both his eyes.

D- “uss har ek din ke liye jab tumhare ye aakhein roye the par mujhe inhe chhune tak ka haq nahin tha." And kisses away the tears collecting in her eyes.

Both of them, face to face once again, with their sole concentration on one thing only. Dev looks at her eyes, they didn’t move from his lips. Afraid that his lips are dry, he wets them and Vidhi almost immediately catches his lower lip, sucks it a little and leaves it soon as well. She didn't dare open her eyes.

They just shared their first kiss. One’s heart was beating in anticipation, the other’s was blasting with the urge of reciprocation.

D- “Vidhi, look at me.” She did. And Dev’s eyes were on her lips, he wasn’t sure how to start again. “at times when you bite your lower lip, Vidhi I can’t tell you how much I have wanted to kiss you and your inhibitions away. He places a peck on her lips and she slightly deepens it.

V-“suniye” while his lips still on her. He didn’t want it to end so soon but leaves anyway.

V-“aapke unn sab alfaazon pe jo uss diary ke andar qaid hai, unn saare labzon pe jo aapke honth tak aate nahin, unn sab pe mera haq hai. Aapke munh phulane pe jo woh choti si pout bann ti hai uss pe mera haq hai.” Dev was about smile wide when Vidhi caught his lips as if she couldn’t wait another moment.

This Vidhi was bold and fierce, knows what she wants and conveys it to Dev well. She deepens the kiss, followed by Dev. Their tongues involuntarily found their way inside each other. Passion overflows, Dev’s palm moves to her hair, get entangled in her hair as he further deepens the kiss, which Vidhi started, exploring every inch, taking their own time, gentleness interspersed with the bouts of passion.

In few moments, their clothes grew legs of their own and walked off each other’s body and let the two bodies unite and start a new forever, their soft moans wrote a poem his diary shied away from writing. As they climax and struggle for breath, this new Dev and Vidhi have newer things to know and explore about each other.

Lying next to each other, Vidhi’s head is on Dev’s shoulder. His fingers are continuously making aimless patterns on her stomach while the other palm is intertwined with hers. He looks at her, she’s looking towards the ceiling and smiling to herself.

D- “Kya hua, Vidhi? Sab theek?”

Vidhi’s chain of thoughts broke and she was too shy to face Dev in such position. She takes her other palm and hides her face.

D- “tumhaari smile ab bhi dikh rahi hai, Vidhi. Achhe se cover karo. Ya mein kardun?”

V-“ Kya aap bhi na.” and then looks at him looking at her, admiring this new glow his Vidhi was carrying. He takes her intertwined hand and kisses on the back of her palm,

D- “Aaj se ek nayi shuruwaat hi samajh lo isse. Koi baat bhi tumhe tang kare, tum pehle aake mujhe bataogi. Mujhe isse takleef hi kyun na ho, mujhse dur nahin rahogi, baat ko bhi mujhse dur nahi rakhogi. Promise?”

V- “ Aur aap bhi saara kuch batana mujhe. Mein biwi hoon aapki, aap se pyaar karti hoon, aapke dard kya mere nahin hai? Hain na, (Dev nodded to this) mujhse chupana mat. Mein padh lungi, par mujhe achha lagega agar aap aake bolo mujhse sab kuch. Aap se kabhi kuch bhi nahin chupaaungi. I promise." 

Vidhi in her own cute and silly way, sealed the promised by kissing the back of her palm instead of Dev’s. She realized this but stayed quiet wishing Dev to have not noticed it.

Dev gently removed his arm from beneath her head and rests his head on his palm, getting a better view of Vidhi. “Ye kaisa promise hai? Khud ke palm ko kiss karke kaun karta hai? Mein..”

By then Vidhi has already hid her face in his chest, “Kitna sharmaati ho Vidhi! Mein hi hoon.” 

Dev engulfed her in him and kissed her shoulders settling in for a good night’s sleep and an event to look forward to.

(I have always wanted Vidhi to take an initiative towards their intimacy but they haven't showed anything of that sorts. So, here's a short idea of how I would've loved Dev Vidhi to include diary entries as a part of them getting closer and Vidhi taking the initiative. Hope you guys enjoy it.)

Stephen123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Absolutely loved this ❤️❤️❤️❤️, yes even i want vidhi to take initiative, but makers to normal romance bhee nhi de paa rhe 😩☹️, but anyways, really well written. 👍

Minami_koi thumbnail

It's brilliant.

It's sensuous yet aesthetic. 

Loved this update and would love to read more. 

Name_sake101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stephen123

Absolutely loved this ❤️❤️❤️❤️, yes even i want vidhi to take initiative, but makers to normal romance bhee nhi de paa rhe 😩☹️, but anyways, really well written. 👍

Thank you so much, glad you like it. ❤️ Exactly, they can't even show normal/basic romance between the couple in love and now married for a few months. 😭😭

Name_sake101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minami_koi

It's brilliant.

It's sensuous yet aesthetic. 

Loved this update and would love to read more. 

Super happy that you read it! I was a little skeptical (still am) about the inclusion of intimacy in the way that I have done. I thought it might come off a bit boring, but really happy that you found it sensuous. :D Thank you so much. I think I'll keep this as a two shots only as I don't think I will be able to continue it given the track that followed (kinda kills the enthu) but I'll write something else soon. 

Eagerly waiting for your next update. 

Name_sake101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Revutty

Welcome to writers paradise ✍️ dear. Glad that we got a new writer here. I will be reading it once I gets time and will give my reviews. Myself Revu , one of the paagal writer in this forum 😁😁😁😁

Thank you so much❤️❤️ Definitely, please take your time. :D

Yes, I have read some of your pieces, currently I have started reading the new ff that you're writing, hidden sights. 😃😃

Revutty thumbnail

Bhannat Super se bhi upar 👏 Do parts ek saath padi mein...The two parts were so good to read. Yaar aapki poetry Kamal ki thi, Hindi mother tongue nahin hein , even Hindi is not my mother tongue too. Par kya hein kee joh juzbaatein, joh depth ViDev ke pyaar mein hein usko puri tarah se feel karne ke liye dialogues, shayari jab Hindi mein aate hein toh woh dil ko choo leta hein. Aur aapne mujhe wahi ehsas karwayi. You know what I am a Kannada medium student and I struggled a lot to correct English. But I never faced this thing in Hindi. And moreover I personally love to see the deep meaningful dialogues of ViDev in Hindi which emotionally connects me a lot. And you did that to me. Bahut khoob likha hein aapne . Kabhi poems bhi try keejiye. Hamare writers se Poems, shayariyan aajkal kam milte hain. Bahut zyada boli toh sorry . But meri bak bak jhelni padegi aapko if I starts reading some one. Good work dear. 

Revutty thumbnail

Thank you 😊 Read when you are free.