TS- Dev, Vidhi aur Dev ki diary- 2nd part updated Pg-2

Posted: 10 months ago

Inspired by the beautiful, beautiful writers here, I thought of penning something down. Since I was missing Dev's diary entries, here's a take on Dev's diary entry and how it brings Dev and Vidhi closer. 

A few days have passed since they have shifted to baalghar. Dev has joined Kaushik Pandey’s company and is working with him day and night to weave a plan to take back his company from Amba. After one such tiring evening of brainstorming, Dev comes home, gets freshened up, while Vidhi and Abhimanyu are planning on operation of CSR scheme, Dev notices his old diary on the table.

Dev slowly goes through the pages of his diary. Nostalgia takes a form of smile and plays on his lips. There were normal day to day updates and then suddenly a chirpy, confused woman with a bowl makes an appearance in his entries. He knew every page after that had some or the other form of Vidhi hidden in it. He quickly went through the pages and there was a poem he dedicated to Vidhi just before he disappeared while the company's stocks went down. A few pages towards the end were still empty, a nostalgic Dev picks up the pen (starts along with Dev's voice over)

Kabhi kabhi lagta hai kya mein wohi Dev Raichand hoon jisse Vidhi ne pyaar kiya tha? Kehne ko mere paas zyaada kuch hai nahin, par meri Vidhi mere saath chattan ki tarah khadi hai. Mujhe tootne nahi deti, kabhi mayoos ho jaun toh apni buddhu si baaton se mujhe wapas theek kar deti hain. Har din badhti umra ke saath saath, mera pyaar toh Vidhi ke liye badhta hi jaa raha hai, par ek chota sa darr hamesha satata hai. Darr hai ki kahin Vidhi mujhse tang naho jaaye, woh bohot pyaar karti hai mujhse ye mein jaan ta hoon, I can feel it in my bones. Parr ab darr hai toh hai. Usko itni pareshaaniyon ka saamna meri wajah se kana pad raha hai. Kya woh ye sab deserve karti hai? Achhe insaano ke saath achha hona chahiye na? Kya Vidhi ke liye ye sab achha hai? Aise dheronse sawaal, chupke se aate hain aur sapne mein mere aur Vidhi ke beech khade hojaate hain. Ye problem meri hai, Vidhi kyun bhukte? Ye hardships mere hain, meri Vidhi roz kyun pisti rahe inn sab mein? Darr hai kahin inn halaaton ke wajah se meri vidhi mujhse door na hojaye, meri vidhi ki masoomiyat na kho jaaye, MERI VIDHI hi na kho jaaye.” Dev puts the cap on his pen and closes the diary with a heavy heart. Deepa di informs him that a man has come with an invitation for him. Dev leaves.

Meanwhile Vidhi comes to the room. He saw Dev with someone outside so she goes ahead to make their bed. Sets the table, sees the diary with a pen inside. She remembered she had set the diary aside in the morning. She casually opens it and reads the first page, Dev mentions about Chitra’s wedding getting fixed with Vikram. Flashes of their first meet danced in front of Vidhi’s eyes. She goes through first few pages and then out of the blue she opens the latest entry made. She didn’t know she was about to peek inside a vulnerable corner of Dev's heart.

(Abhiroop and Dev meet, it’s the same as in the show, just that there's no Vidhi in this scene. Dev walks in excitedly with the invitation in his hand.)

Dev- "Vidhi! Vidhi! Dekho toh, iss baar invitation hai par good news hai" and laughs at his own joke. He notices Vidhi who looks towards him with teary eyes and a red nose. She has been crying. And then notices the diary in her hand.

Dev- "Vidhi (almost like a whisper), I didn’t think you would read it."

Vidhi- "Yes, why share these things with your wife? Who’s she after all, right? Ussne toh aap se aisi hi shaadi kar li, pyaar vyaar thodi kiya hai."

Vidhi formally keeps the diary and storms off to her side of bed. “light band kar dijiyega.” the hurt is clearly visible in her voice.

Dev knew something was not right, he had an unwelcomed guest and everything went well? Didn’t seem right, looking at a troubled Vidhi, he mentally thought now it seems perfect.

Dev carefully moves towards his side of bed, “Vidhi, Vidhi utho. Utho na. Suno meri baat. Aisa nahin hai."

Vidhi: "aap diary ko hi suna diijiye, usi ko toh haq hai na aapke sukh aur dukh jaan ne ka. Mein kaun hoon? Kaun vidhi ?”

Dev: “arey baba suno, pehli baat yaar mujhe nhi laga tha tum diary padhogi.” Confused as to how he should get around this.

She gets up startled, “achha, matlab mera pati mujhse apni problems share nahin karta, diary mein likh dete hain aur meine padhli toh meri galti.”

Dev in a fight to lighten the mood went with a joke, "Mein apni wife se seekh raha hoon. 51 tareeke ke raaz apne andar rakh sakti hai, diary tak mein na likhti woh. Koshish kar raha hoon, seekh jaunga.” The joke backfired, and Vidhi’s foul mood turned into one with regrets.

Dev- “Arrey vidhi joke tha, hasna hota hai.”

Vidho- “Mein aapko aur pareshaan nahi karna chahti, isiliye nahin bataya. Kuch zimedaari mein bhi toh uthaaun”

Dev- "Mein samajhta hoon, isiliye kabhi saamne se nahin bola. Aaj bol diya kyunki mein bhi nahin chahta meri choti pareshaaniyan tumhe bata ke tumhe aur pareshaan karun.”

V- "par Dev ji ye toh aapki dil ki baat hai, jaan na mera haq hai na.”

D- “Vidhi taxes wali baat tumhe kitna stress de rahi thi, mujhe ek baar tak nahin bataya. Ye jaan na bhi toh mera haq hai na? Mein tumhare sentiment ki qadar karta hoon. Woh hamesha sahi hote hain, par kuch gadbad ho jaata toh, toh kya karte Vidhi? Uss din galti se meine tumhe aur maa ko baat karte suna toh pata chala, warna tumne toh kabi batana nahin tha. Maa ko bhi apne side karliya, mujhe akela chhod diya?”

Vidhi places her palm on Dev’s lips, "Aapko takleef hui na, I am really sorry Dev ji. Baaki mein aapko kabhi akela nahin chodungi. Utna sab mere dimaag mein aaya hi nahin, bas yahi bhoot sawaartha ki Dev ji ke dil ki sabse azeez cheez ko mein kuch hone nahin dungi. ”

D- “aur tumne samjha mere dil ko tum saari pareshaani de dogi? Kisne ye haq diya tumhe?”

Vidhi didn’t understand what he intended to say, “Kya? Mein samjhi nahin.”

“Haan badha budhhu sa hai mera dil.” And waited for Vidhi to catch the hint, once she does, she playfully hits him on his chest.

“Aap na bada chaalaak hain Dev ji, gussa hui thi mein. Mujhe gussa hona hai aap pe. Manaiye apni biwi ko.”

“Aarey, mana toh diya, ab phir se kyun?”

“Diary wala gussa abhi gaya nahin hai. Aur haan mein jab bhi mera mann kare aapki diary padh sakti hoon mujhe koi nhi rokega. Permission hai mere paas.”

Chuckles at her innocence,  "bas yahi kho dene ka darr hai Vidhi." Vidhi sits straight facing Dev.

“tumhari jo ye masoomiyat hai, darr hai ki itne saare bojh ke neeche wo goom na ho jaaye. Tumhe apni zindagi jeeni hai, aur tumhe yahan pata nahin kya kya sab dekhna pad raha hai mere saath. Bas ese kuch darr hain jo mujhe sataate rehte hain.”

She extends her palm and cups his face, “dekha kitna asaan tha na bolna. Aur rahi baat massomiyat ki, uska ek secret hain. Kaan laaiye yahan. Dev was surprised as it reminded him of the night when she was drunk, he softly mumbled, “Kaan ko bhejiye” and let a hearty yet soft chuckle out.

“kya bad bada rahe hain, kaan laaiye na Dev ji.” She said while making a puppy face.

Dev obliges, and preps up to listen properly. Meanwhile Vidhi has an innovative answer, she goes very close to his ears and whispers ever so softly, just so that only he hears it and not a single other entity, "Aap" and bites his earlobe.

Dev’s goosebumps almost fell off his skin after the bite. And with his coffee bean like eyes looks at her with all the love and sheer surprise of what this woman can do to him.

She laughs and continues with a serious tone, “Kahan se aate hain ye sab darr? Meri massomiyat bas aapke liye specially reserved hain. Jab mein 60 saal ki ho jaungi na tab bhi aapko yahi masoomiyat dekhne ko milegi. Iska source hi aap ho. Mein chaahe jitni bhi mature kyun na ho jaaon, kuch cheezein hai  jo bas aapke liye hai Dev ji, humdono ke liye hai. Aur aap wahi Dev Raichand hai jisse mein toot ke, behisaab pyaar karti hoon, unconditionally, aur hamesha karti rahungi. Dev ji, aap toh ek baar bhi nahin sochte mere problems ko solve karne mein, toh kya aapke problems, mere problems nahin hai? Mujhe utna toh haq hai na, aap ke bina bataye aapke problems solve kar doon. Super power sirf aapki thodi hai? Meri bhi hai. Aur kya tha woh, she gets up to pick the diary, comes back to the bed, 'vidhi kahin kho na jaaye?' . 

Dev: "MERI VIDHI likha hoga". He corrects her in a cute yet grumpy tone.

Vidhi: "haan haan aapki Vidhi. Jab aapki Vidhi aapke dil mein hai toh kho kaise jayegi ? Dekhein zara kya kehti hai aapki Vidhi. Dev was relieved Vidhi not only accepted his insecurities but uprooted them away, but her last statement confused him.

Vidhi moves closer to him, moves downward and places her ears on his chest, just above his heart. “aapki Vidhi toh complain kar rahi hai, bol rahi hai ki Dev ji itna achha likhte hain par unki Vidhi ke liye bas do teen line. Woh bhi usse padhke nahin sunaate.”

Dev started laughing and placed a kiss on her head. His hands went near her face and cups them. “ye kya tha? Badi romantic ho rahi ho. Waise woh jo bohot personal kaam ke liye agaya tha woh sun na chahogi?"

To be continued.... 

(I really hope you all enjoy this. Hindi isn't my mother tongue so please don't mind if I have gotten some dialogues or words incorrect.)

The poem🥺 and how perfectly you have described Dev's vulnerability!

Loved it! Can’t wait to read the next part 😊

Originally posted by Name_sake101

Inspired by the beautiful, beautiful writers here, I thought of penning something down. Since I was missing Dev's diary entries, here's a take on Dev's diary entry and how it brings Dev and Vidhi closer. 

To be continued.... 

(I really hope you all enjoy this. Hindi isn't my mother tongue so please don't mind if I have gotten some dialogues or words incorrect.)

It was so Beautiful and heartfelt ❤️Would have loved a scene like this after the balghar was secured from the taxes

Please do continue 

Hindi is not your mother tongue. Doesn't matter it didn't affect any part of this story. A good one, please continue. 

Really liked your style... Excellent writeup. 

This is something that the makers can easily incorporate in the show. This is exactly what fans have been craving for. Inspite of all the drama surrounding them, videv are in love unlike the show where they come across as middle aged tired couple. 

Please keep writing. Can't wait for the next update.👍😊

Originally posted by Sakm

The poem🥺 and how perfectly you have described Dev's vulnerability!

Thank you. Glad you liked it. ❤️❤️

Originally posted by sns23

Loved it! Can’t wait to read the next part 😊

Thank you. ❤️ I'll update the second part soon. 

Originally posted by hmhss

It was so Beautiful and heartfelt ❤️Would have loved a scene like this after the balghar was secured from the taxes

Please do continue 

Thank you❤️. Same here, I would have loved to see a scene between Dev and Vidhi. We are looking forward to domestic ViDev but aren't getting any. Dev should have asked about the taxes but they avoided it.😒

Originally posted by Monkish

Hindi is not your mother tongue. Doesn't matter it didn't affect any part of this story. A good one, please continue. 

Thank you❤️. I'll update it around weekend.