🐣🔍 Easter Egg Hunt Contest Season 2: Find All 50 Eggs and Win 🎁

Posted: 12 months ago

Dear Members,

We're back with Season 2 of our popular Easter Egg Hunt Contest! Thanks to the incredible response and enthusiasm from last year's event, we've decided to bring it back for another round of egg-citing fun. The contest will run for 10 days, starting from Monday, 3rd April 2023. We have hidden 50 eggs throughout our website, and it's up to you to find them all!

🔎 How to Play:

1. Every day, we will unveil clues to 5 different pages on our contest page.
  2. Use the clues to find the hidden eggs on our website.
  3. Click on the egg to record your catch and update the contest leaderboard.
  4. Repeat this process daily for a total of 50 clues/riddles in 10 days.

🏆 Prizes:

• All members who find all 50 eggs will receive a special Easter badge.
  • The top 3 members who find all the eggs who are left at the end of the Random Elimination round will win special prizes.

📣 Contest Eligibility:

This contest is open to all members of the site, including the Crazy Creatives and Moderation Team, as they have not been involved in the clue and page selection process.

🗓 Contest Timeline:

• Start Date: Monday, 3rd April 2023
  • End Date: Wednesday, 12th April 2023
  • Clues will be shared daily on the contest page.

Get ready for another season of thrilling egg hunts and friendly competition. We can't wait to see how you fare in this year's Easter Egg Hunt Contest! Good luck, and happy hunting!

Best regards,
Vijay

Edited by vijay - 12 months ago

Easter Egg Hunt Contest Season 2

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Q: Is sign-up required to participate in the contest?

A: No, sign-up is not required. Once the contest begins, a link to the contest page will be added to the website's navigation. From there, you can access the clues, hidden eggs, and the leaderboard.

Q: How do I start playing the game?

A: The game will begin on 3rd April 2023. To participate, find the hidden eggs on the website and click on them. The leaderboard will be updated automatically.

Q: How are the top 3 winners selected?

A: The top 3 winners will be randomly selected from all the participants who complete the contest by finding all 50 eggs. We will host a LIVE elimination round where we eliminate 3 user every 5 minutes unless we have 3 users left. Similar to how we had it last year.

Q: Will there be any assistance available during the contest?

A: Yes, the contest organizer will be monitoring the announcement thread to assist with any queries (except giving away the answers) once the game starts.

Q: How will I know if the leaderboard is updated with my progress?

A: Once you click on a hidden egg, the leaderboard will update automatically to reflect your progress. You can check the leaderboard on the contest page to see your current standing.

Q: Can I participate if I missed Season 1 of the contest?

A: Absolutely! This contest is open to all members, regardless of whether you participated in Season 1. Everyone is welcome to join in the fun and hunt for the hidden eggs.

Q: Is there a designated place for participants to interact and help each other with clues?

A: Yes, we will have a Global Announcement topic where users can interact with each other and provide additional hints or guidance for those who might be struggling to decipher a clue. However, please ensure that you do not give away the answer or provide clues that make the answer too easy to guess.

Q: What should I do if I see someone sharing answers or obvious clues in the Global Announcement topic?

A: If you notice someone sharing answers or overly revealing clues, kindly remind them to keep the contest fair for everyone and not to give away answers directly. If the issue persists, please report the post to the Moderation Team for review.

Q: Can I ask for help from other users if I'm stuck on a clue?

A: Yes, you can ask for assistance in the Global Announcement topic if you need help with a particular clue. Other participants may offer hints or guidance, but please remember not to share explicit answers or overly revealing clues.

Q: Are there any rules for interacting with other participants in the Global Announcement topic?

A: While discussing and sharing hints in the Global Announcement topic, please maintain a friendly and respectful atmosphere. Be mindful not to give away answers or make clues too easy, and always treat fellow participants with kindness and respect.

Will try to keep this FAQ updated if there is any more question that I come across from members.

Edited by vijay - 12 months ago

One more contest.  Can't wait.👍🏼

At what time do you post clues to find the eggs everyday? 

I assume, you will post them at the same time every day.

Cheers..

Originally posted by Savera84

One more contest.  Can't wait.👍🏼

At what time do you post clues to find the eggs everyday? 

I assume, you will post them at the same time every day.

Cheers..

Clues will come 5:30 AM IST everyday just like last year.

• The top 3 members who find all the eggs the fastest will win special prizes.

Will it not be randomized like last time? The lucky draw was the most fun part.😔

Looking forward to play this season too! 

Originally posted by vijay

Clues will come 5:30 AM IST everyday just like last year.

Thank you!   Perfect timing for me except on Friday. 😊

Cheers..

Hayeee I remember last year I used to be awake for sehri to solve the clues as soon as they came just to be in the top 10 of the leaderboard, that was so fun🤣 sadly this year I won't be able to because I'm sleeping at that time.😆😭 Morning mein hi karne pareinge.

One thing I noticed was that leaderboard showed top 10 as the first 10 to solve the clues so people would rush to solve them fast just to be on top, and hence even gave answers to their friends. Wouldn't it be better if the leaderboard showed top 10 the other way round, so the most recent members to give answers come at the top and the first ones go down, that way the top 10 will keep changing just like the IPL one and not be consistent? I hope you get what I'm trying to say.😆

Originally posted by la_Reine

Hayeee I remember last year I used to be awake for sehri to solve the clues as soon as they came just to be in the top 10 of the leaderboard, that was so fun🤣 sadly this year I won't be able to because I'm sleeping at that time.😆😭 Morning mein hi karne pareinge.

One thing I noticed was that leaderboard showed top 10 as the first 10 to solve the clues so people would rush to solve them fast just to be on top, and hence even gave answers to their friends. Wouldn't it be better if the leaderboard showed top 10 the other way round, so the most recent members to give answers come at the top and the first ones go down, that way the top 10 will keep changing just like the IPL one and not be consistent? I hope you get what I'm trying to say.😆

Good suggestion. We are already following this in IPL Contest also.

Originally posted by Savera84

Thank you!   Perfect timing for me except on Friday. 😊

Cheers..

If you miss that day you can catch up anytime of the day or even next day.