lagjagale thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

I only joined this forum recently, but I have already encountered a lot of anti abhira fans. I am wondering, when did you guys become anti-abhira ( pre-confession, post leap, etc )? If so, how does this show still have value for you? Are you hoping it will have any other ending but Abhira getting back together? What would be the point? 

Itv has a pretty established formula, it would be refreshing to see a different take, but most of the audience will not be on board with that. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Veenapai thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am neither anti Abhira fan nor Abhira fan. I watch the serial as a neutral viewer trying to understand each character & it's behaviour as per circumstances. 

Now I am waiting to see how the future episodes going to unfold the Abhir truth & reactions of each one .

How it's going to affect all the relationship is interesting to see.

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I didn’t watch the show beyond a couple of episodes and that too on fast forward.

I had joined the HC fan club and left but I still loom around here on topics and discussions. The reactions and predictions here are just a reaction to the on going storyline. 

Noorain13 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I am a Harshad fan lol I started watching it for him. My mom used to watch S1 so I kind of have an idea but I never knew the show was still running until I came across Harshad’s Instagram post. He played very strong characters in the past so I had high hopes from this one but the fact that they butchered his character to a point where he’s toxic for any female not just Akshara. I’ve seen 4-5 other itv shows on and off and this is the worst love story I’ve witnessed so far, sadly. 

Honestly, after seeing what people have to say on the other platforms such as Insta, twitter, and tiktok, it looks like 80% of the people don’t want abhira together anymore so it’s safe to say that not only the audience has accepted it, they’re also favoring Abhinav and Akshara. 

neenzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I am hoping for a somewhat progressive take. I would love for them to truly move on, heal, and find love with other people. Not everyone that comes into our lives is meant to stay. Some people and by extension relationships are like seasons. We are meant to cross paths with them to gain some lessons. Some experiences may be painful like the scorching heat of summers.

I'd love to see Akshara wholeheartedly accepting Abhinav and reciprocate his love, respect, and compassion. Six years is long enough time to heal, but Akshara didn't allow herself that respite.

I understand I may be expecting too much from ITV, but I just wanna see what makes Akshara go back to her abuser besides the child they share.

Edited by neenzz - 1 years ago
verve thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
[QUOTE=lagjagale]

I only joined this forum recently, but I have already encountered a lot of anti abhira fans. I am wondering, when did you guys become anti-abhira ( pre-confession, post leap, etc )? If so, how does this show still have value for you? Are you hoping it will have any other ending but Abhira getting back together? What would be the point? 

Itv has a pretty established formula, it would be refreshing to see a different take, but most of the audience will not be on board with that. 

[/QUOTE]
I think majority of audience isn't anti-Abhira, they simply wish d show to give stronger social msg with d moving on of leads. ITV is a huge platform n has a great impact. And I feel such a potent medium shouldn't draw its value just from a love story of star jodi or their journey towards happy ending. Yep many want the lead pair to end up together. Nothing wrong. We've plethora of shows already on that. So for once if they could explore a different story which doesn't involve elaborate love antics but is simple, grounded, n closer to reality, which involves ppl moving on from incompatible marriages, finally healing n finding happiness again, it would be fresher to see. Yrkkh is a legacy show with large audience, so unlike a new show, they can take d chance to explore such a possibility.
firewings_diya thumbnail

I started watching for hc as i have been following his shows quiet a while. Abhimanyu was my fav before the leap and i liked abhira too. I do not mind if abhira get back but i want it after a good apology and both has to apologize to each other .

lagjagale thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks guys! And I agree with most points here. It is frustrating to see ITV repeat the same things, and I do understand that with such a legacy show, they could have shown some progressive message. 

The problem is that, unlike the past two generations, they made this generation much worse. The family dynamics are not as good, there are no side stories, and no one else has an active story except for the leads. This makes it harder to take chances with the leads. 

If Goenkas were supportive and everything, I would have liked Ak to move in with them, recover, heal, and move on with someone. Having a child together doesn't mean you have to end up together. But things are too convoluted for that. 

Choco_mint thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lagjagale

I'm an out and out abhira supporter! 

They can be shown as murders selling fake life's abroad! I will still ship them to be endgame 🤣

That's how I am! 

That's how I am with mostly all itv shows I ever watched! 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: neenzz

I am hoping for a somewhat progressive take. I would love for them to truly move on, heal, and find love with other people. Not everyone that comes into our lives is meant to stay. Some people and by extension relationships are like seasons. We are meant to cross paths with them to gain some lessons. Some experiences may be painful like the scorching heat of summers.

I'd love to see Akshara wholeheartedly accepting Abhinav and reciprocate his love, respect, and compassion. Six years is long enough time to heal, but Akshara didn't allow herself that respite.

I understand I may be expecting too much from ITV, but I just wanna see what makes Akshara go back to her abuser besides the child they share.

this would be the realistic situation..any real ŵOman would have chosen abhinav any day over abhimanyu..but sadly this show from season 2 shows the most toxic unrealistic relationships..kairas relationship was pathetic ..multiples divorces and remarriages until finally the hero found true happiness with the heroines looks alike.. so here too even though abhira had a failed miserable marriage..and akshara had true peace and happiness with abhinav..they’ll probably destroy abhinavs character to reunite her with abhimanyu and then start their toxic problematic relationship all over again just to keep the show on air.. lots of people on Twitter ŵho actually seem to be underage …most probably still school kids who have zero life experience..just teenage over active hormones… are screaming abuse for akshara and abhimanyu to unite for their so called chemistry without a thought about the story which they are most probably unable to decode due to youth and immaturity …so their are many voices screeching for the union of abhira ..while  a section of viewers who are more mature understand that a man who chooses his mother over his wife, kicks his wife out after she just loses her babies..doesn’t deserve to be taken back..also how can akshara just dump abhinav and what about her son who has thinks his dad is abhinav..it’s a crazy messed up story.. a good clean solution will be for abhimanyu and akshara to move on with their current partners ..but the show has an obsession with reuniting the leads after tearing up their relationship into shreds 🤷🏻‍♀️