Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

That lifetime would still make it a top ten grosser post pandemic. 

Navyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Let’s see if it comes true 

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Salman needs to be humbled. He has become too arrogant of his stardom and taking audience for granted.

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I just hope it crosses TJMM final collection. Then I won't care even if it flops

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

how comes at 124 net collection will be considered flop with Budget of 150 cr while TJMM finished in a same collection with 200cr Budget and its consider Success? 

altgr thumbnail

Opening should be 30-35 Crores I think. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

The final numbers might go a little higher but I do agree that this will probably be a flop.  

Salman just seems lazy these days.  He’s doing movies only for the paycheck.  He’s also in denial about his age.  He looks absolutely ridiculous romancing Pooja Hegde.  The weird forward lunge dance steps doesn’t help either 🙄

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: forza

how comes at 124 net collection will be considered flop with Budget of 150 cr while TJMM finished in a same collection with 200cr Budget and its consider Success? 

so now we are going to compare giant superstar Bhai’s movie with pea sized self made superstar RK?An Eid release to half holiday holi ? A halka phulka rom com with action packed family drama abd that too with bhai? So TJMM collected 124 to 145 net and it’s an outright floppy . It’s gonna be an easy task for bhai to surpass this with 3 to 4 days only . The funny part here is the budget . Before TJMM release  the budget was from 70 to 110 cr , after 2 release it’s 200 cr😆bhais budget from samosa critics and his lover BOI has mere 100 cr , that too surprises me considering  bhai such a superstar and movie cost only 100cr . With that budget  easy sail to a BB at windows !🤞btw … can u pls go to TJMM topic & laugh that TJMM is a certified floppy 😬 

Edited by Briaahna - 1 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail
Originally posted by: Briaahna

so now we are going to compare giant superstar Bhai’s movie with pea sized self made superstar RK?An Eid release to half holiday holi ? A halka phulka rom com with action packed family drama abd that too with bhai? So TJMM collected 124 to 145 net and it’s an outright floppy . It’s gonna be an easy task for bhai to surpass this with 3 to 4 days only . The funny part here is the budget . Before TJMM release  the budget was from 70 to 110 cr , after 2 release it’s 200 cr😆bhais budget from samosa critics and his lover BOI has mere 100 cr , that too surprises me considering  bhai such a superstar and movie cost only 100cr . With that budget  easy sail to a BB at windows !🤞btw … can u pls go to TJMM topic & laugh that TJMM is a certified floppy 😬 

Its all about era. After March 2020 a different era started. If Salman gets this film to 200 crore itll be great.